[3.15] Champion/Gladiator Bladestorm Impale build guide. Decent mapping/bossing after nerfs

"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
AshenLuck a écrit :
Hi! A "steel skill refugee" here :)

Thanks for nice build. Switched to it yesterday and enjoying it a lot, even with my trash gear.

One question regarding the playstyle of bladestorm:

Since it has multistrike, it has quite long animation before it puts out all of the bladestorms from multistrike.
Question is, do you keep bladestorm skill button pressed (for example on boss) or you click and release it, and wait for animation to play and spawn all the bladestorms and only then click to spawn more/new??

Because, while holding it, i have a feeling they are overwritten.

Hey, so one of the biggest ways this build gets over the love animation with multistrike is with a decent amount of attack speed. Dont feel like you need to complete the whole animation if it will put you at risk of dying.

For bossing I kinda would just click once and let the storms be created and then after a second or two being casting them again. Its fine to overwrite the previous storms as by the time you have they still would have done a decent amount of damage on what you are fighting

Thanks for the answer.
I was thinking more about wherever if holding down the attack button (bladestorm) will be a DPS loss (if holding down would overwrite/animation cancel the multistrikes).
So far after some googling iam getting mixed signals, some say it does, some say it doesnt. But iam thinking it does, from my little testting.
"
AshenLuck a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
AshenLuck a écrit :

Thanks for nice build. Switched to it yesterday and enjoying it a lot, even with my trash gear.

Since it has multistrike, it has quite long animation before it puts out all of the bladestorms from multistrike.
Question is, do you keep bladestorm skill button pressed (for example on boss) or you click and release it, and wait for animation to play and spawn all the bladestorms and only then click to spawn more/new??

Hey, so one of the biggest ways this build gets over the love animation with multistrike is with a decent amount of attack speed. Dont feel like you need to complete the whole animation if it will put you at risk of dying.

For bossing I kinda would just click once and let the storms be created and then after a second or two being casting them again. Its fine to overwrite the previous storms as by the time you have they still would have done a decent amount of damage on what you are fighting

Thanks for the answer.
I was thinking more about wherever if holding down the attack button (bladestorm) will be a DPS loss (if holding down would overwrite/animation cancel the multistrikes).
So far after some googling iam getting mixed signals, some say it does, some say it doesnt. But iam thinking it does, from my little testting.

Fully agree. I am another steel refugee using this build and loving it, if you hold down or rapidly click, it seems to stop the benefit of multistrike and reduce damage fairly significantly, based on my testing, letting the animation play out then click again is the way to go.
"
AshenLuck a écrit :
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
AshenLuck a écrit :

Thanks for the answer.

So I also did some testing and yes it would seem that if you hold down the attack button you will lose the multistrike damage so WakeChaser is correct on this
You are using siege axe, but that axe isn't bad right ?

btw. Spiked gloves is good for that build or that 16-20% melee damage is whateva ?
BumBum
"
budziu128 a écrit :
You are using siege axe, but that axe isn't bad right ?

btw. Spiked gloves is good for that build or that 16-20% melee damage is whateva ?

That axe is great! I was just using a Seige axe cause normally its the best base type but yours is around the same Pdps as the one I was using!

Yes spiked gloves are great for the build, but not needed. Dont feel pressured into having to use that base at all. I used my gloves to fill out a lot of res and dex requirements
Sup guys, just wanted to give a feedback about the build!

Killed hydra 3x today and Sirus aw5 deathless, doin facetank all the time, still playin with a 5L btw :D

About the knockback bug, I saw tons of ppl talking about it on foruns last days, I hope Ggg can do something about...

...and one last question, my yellow axe need to have the bleeding mods? (bleeding chance/damage to bleeding?)

Thx y'all
"
matheus18 a écrit :
Sup guys, just wanted to give a feedback about the build!

Killed hydra 3x today and Sirus aw5 deathless, doin facetank all the time, still playin with a 5L btw :D

About the knockback bug, I saw tons of ppl talking about it on foruns last days, I hope Ggg can do something about...

...and one last question, my yellow axe need to have the bleeding mods? (bleeding chance/damage to bleeding?)

Thx y'all

Yeah the bug is super annoying and no your axe doesn't need any bleeding mod. We don't go to scale bleeding so we just want a high pDps axe at the end of the day
uhhh I've finished swapping items and I think I'm happy at the moment with items, can you a little look and maybe tell me what can edit/buy? ofc now my goal is watcher's eye with pride :3
BumBum
Dernière édition par budziu128, le 24 sept. 2020 17:22:27
"
budziu128 a écrit :
uhhh I've finished swapping items and I think I'm happy at the moment with items, can you a little look and maybe tell me what can edit/buy? ofc now my goal is watcher's eye with pride :3

So I've looked at your build and it looks great! The biggest thing I'd look to change is to get the +1 bladestorm enchant on a helm as its a decent Dps increase and get a better a Vuln on hit ring, but other than that I think you are doing just fine.

Some of the chase things to throw into the build would be a pride watchers eye as you've said or a corrupted 6-Link Belly of the beast. I managed to poof 10 6-Link bellies last league.

Other than those chase things in the build Its just finding a higher Pdps axe or getting some nice jewels to socket in the tree
"
Frezziee a écrit :
"
budziu128 a écrit :

So I've looked at your build and it looks great! The biggest thing I'd look to change is to get the +1 bladestorm enchant on a helm as its a decent Dps increase and get a better a Vuln on hit ring, but other than that I think you are doing just fine.

Some of the chase things to throw into the build would be a pride watchers eye as you've said or a corrupted 6-Link Belly of the beast. I managed to poof 10 6-Link bellies last league.

Other than those chase things in the build Its just finding a higher Pdps axe or getting some nice jewels to socket in the tree

yeah i was looking for helmet with that enchant, but meeh i will try to enchant by myself, we will see ;3
BumBum

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires