[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

I haven't tried it but I think if fast enough, you should be able to start farming Uber lab on day 1 with this build without Soul Taker and Arctic Armor and with a mana flask for leaps. Day 2 at most.

This one gives much faster clear speed and faster boss killing compared to max block versions. Also max block ones are mostly easier to do bosses. I got some recommendations before to go max block route, but decided it'll be faster, so better this way.

Cheers for the reply, what would you say would be min to start lab? Think I'm going to do a test run in the next couple of days and be good to see what the minimum I can get away with is, I think 400 pdps are on day 1 might be abit much to ask for?
I decided to try this build as my first melee character, generally bows were my thing but i found it hugely fun and really effective, bit annoyed with myself that i waited till the tail end of the season to start it though.

Definitely gonna be my first char for Heist, thanks alot for the build :)
Thinking of trying this in Heist as first character to do mostly Lab runs. Looking forward to the 3.12 updates.
Wondering about squeezing in poachers mark and getting the marked for death cluster mentioned in patch notes. Seem good at first glance as a way to get cull until you get end game elder axe.
I'm happy to announce that there are no changes to the build, it will keep on rocking as it did in Harvest league! Only there is a small Vulnerability buff, which will have a tiny increase on little bleed we do. You can see it in Patch Changes under Changes Since Release section in original post.

Edit: Pob links and Poeurl.com links are updated.

"
NoAimNecessary a écrit :
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

I haven't tried it but I think if fast enough, you should be able to start farming Uber lab on day 1 with this build without Soul Taker and Arctic Armor and with a mana flask for leaps. Day 2 at most.

This one gives much faster clear speed and faster boss killing compared to max block versions. Also max block ones are mostly easier to do bosses. I got some recommendations before to go max block route, but decided it'll be faster, so better this way.

Cheers for the reply, what would you say would be min to start lab? Think I'm going to do a test run in the next couple of days and be good to see what the minimum I can get away with is, I think 400 pdps are on day 1 might be abit much to ask for?

Sorry but I'm really unsure about numbers needed for this build for Uber Lab. Whenever I do Uber lab first time each league, I always have more dps and health than it requires. A test run on standard would be the best option imo as you said. Please share your experiences of testing here so other people can benefit from them.

"
mschultz32 a écrit :
Wondering about squeezing in poachers mark and getting the marked for death cluster mentioned in patch notes. Seem good at first glance as a way to get cull until you get end game elder axe.

Thanks for the idea! But each mod on our cluster is important for us. We also get culling strike on Leap Slam after we get Vulnerability on Hit ring and swap gems on main hand weapon and gloves and add Culling Strike to Leap setup. After this we can use Leap for the Culling until we get it on axe.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 16 sept. 2020 09:15:33
hi , i am trying the build and looks really good for clear speed but have to many problem on boss can you help me to understand where i am wrong on this build ?

this is my pob

https://pastebin.com/gMhbLRzh (2kk dps )

thx
Dernière édition par khyoro, le 16 sept. 2020 13:17:45
When will you launch the new POB links?
"
khyoro a écrit :
hi , i am trying the build and looks really good for clear speed but have to many problem on boss can you help me to understand where i am wrong on this build ?

this is my pob

https://pastebin.com/gMhbLRzh (2kk dps )

thx

Hi. You have 1.96m DPS and 5.9k life at the moment. Both seems good enough, but we can increase your DPS and life to Required Gear stats to make bosses easier and faster for you. Let's upgrade your gear. Change axe with a 420pDPS one(2.18m), change amulet with one like on Required Gear(2.25m)(also your life increases to 6.2k here with Required Gear amulet), change Calamitious with Bloodscent on cluster jewel(2.51m), bless rings(2.54m), get gloves with higher physical damage and attack speed(2.60m), bless belt(2.62m). From that point journey to Meta Gear starts, where bosses melt much faster. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/SDd2qb3q

Also I noticed you're not using Blood of the Karui life flask, I highly recommend using it coupled with your 5th flask. This will be much more effective on endgame bosses. This is from Running The Build section about use of the two in conjunction: "When we need instant low amount life recovery we use first flask, when we get a heavy damage and life goes too low we use Blood of the Karui as the panic button. This strategy is especially efficient on tough endgame bosses.". I also recommend crafting "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" on boots(you can also do this on gloves to double it), this helps a lot on bosses as well. You can also change Quicksilver Flask with a Basalt Flask to have some more physical mitigation because since we're mostly moving with leap, we don't need more movement speed than we have. Hopefully with all these changes, you'll do better on endgame bosses. Good luck!

"
ScorpionRV a écrit :

I updated them yesterday.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 17 sept. 2020 11:04:30
"
ScorpionRV a écrit :

When adding the link to the PoB, the following message appears in the pastebin area "the hostname could not be resolved"

Version:1.4.170.9
Dernière édition par ScorpionRV, le 17 sept. 2020 13:24:46
I will do this build on ssf start in 3.12
hope i not get stuck in progression, melee physical in ssf is a really weapon dependent

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires