[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Trying this build for the first time in SSF, struggled a bit in the early levels but now it's doing great.
Still dont know how tanky I'll need to be to rush high level heists, I may want to switch to 1h + shield, but for now it's great.
Thanks for sharing it!
This was one of the worst boss killing experience I had while leveling, especially early on.
Great map clearing after.
Any reason you don't go for the Harvest of Foes set of nodes? Because the accuracy is basically wasted stats and too many points to get there? Same with Hatchet Master nodes...feel like both of those are really strong. I'm guessing it has something to do with focusing on survivability because the damage is fine...
I have some good news! I did some testing today with around 40 heist contracts ranging from t70 to t80 with 5.2k hp and 0.87m DPS(at lv86 without even doing Uber lab) and results turned out pretty good. All contracts done deathless, all ending with success, barely using any health potions at all. I can say that finally 6th league after build's release, Heist turned out to be the lucky league for Lacerman(previously Sunderman). Escaping part in heists which is a big problem for many builds been getting oneshotted and dying a lot even on low tiers, is not a problem for us. After stealing the artifact, we just only need to leap as fast as we can to the entrance and don't Lacerate any monsters(unless there are traps or locked doors where there won't be many enemies, dangerous ones waiting after the door). Leap stuns full life enemies as well so our escapes become no problem. And this is one of the fastest leaping builds with Meta Gear setup. I haven't tried many Grand Heists yet, but after that I will soon be adding a part about Heist to Running The Build section. But here's what I got so far:

Getting to the artifact: (EDITED) This part is changed after I posted. We just leap slam and lacerate like in a normal map and open as most chest as we can before alarm is triggered. Get the artifact before alarm starts and place goes into lockdown. Remember that you can always backtrack for opening chests if there is still some alarm level left when you're at the artifact room. For opening chests, be a little patient, after some point you'll be able to open all of them on majority of heists. It's still early and according to a reddit post that got a lot of attention, we can get total of %60 reduced alarm rate from items on allies(%20 each, 3 items in total, mods for those are not on trade site yet so I couldn't verify). For the big reward chests, armour one can drop 5 link and 6 links which is good, also currency one is more preferable I think in early league.

Escaping: Right after you get the artifact, start leaping and don't kill any enemies until you reach the entrance and escape. Only kill enemies if you need to unlock a door or disarm a trap, where there won't be many enemies and we can kill them in a second. Our leaps stun full life enemies, and our leap speed becomes fast enough for heists when we reach red maps, then gets to a crazy level later in game with glove setup on Meta Gear and other attack speed increases. You will need to use life flasks, but not too much. Key part here is to leap as fast as possible without stopping. This way we also avoid unnecessary fighting time and just reap the rewards.

"
Niico75 a écrit :
Thx for reply, hope this build feel good with sirus, I think my league starter will switch to this build^^.

See a lot of people play without impale support, what do you think the best is ?
Personaly think impale is op espcially for boss but never played impale before..

Those people playing without impale are doing another Lacerate build which focuses on bleed mechanics, ours is initial hit and full impale. Two are different and both have their advantages and disadvantages. Impale works best especially on single targets and on high attack speed on monsters. I don't want to comment a lot on this as that's somebody else's Lacerate build we have here, but there are reasons I went on initial hit, impale and fast clear. We're also good on Sirus, it just takes a little long to kill in early game but matures later as gear progresses.

"
EtRnitY a écrit :
This was one of the worst boss killing experience I had while leveling, especially early on.
Great map clearing after.

"
pangsu a écrit :
Hi OP, just wanna say thank you for this guide! I was struggling with it a little bit pre-mapping but picked it up after a while. Will watch for any updates! c:

Hi. I am really sorry for bad early levelling experience. I am completely aware of this, and will try to find a solution. I'm currently thinking of changing main skill with something else until level 40 then switch to Lacerate. This will require lots of testing and will take time. I'll also appreciate ideas here.

There will be some build updates for sure but this league I'm mostly planning to make updates based on league specific content as it is huge and very detailed. I won't be updating build as there is a chance that this will not go core. But I'm thinking to add a league guide to Running The Build section and maybe add league info to 2nd reserved message including alternate gems, replica uniques, etc.

"
logitewty a écrit :
Hey Pegasus - thanks for the build. Loving it but just got Soul Taker and added arctic armour and am getting wild lag while leaping with arctic armour on. Have you experienced this and if so any tips on how to fix settings or anything? I tried the invisible buff effect but it didnt get rid of the chilled ground visuals. I'm not sure if it is a visual lag or because of leap and the chilled ground calculation being weird. When I run around and don't leap I don't get the same lag.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words. It's the first time I'm hearing about this problem. Arctic Armour's frozen trail is recently changed with 3.12 as you probably have noticed, I think this is the cause of your problem. You can create a thread to Bug Reports forum, as GGG might not be aware of this. You can also send an e-mail to support along with this, so the chances they read it will increase.

"
logitewty a écrit :
Any reason you don't go for the Harvest of Foes set of nodes? Because the accuracy is basically wasted stats and too many points to get there? Same with Hatchet Master nodes...feel like both of those are really strong. I'm guessing it has something to do with focusing on survivability because the damage is fine...

Well, you gave all the answers I was going to give in your post:) One thing I can add is we have Berserking instead of Hatchet Master. It also requires one less node to get.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 23 sept. 2020 07:15:30
First time trying a melee build, always been a caster and usually quit very early cause it ended up being boring.. Got to say this build is awesome and I'm getting further than I've ever had, and felt really good to get that soul taker.
Hello everybody, this league i've started with this build and i really like it (first time lacerate), so i want to make it a very end game build.
https://pastebin.com/XfmJVQZu <--- my pob
This is what i have right now, but now i dont know what should i upgrade.If somebody can help me, i'd be grateful.
I can clean any map easily, but i have some troubles when i have to fight against conquerors or bosses like atziri (havent tried shaper/elder yet) even if i activate the vaal ancestral warchief, i use to die at least 2 times against conquerors. I tought taking the vaal pact node, but idk if it's a good choice. i'd like to be able to do delirium maps, uber elder, etc in the near future with this build.
Regards.
Dernière édition par Merquero, le 21 sept. 2020 21:18:32
Hey Pegasus - appreciate the responses. I switched my networking mode to Lockstep from Predictive and the arctic armour lag issue is effectively gone. It'll take a big of getting used to but overall I am already happier.

For the second question I guess I was looking at the required gear, not meta. All in all though I love this build. Day 2 I was flying through high tier content with no issues and then I replaced all my gear from act 6 and it become hilarious.
Thanks for the reply about my answer and for the little heist tutorial, with the uptade to come ( ennemies no longer upgrade the alert level ) it gonna be even more good !

Defenitivly play this build atm and it feel good, just need a bit of more damage but lets see i'm just at the act 8.

It's really cool to see you keep the guide updated it help a lot^^.
Dernière édition par Niico75, le 22 sept. 2020 01:42:42

I appreciate for your sincere build guide, dude. It's the best build guide I have ever seen :)

I am now following your guide, and I kinda felt my gladiator is too week, especially in the Heist.

I know the resaon why I died a lot is that my level is too low(only 80) and I didn't get the required gear yet. (What I have: Tabula Rasa, Soul Taker)

However, I couldn't stop thinking that 'Do I have to hold a shield instead of an axe?'

Beacuse I've checked out POE Ninja and much more people get axe & shield, not 2 axes.

If I get all the gear you mentioned, could I feel mine is tanky and powerful?

Thanks a lot
Dumb question. The intro to this guide mentions "auto-aiming." Is the skill supposed to auto aim? Currently, I am moving my cursor to shoot at the direction I want it to shoot.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires