[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
DeliciousHD a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks again for an amazing build, but I'm kinda lost, really don't know what should i upgrade next. I have about 2,5 mln dps (and 6,2k life) with your configuration in PoB.

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/UF4zptX6

I'm thinking that I should replace my Boots, Belt and Helmet first, they seem to be the worst out of my gear.

also i have this stygian vise, but getting a nice abyss gem would be kinda pricey (i want to craft one cause i have a nice base for it)

Here's the thing I see:
-No enchant on helmet, blood rage 12% would give you around 4% more dps.
-Belly with a not so good enchant, better get one with 38-39% life and keep the armour
a 40% belly would give you 96 more life and 291 armour.

For the rest it's just minor improvements like you said.
10 life here and there quickly adds up to 500 life overall.
I remember rolling the meta build previous league and I had around 7k+ life

Edit: None of your gems are max level or max quality, you should fix this :p
Dernière édition par PrimusLightNova, le 29 janv. 2021 20:31:47
"
kubicka a écrit :
Could anyone please look upon to my build and tell me what I am doing wrong? I am like 10+ex in this build and its pretty bad, clearing T14+ taking more than 10 minutes and bosses are pain in the ass. I am starting to think to either switch some other build or start leveling new char, as this is really bad :/

As far as I can see:

- The biggest issue is NONE of your gems are quality 20 or lvl 20. This makes a HUGE difference in dps stats
- helmet is average at best. but good enchant
- two-stone ring needs urgent replacement, those are very basic stats
- boots need "non-vaal skills deal 60% during soul gain prevention" as a craft.
- Are you using BOTH ancestral warchief AND VAAL warchief? I remember thinking I had low dps till I realised I could use both
- Also use blood rage at the start and try to keep it up, it boosts your attack speed like crazy
- You also don't have blood of the karui
- Your amulet needs to be better and allocate discipline and training
Dernière édition par PrimusLightNova, le 29 janv. 2021 20:31:10
"
chongguan a écrit :
Hi, I should have 1.9mil dps but still die a a lot when mapping and clearing the conqueror and ritual at A4. Can u help to look at my build (CG_Duelist)and see what wrong with it?

Is the soul Taker DPS important compare to main hand weapon? Do i need to change to higher DPS for the soul taker?

Thanks.

- Your main hand axe should be siege axe, the attack speed is really important
- Soul taker cannot be replaced as it makes it so that you can spam skills without needing mana
- Good enchant on your helmet, but very basic stats. Do you know how to craft? I suggest trying if you have enough resources. or buy one if it's on the market
- Your steel ring isn't really that good. Could use replacement
- You need better boots, life stat is low. Good enchant though
- Belt is decent
- You need a basalt flask instead of soul catcher, gives extra damage reduction
- You also haven't allocated Hatchet master in your skill tree

All the small things add up and make a big change.
"
PrimusLightNova a écrit :
"
DeliciousHD a écrit :
Hello!

Thanks again for an amazing build, but I'm kinda lost, really don't know what should i upgrade next. I have about 2,5 mln dps (and 6,2k life) with your configuration in PoB.

Here is the PoB: https://pastebin.com/UF4zptX6

I'm thinking that I should replace my Boots, Belt and Helmet first, they seem to be the worst out of my gear.

also i have this stygian vise, but getting a nice abyss gem would be kinda pricey (i want to craft one cause i have a nice base for it)

Here's the thing I see:
-No enchant on helmet, blood rage 12% would give you around 4% more dps.
-Belly with a not so good enchant, better get one with 38-39% life and keep the armour
a 40% belly would give you 96 more life and 291 armour.

For the rest it's just minor improvements like you said.
10 life here and there quickly adds up to 500 life overall.
I remember rolling the meta build previous league and I had around 7k+ life

Edit: None of your gems are max level or max quality, you should fix this :p

Yup gems are work in progress, cause I've just vendored lvl 20 ones with gcp, to add some dps, I've also added enhance support (lvl 3) to blood rage (and got a 20% quality on it too) for more attack speed, next will probably be the helmet enchant, and i will change my body armor too along the way. Thanks for tips!
"
chongguan wrote:
Hi, I should have 1.9mil dps but still die a a lot when mapping and clearing the conqueror and ritual at A4. Can u help to look at my build (CG_Duelist)and see what wrong with it?

Is the soul Taker DPS important compare to main hand weapon? Do i need to change to higher DPS for the soul taker?

Thanks.

- Your main hand axe should be siege axe, the attack speed is really important
- Soul taker cannot be replaced as it makes it so that you can spam skills without needing mana
- Good enchant on your helmet, but very basic stats. Do you know how to craft? I suggest trying if you have enough resources. or buy one if it's on the market
- Your steel ring isn't really that good. Could use replacement
- You need better boots, life stat is low. Good enchant though
- Belt is decent
- You need a basalt flask instead of soul catcher, gives extra damage reduction
- You also haven't allocated Hatchet master in your skill tree

All the small things add up and make a big change.

Thanks for the advice, will upgrade the gear with better stat once i can afford it.
"

I know it cannot be replaced with other axe but should I replace with better DPS soul Taker axe?
Everything is cool but I am not happy with my current survi (can't reach lvl 94 even if I try my best) and DPS (can't clear whole T14 juiced legions).

I am gathering for a HH directly because imo it will allow me to map properly (deathless 2-3 min per map at most)

What do you guys think about HH?
"
chongguan a écrit :
"

I know it cannot be replaced with other axe but should I replace with better DPS soul Taker axe?

You have 137% phys on Soul taker, max is 140%
Your attack speed could be higher so yeah, if you can sell your current Soul taker for one with 24-25% attack speed and same or higher physical (without spending much money).

"
Horken007 a écrit :
Everything is cool but I am not happy with my current survi (can't reach lvl 94 even if I try my best) and DPS (can't clear whole T14 juiced legions).

I am gathering for a HH directly because imo it will allow me to map properly (deathless 2-3 min per map at most)

What do you guys think about HH?

Normally dying should not be an issue.

-If I look at your cluster jewel it's bloodscent + martial prowess.
I don't know if you're dying to oneshots or not but bloodscent + feed the fury is better.
Feed the fury gives much higher dps and added life leech.

-You also went for Vaal pact on your tree --> go blade barrier route for some block, increases survivability once again.

- Your soul taker has really low stats, a 30-40c one would increase your dps immensly.

-Blood rage should be combined with enchant, you have cast on death portal
This should not be used since you normally won't die.

- Your other axe is also not the best, you can find higher dps siege axes for 1-2ex

- You have 0 dps on your amulet, try get one with life + needed attributes + phys dmg to attacks or melee damage

- Your coral ring is not really that good, replace it asap

- Fix your flasks --> see guide section
This is also a huge part of survivability

All these small things become a big change, you'll see when you fix it all.
Good luck!
@PrimusLightNova

Thank you for your time.
I think there is some explaination needed from me, why I did it this way.

#Regarding Vaal pact node - I went for it as I noticed that inside rituals, my HP recovers way too slow. Even with Karui. Thats why I decided to try it.

#Cluster - I had a really hard time rolling it :S so it stayed this way.

#Hmm, I thought my Soul Taker was fine. Thats a good point.

#My other axe - I paid 1ex for it. I thought it is a good one... :S

#Amulet is super old, bought for 5c and stayed with me for way too long. Is +# to +# physical dmg better than +#% global?

#Flasks: any option to get a perma onslaught if I swap it?

WTF is wrong with this bloodscent rolling on jewels... I can't roll it in like 500 alts. This is extremly rare node. Now I have no skills at all.
Dernière édition par Horken007, le 30 janv. 2021 09:01:36

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires