[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
thorak a écrit :
Thanks for the build. Im having a hard time with Sirus. I think I need to change my amulet now, and start looking for a better helmet.

Also, why are you using Fortify with lacerate instead of using it with the leap slam? I don't know but I think we could get much more DPS with a pulverize or damage while full life instead of the fortify in the main combo. Just asking.

Thank you!

With Fortify on Lacerate, we have perma Fortify, when it's on Leap Slam we don't have Fortify all the time. That makes the difference and why Fortify is on Lacerate.

You have 3.19m DPS and 6.3k life, which are a little higher than Required Gear stats. You should have no problems doing Sirus with these stats. It's just with this build fight takes a little long at that point(becomes much better and faster as you upgrade through Meta Gear stats) and needs some dodging. I mean it needs some getting used to if you're used to tankier or higher boss dps builds. I think when we compare time spent clearing vs. time spent bossing, clearing wins by a huge margin(I mean endgame bosses here, map bosses already melt fast). That's the reason I made the build clear speed oriented, with enough DPS for single targets. But let's upgrade your gear a little and make Sirus fights easier. Your gear is pretty good. Just Carnage Heart needs a replacement as you said(3.36m DPS and 6.5k life when we put Required Gear amulet there), make phys. on rings 9-15(3.39m), change jewels with 4 mod ones(3.53m), level/qual all gems to max(3.71m), add boot enchant(this for clearing and heists)(3.88m). Also I suggest increasing life to 6.7-6.9k. With these upgrades, you'll feel much better and your char should become more than enough for A8 Sirus fights. Then you can go for 21-20 gems. After 4.0-4.2m DPS and 6.7k life, it'll be ready for harder content like Simulacrum and %100 Delirious Maps deathless. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/K1hGiSjp

I also suggest using Blood of The Karui life flask as advised in Running The Build section. That makes difference on bosses that take long when used in conjunction with Bubbling Divine Life flask. Also "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage during Soul Gain Prevention" mod on boots or gloves(or both) help in bosses while Ancestrals are active for 9 seconds. You can get %120 if you do it both to gloves and boots for that 9 seconds.

"
Tiraelum a écrit :
Hello there!
I really-really enjoy playing your build, it's my first experience with Lacerate.
But i kinda struggle with upgrading my character past leveling experience.
My friend even gifted me 6l Belly but my damage still bad on killing bosses on yellow maps/heist 72+ (not even talking about killing conquerors or looking into endgame content).

My POB is: https://pastebin.com/Dm9633hZ (profile set to public).

Will be very grateful for any advices in upgrading.

Hi. Your DPS is 2.10m and life is 4.7k atm. Your DPS is good enough for now, but your life is the problem here. I suggest increasing it to 5.9k at least, then you'll feel much better. After that, if you still feel weak or need info on upgrades, post here and I'll try to help you.

"
Hostaro a écrit :
Hey mate - still using the build. My first melee season to be honest so still learning a lot! I'm honestly dying a bunch and struggling against bosses at the moment.. can easily get one shot which doesn't seem right?

My latest POB is here: https://pastebin.com/kgF7b2qV

Any chance you could give feedback on what I'm doing wrong? Current DPS in POB is coming in around 0.6m with dual slash.. not yet upgraded my gems (still working on it), does that make a huge difference here?

Generally tried to follow the build based on what I could afford, would be appreciated if you had insight into what upgrades or mistakes I am doing; be as brutal as you like. :)

Thanks for helping me learn melee this season!

Nick

Hi. I just checked your Pob and your DPS is 1.10m, health is 5.8k. We need to work on your DPS here to take down bosses faster, so less risk of dying for you. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 420pDPS+ axe(1.21m), get physical damage on gloves(1.24), change crafted mod on amulet(1.25m), add phys. damage on 2nd ring(1.30m), remove Unholy Might and add phys. damage to axe attacks on Abyss Jewel(Unholy might doesn't work because of Brutality)(1.32m), change 2nd jewel with a better one(1.34m), level to 92 and get the Required Gear cluster then adjust passive tree according to it(1.43m), make gems 20-20(1.66m), get a 6l belly and add Fortify as 6th gem(2.25m). You are close to Required Gear DPS now which will make everything much easier than it was. Also don't forget to overcap your resists. Regarding oneshots, your health and defenses seem good. Just make sure you don't run Elemental Weakness map mod with uncapped resists, otherwise if you're getting one-shots those should be the attacks that you need to manually dodge(like strong boss attacks that takes down majority out there, or rarely some attacks while escaping heists). Melee is sadly hard to play in this game, and can hurt when playing for the first time. Here's the Pob link, good luck!

https://pastebin.com/cpSa6j3C

"
logitewty a écrit :
Finished 25th on yesterday's Uber Lab leaderboard. Fastest non-pathfinder for the day.

https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Heist/4/1600819200

Congratulations sir! Added to the lab ladder scores in build guide. Don't forget to post here if you get into ladders again:)

"
gradio96 a écrit :
Your pob dont work, i post 1 for who want just to see what gems to buy and go leveling it (+ some items and some notes).

Can you please describe the problem you're having, so I might be able to help. Also as an alternative solution, first enter the pastebin link on your web browser. Click clone on top then copy the whole text. Then paste the copied text to the box on the left side of "Import from Pastebin", where it says "To import a build, enter the code here:". This should work without problems.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 25 sept. 2020 07:27:51
Hey PegasusRideR, thanks for the build, I really enjoy it a lot!

I just crafted this weapon with Tiny's Table, there is an open prefix on it, what could be the best one in your opinion?

Many thanks!
"
Harsyx a écrit :

I just crafted this weapon with Tiny's Table, there is an open prefix on it, what could be the best one in your opinion?

Many thanks!

Nice one. I feel like a noob in this game after 3 years not playing.

How did you create it? What is item level base for it? Thanks in advance :)
Dernière édition par Grooooszek, le 24 sept. 2020 15:54:06
Rank 16 on today's Lab ladder. Uploaded a video of the run for anyone interested in seeing. Wasn't perfect - 5th room had a gauntlet I had to do, but still good because of rooms 3 and 4. Great build.

Leaderboard:
https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Heist/4/1600905600

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqBj9Ad4H4
Thanks for the build! I'm really digging it though I'm running out of steam in red maps and am not sure what to upgrade next. Any feedback or recommendations where I go next?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ndaW8juY

Character page: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wtfbees/characters?characterName=wtflacerate

Appreciate the help!
Hey just started map and i really enjoy the build atm it's really funny to play and clear speed is just awesome ! But is anyone else than me got some lag ? I think this is when I use blood rage but not really sure or just when there are too much thing on the screen :/
Dernière édition par Niico75, le 25 sept. 2020 01:51:07
Really enjoying this build and just hit 1.5m sheet dps, but not sure where to go next? I can upgrade to a 6L Belly but that is expensive. I suppose I could try to get a rare neck and better ring but that's gonna be real expensive.

Spoiler
Dernière édition par watstopher, le 25 sept. 2020 12:38:34
Thanks for the help above! Much appreciated!! :)
"
Grooooszek a écrit :

How did you create it? What is item level base for it? Thanks in advance :)

Luck. Transmut -> alt -> regal -> exalt
ilvl 85
There is a nice explanation on how to craft this kind of weapon in the first post!

Hmm...
PegasusRideR, what about running Herald of Purity instead of Blood Rage?
The map clear in T15 is already very good, Herald of Purity could speed up boss damage?
It would mean 2 gem setups:
Pride - Dread Banner - Arctic Armour - Enlighten 4
Blood and Sand - Herald of Purity - Enlighten 4

Swaping the helmet enchant with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Mana Reservation" as we don't use Blood Rage anymore.
Sitting at 2% unreserved mana

We could also add a Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring with double Herald mod (60% increased effect, 4% phys reduction), losing life gaining phys res and damages, but don't seem the smartest move to do.

What are your thoughts?
"
Harsyx a écrit :

Many thanks!

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I think best thing to do there is to ex slam it(or do t3 Leo in Research) and hope for a hybrid phys. mod. Otherwise, mods while crafting on bench doesn't seem good at all.

"
logitewty a écrit :
Rank 16 on today's Lab ladder. Uploaded a video of the run for anyone interested in seeing. Wasn't perfect - 5th room had a gauntlet I had to do, but still good because of rooms 3 and 4. Great build.

Leaderboard:
https://www.pathofexile.com/ladder/labyrinth/Heist/4/1600905600

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohqBj9Ad4H4

Congratulations again! I put your video to Videos section and updated your score in Pros and Cons section. Good luck with next lab runs and thanks a lot for the video!

"
WTFBEES a écrit :
Thanks for the build! I'm really digging it though I'm running out of steam in red maps and am not sure what to upgrade next. Any feedback or recommendations where I go next?

PoB: https://pastebin.com/ndaW8juY

Character page: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/wtfbees/characters?characterName=wtflacerate

Appreciate the help!

Your DPS is 1.90m and life is 5.4k at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. Get a 440pDPS+ weapon(2.06m), get same glove with phys. damage(2.10m), change Carnage Heart with an amulet like the one in Required Gear(2.17m DPS, 5.7k life), get steel rings with 9-15 or close phys. damage(2.31m), level gems to 20-20(2.58m), get the boot enchant(2.69m). Now you have Required Gear DPS and 5.7k life. It'll be better if you improve life to 6.0-6.2k while upgrading. You can change Skullhead and get a rare helm with double life mod for it. I also recommend adding "Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention" mod to boots, that helps a lot on bosses(you can also add it to gloves and double it). From this point, journey to Meta Gear starts. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/DYmfAu3M

"
Niico75 a écrit :
Hey just started map and i really enjoy the build atm it's really funny to play and clear speed is just awesome ! But is anyone else than me got some lag ? I think this is when I use blood rage but not really sure or just when there are too much thing on the screen :/

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! Another player had similar problems and switching to predictive networking mode fixed it. His problem was caused by Arctic Armor, it might work for you too. Also need to note that this game is really hardware hungry and even high-end machines have DPS lags when screen is too crowded with mobs, or there are many players and so many shiny skills.

"
Really enjoying this build and just hit 1.5m sheet dps, but not sure where to go next? I can upgrade to a 6L Belly but that is expensive. I suppose I could try to get a rare neck and better ring but that's gonna be real expensive.

Spoiler

Prices for expensive upgrades will lower in a week at most as it's still 7th day of the league. But with spending some time on trade site and checking items frequently, you will find good offers. Let's upgrade your gear. I see that you got a 6l belly and a rare neck already. You have 2.09m DPS and 5.2k life at the moment. I think first life needs to increase, to 5.9-6.0k at least. Let's do the DPS part as increasing life is easy and just need higher life on your items and levelling for the life nodes. Bless Steel Ring and change Ruby Ring with a Steel Ring(2.16m), change amulet with one having around 12-25 phys. damage(2.20m), change belt with a Stygian and get an abyss jewel(this is for life mostly(2.22m DPS, 5.3k life), change axe with a 440+pDPS one(2.33m), make gems 20-20(2.55m), get Spiked Gloves with %16 attack speed(2.60m). You almost have the same DPS as Required Gear now and from now on journey to Meta Gear begins. Vulnerability on Hit ring, cluster jewel with Bloodscent, better axe next week when 500pDPS+ ones drop in price, Watcher's Eye, etc. Also don't forget to overcap your resists while upgrading. Good luck! Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/crbpUEbq

"
Harsyx a écrit :
Hmm...
PegasusRideR, what about running Herald of Purity instead of Blood Rage?
The map clear in T15 is already very good, Herald of Purity could speed up boss damage?
It would mean 2 gem setups:
Pride - Dread Banner - Arctic Armour - Enlighten 4
Blood and Sand - Herald of Purity - Enlighten 4

Swaping the helmet enchant with "Herald of Purity has 30% reduced Mana Reservation" as we don't use Blood Rage anymore.
Sitting at 2% unreserved mana

We could also add a Circle of Guilt Synthesised Iron Ring with double Herald mod (60% increased effect, 4% phys reduction), losing life gaining phys res and damages, but don't seem the smartest move to do.

What are your thoughts?

I tried it on Pob and it only increases DPS by %1.2. I think attack speed from Blood Rage(also with helm enchant) is needed to create the auto-targeting machinegun effect from Lacerate. It seems real fast to the eye, but actually that's half because Lacerate fires 2 shots each attack. So for it to pick the next target it first must fire 2 shots to the same place on multistrike. Also, not all the players reach Meta Gear level, there attack speed is needed more for them. As well it increases cost with 2 Enlighten 4's, we lose Berserk which does really good job on bosses, but more importantly helm enchant becomes a must. Helm enchants are not easy to obtain from lab and many players don't know how to craft. But I really appreciate the effort and thanks for the idea:)
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires