[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Got lucky and crafted this thing (about 12ex investment all in all):

Right now it's sitting at 557 PDPS.
(T2 Phys%+Cull, T1 Flat phys)

Any tips on how to get the most out of this item? I couldn't really find a better prefix to put on this thing with the multimod.

(Really nice build by the way! Managed to squeeze in a Ryslathas coil as well for some extra dmg)
Dernière édition par Jani64, le 18 nov. 2020 10:07:24
Here is my league report. Did 40/40 challenges, levelled to 100, killed all bosses deathless except both Atziri's which I don't like doing and AUL who didn't appear, I also didn't push it. Also Simulacrums and delirious maps were much easier than last league with improvements done to build this league. Here's my Pob and gear:

https://pastebin.com/0xdJPng7

Didn't get Elder helm on Meta Gear with "Nearby Enemies Take %9 Increased Damage" after rolling triple resist on this normal base. Also couldn't get Meta Gear gloves with "Socketed Gems have %16 more Attack and Cast Speed" mod because of buying and testing various stuff and didn't have time to play a lot this league, so was short on currency and had to skip that. But I don't recommend skipping it, it's an important improvement to Leap speed and thus clear speed.

"
kyokiryu a écrit :
hello sir, I love your build's gameplay but my build's damage still pretty bad. can u check out my build. many thanks
https://pastebin.com/g9t1L9Qf

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 2.76m DPS and 5.9k life. Both seem good enough to do most content in game, but let's upgrade your gear and make them faster. First of all, I suggest switching to a Bubbling Divine Flask for better use of Divine Flask + Blood of Karui in conjunction. You can check usage of the two in Running The Build section. Also, I suggest getting "Non-Vaal skills deal %60 increased damage during soul gain prevention" mod on either boots or gloves(or both for even more damage). It helps a lot on bosses. For DPS, corrupt Soul Taker to %30 via beastcraft or to %28 via Hillock in Syndicate if want to corrupt for implicits later(2.79m), change amulet to one having phys. damage and annoint Discipline and Training(2.96m DPS, 6.0k life), get an abyss jewel with double phys. damage(3.04m), get a better Lion's Roar(3.09m), get a Vulnerability on Hit ring instead of Ring 2 since you don't seem to have Vulnerability on CWDT and also use Abrasive Catalysts on it(3.43m and perma-Vulnerability). Meanwhile doing these, get helm and boot enchants(3.72m), make gems 20-20 and Lacerate setup 21-20(3.98m DPS). Hope you will feel better in terms of DPS after these upgrades. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/LPMwU2Nh

"
Jani64 a écrit :
Got lucky and crafted this thing (about 12ex investment all in all):

Right now it's sitting at 557 PDPS.
(T2 Phys%+Cull, T1 Flat phys)

Any tips on how to get the most out of this item? I couldn't really find a better prefix to put on this thing with the multimod.

(Really nice build by the way! Managed to squeeze in a Ryslathas coil as well for some extra dmg)

That's a really nice axe, congratz for the craft. Looks like you picked best options available. I tried to find something better than "Quality of Socketed Gems" mod, but couldn't find any. Hopefully I'm not missing anything here.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
I was wondering if you could look at my build and tell me what I have wrong. I have gear I feel is more in the meta side than the required side and your POB says 3.6 million should be possible but i'm only at 2.3 million. even then the lvl 92 export confuses me because there is one additional point I don't have so I can't claim same skill (the you cannot be stunned one). Please let me know where to improve

https://pastebin.com/Td8JKcT4
"
demonardvarks a écrit :
I was wondering if you could look at my build and tell me what I have wrong. I have gear I feel is more in the meta side than the required side and your POB says 3.6 million should be possible but i'm only at 2.3 million. even then the lvl 92 export confuses me because there is one additional point I don't have so I can't claim same skill (the you cannot be stunned one). Please let me know where to improve

I'm sure you will get a better reply from the build maker but I was bored and looked what you might have wrong. The missing point comes from your tree being different than the required gear POB one. You have 2 points going for a jewel socket on the left side that shouldn't be there. And you are missing one point on max life that is probably in your cluster jewel small node? Check the POB again to fix that.

Looking at your gear your main axe has pretty low dps (lower than required gear), you are missing the boots enchant (both attack speed and the crafted one), both rings should be steel rings with PHYSICAL damage to attacks or one ring with vulnerability on hit, you should get an amulet with life + phys damage + resists. Some of the jewels are also not that good, check those and you should have life on both gloves and belt because your life is really low atm.

Then you have some weird stuff going on in your gems. You have enlighten in your aura sockets instead of dread banner, and dread banner instead of enhance with blood rage. Making your gems 20-20 is gonna help a lot as well. There's a couple things that I noticed while you wait for a better reply! :)
Dernière édition par Buggez, le 19 nov. 2020 08:47:02
"
Buggez a écrit :
"
demonardvarks a écrit :

I'm sure you will get a better reply from the build maker but I was bored and looked what you might have wrong. The missing point comes from your tree being different than the required gear POB one. You have 2 points going for a jewel socket on the left side that shouldn't be there. And you are missing one point on max life that is probably in your cluster jewel small node? Check the POB again to fix that.

Looking at your gear your main axe has pretty low dps (lower than required gear), you are missing the boots enchant (both attack speed and the crafted one), both rings should be steel rings with PHYSICAL damage to attacks or one ring with vulnerability on hit, you should get an amulet with life + phys damage + resists. Some of the jewels are also not that good, check those and you should have life on both gloves and belt because your life is really low atm.

Then you have some weird stuff going on in your gems. You have enlighten in your aura sockets instead of dread banner, and dread banner instead of enhance with blood rage. Making your gems 20-20 is gonna help a lot as well. There's a couple things that I noticed while you wait for a better reply! :)

Thank you for looking at it :) I put enlighten because without it I didn’t have enough mana to cast blood rage. From the 92 POb I had enough points for the health node and then one passive towards the you cannot be stunned major so the guide POb has one extra point. I decided to just go ahead and snag the gem slot as I could get more life then the missing life node had but yes I’m missing the cannot be stunned one. The amulet and rings can be easy enough to fix. I though I did a good job crafting my ax but it appears you need pure physical damage that the cold damage doesn’t count?
"
demonardvarks a écrit :
Thank you for looking at it :) I put enlighten because without it I didn’t have enough mana to cast blood rage. From the 92 POb I had enough points for the health node and then one passive towards the you cannot be stunned major so the guide POb has one extra point. I decided to just go ahead and snag the gem slot as I could get more life then the missing life node had but yes I’m missing the cannot be stunned one. The amulet and rings can be easy enough to fix. I though I did a good job crafting my ax but it appears you need pure physical damage that the cold damage doesn’t count?

Yeah pure phys damage is what the build needs. Ele damage is useless. Afaik the build seems to be about initial hit damage and impale, even bleed is there mostly just to trigger the explosion, not for damage.
I was comparing your gear to mine (super close to required) and pob gear. And yeah in terms of dps the biggest item upgrades would be the axe, spiked gloves even with just attack speed would be big, amulet and the second ring. Boots enchant would be pretty big too. Then there's lots of smaller stuff you can fix. But don't forget life! No idea about your mana issue though :o
@Everyone: I just made a safe playing guide video on wave 20 Simulacrum having dangerous mods. Here:

[3.12] Simulacrum W20 on Heavy Mods (A Safe Playing Guide):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrex0IGBqww

Made this video to help little portion of players having dying too often problem. With using Lacerate's range and aoe like this, planning and placing/using both Vaal Ancestral Warchief and Lion's Roar, and also using free space, and lastly having required DPS, you can clear out any content fast. You mostly don't even need Vaal Ancestral and clear pretty fast which is another thing, but this is for when gear is not enough, or for endgame stuff like Simulacrum wave 20 and juicy %100 delirious maps where some tactics can do good.

"
demonardvarks a écrit :

Actually many of the questions were answered thanks to Buggez, but I want to make you an upgrade path from scratch in a list form, which will also include those recommendations. I see you have fixed Blood Rage and Enlighten problem. About Unwavering Stance, you seem to have picked 2 nodes more than recommended Required Gear tree. One being extra health node near Path of The Warrior, and one on cluster jewel(we need to leave 1 small node on cluster jewel). With these refunded, you can pick Unwavering Stance(Extra jewel can stay at the cost of 2 life nodes near Path of The Warrior). I adjusted these on your passive tree in Pob link. Now let's upgrade your gear. You have 2.42m DPS and 4.9k life. We need to increase both your life and DPS, but especially life is a little low. For life, you need to change Devoto and Carnage Heart with rare items(get a Blood Rage enchanted helm and craft on it for helm part)(5.4k), change Rapture Solace jewel and Abyss Jewel with ones having life(5.6k), change Stygian Vise with one having T1 life and use Fertile Catalysts on it(2.48m DPS, 5.9k life). Now that we have enough life, we can focus on DPS part. I see that you are using 2 Soul Takers, with one having Onslaught implicit. We already have permanent Onslaught from Slaughter Node on passive tree, so you can sell that and get a Rare axe with 460+pDPS(2.74m), corrupt Soul Taker via Beastcraft(2.77m), change Spiked Gloves with a better one(2.95m DPS, 6.1k life), change Gloom Eye Iron ring with a Steel Ring having Physical damage(3.09m), use Abrasive Catalysts on both rings and Increase Crafted Damage mod to %16 on both rings and belt(3.17m), change Soul Glisten and Fulgent Heart with better jewels(3.24m). Meanwhile doing all these, make gems 20-20 and add boot enchant(3.41m DPS, 6.1k life). Slightly higher than Required Gear. At this point, build will be able to do majority of content. Then journey to Meta Gear starts, which will drive it to perfection and become able to do all content. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/KDzU5mKP
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 9 déc. 2020 06:59:13
Can you help me with my Lacerman build.

I diverged a little bit from the standard lacerman build by using blunderbore + gull for some spicy shrines buffs.

I'm open to any idea to improve my build with what I own.

One of my friend sugested me the divergent vulnerability aura with the amulet that remove mana requirement for vulnerability. with empowers gems...

Thank you for the build. I'm loving it and Want to clear higher content with it. I'm sttrugling with t16 corrupted vaal pyramid boss, the 3x boss are too spicy to handle).
@Everyone: Levelling is completely changed. Now it’s a lot faster, easier and safer! A complete step-by-step levelling guide is added. Also levelling trees are updated and made better. We’re ready for Mayhem and Flashback now!

"
Karlendor a écrit :
Can you help me with my Lacerman build.

I diverged a little bit from the standard lacerman build by using blunderbore + gull for some spicy shrines buffs.

I'm open to any idea to improve my build with what I own.

One of my friend sugested me the divergent vulnerability aura with the amulet that remove mana requirement for vulnerability. with empowers gems...

Thank you for the build. I'm loving it and Want to clear higher content with it. I'm sttrugling with t16 corrupted vaal pyramid boss, the 3x boss are too spicy to handle).

Hi. Characters tab is hidden in your account. If you can make it visible, I'll see what I can do. To be able to do that, go into your account and click "Edit privact settings", then remove the checkbox next to "Hide Characters tab". There's no need to go all that trouble for Vulnerability. Having it on ring will do the best. For Vaal Pyramid boss, first finding a good angle and taking 2 of them with Vaal Ancestral on, then doing the remaining last one is the best way to deal with that boss.
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 1 déc. 2020 02:59:23
Really appreciated for the detailed guide as I've always been interested in Laceer build but most of the builds are either outdated or not as tank enough to my liking. I have a few questions that I'm still a bit foggy as I'm still quite new.
_I have quite a few budgets as I've been playing a lot in this league and thank to Heist, farming currency is easier, but the price for cluster jewel is insane!! even with 2 notable its still at 30+ex in the time of writing. so is there an alternative notable or how do you craft it(which base and ilvl?).
_Do we invest in Chaos resist at all? or just ignore it since nowaday chaos damage seem to be getting more and more dangerous.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires