[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

Hey! Great build, love playing it, but I think there is something I'm doing it wrong.. I'm kinda squishy. There are still lot of parts for me to upgrade ( Just crafted a decent axe, so atleast at that part I should be good now ) But the dying.. Hate to ask as this I believe annoys you.. But could you take a look at my build? Where I should try to focus next, what I should try to change?
Thanks a lot !
Dernière édition par qwerty_342, le 19 juil. 2020 06:42:34
I sort of tried this build in ssf but was feeling abit squishy so i figured that with Scion Necro/Slayer and "Glancing blows" while still dualwhielding would make me more tanky, so thats what i am trying out now.

I am lvl93 and slowly improving my gear...still waiting for that awakening orb to drop :/

So if u are feeling squishy, this is a was to get more tanky, sitting at 5.2k life, 75%block 52% spellblock at lvl93.

Together with a double precision watcher's eye and
:P
can you help me? what should i change?

https://pastebin.com/z4uHYaKh
"
EoXaZ a écrit :
Hey! Great build, love playing it, but I think there is something I'm doing it wrong.. I'm kinda squishy. There are still lot of parts for me to upgrade ( Just crafted a decent axe, so atleast at that part I should be good now ) But the dying.. Hate to ask as this I believe annoys you.. But could you take a look at my build? Where I should try to focus next, what I should try to change?

Bought soul taker and added arctic armor, feels better. But still the main weakness is the defense.
"
EoXaZ a écrit :
"
EoXaZ a écrit :

Bought soul taker and added arctic armor, feels better. But still the main weakness is the defense.

Check out my ascendant, great liferecovery on block with glancingBlows-necro-boneoffering. Downsides are no challanger charges or bleedexplosions.
Easy tradeoff if u ask me.
"
EoXaZ a écrit :
"
EoXaZ a écrit :

I was also a bit letdown by the defenses in this build but then I realized it's like that by design.

This build is not supposed to be tanky we are supposed to have so much damage that we kill any mobs before they kill us plus movement on boots and super fast leap slam to dodge stuff. It's definitely not the best build to level to 100 as you will die eventually specially on bosses so it's best to level up doing maps and as soon as you get a level you go for conquerors/elder/shaper/sirius.

Since I upgraded to a 440 pDPS Axe and the new Cluster Jewel on required gear I can now do T16, it's still rippy you need to pay attention but doable.

The only thing that is blocking me so far is Sirius, I have failed 2 times, on his last phase he does something that slows me idk if it's my computer or some curse but I can't leap fast enough to avoid his super blast but I will keep trying.
Leveling skill tree links are not working ;/ Is there any way to fix it? Im new to the game so i do prefer following level trees than doing it out of my mind
@PegasusRider
"
SUNRA3000 a écrit :
I was also a bit letdown by the defenses in this build but then I realized it's like that by design.

Exactly. Defenses are not low, they're just good enough. With this build, you can't expect to facetank endgame bosses and watch them die. There will be attacks you will be needing to manually dodge. And with leap as you said we can dodge big stuff real fast, and MS is enough to dodge things by walking. This is how we have this clearspeed and DPS. If build was way more defensive, clearspeed and boss DPS we have now wouldn't be this good. On this build, DPS is as important as defense as well. Once you reach Meta Gear DPS, everything will start to die much faster and at that point any boss in game is doable deathless by some dodging. Ever with lower stats than Meta Gear for many. We're also using 2 life flasks in combination as you know unlike majority of builds do, this is to further assist long bosses. Don't forget to check out usage of the two in Running The Build section.

Still, I will look into ways to improve defense without sacrificing DPS or clear speed much, also without increasing cost a lot. I am also open to ideas here as always.

"
thwartedlion a écrit :
Really enjoying the build, thanks for posting the guide.

im super poor this league, i think ive spend maybe 250 chaos so far on my gear, most on buying the soul taker. Im thinking of upgrading my helmet or amulet next depending on what i find for sale first but am open to suggestions on upgrading something else first.

In your case, I'd first upgrade amulet and weapon. Those two seems to be the weakest points.

"
EoXaZ a écrit :

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! I'm happy to assist people asking for help. It's just I'd expect more people to share their experiences with the build. Of course there'll be questions and I'm here to reply them, but the rate of questions vs. experiences can be higher. I guess people are still upgrading:)

I noticed you don't have Gladiator's Perseverance on passive tree which we use for leech until we get a cluster with Feed The Fury. Your life is not bad, but dps is a little low. I mean if you can't kill for long you eventually die. These 2 are main reasons of you dying I think. Also, your gem setup is a little messy and don't have the Vaal Ancestral Warchief setup in build. Vaal Ancestral is important on bosses. Let's upgrade your gear. If you upgrade to a Belly, your life becomes same as Required Gear. For DPS(1.10m), level gems to 20-20 and fix gem setup(1.33m), I put Required Gear rings there because they fit good with resists(1.50m), get an amulet with physical damage(1.58m), change Taste of Hate with Sulphur flask(you also need to change Atziri's Promise as 2 doesn't work because of Brutality, Soul Catcher is a good addition there)(1.60m), change Ruthless with Brutality on Lacerate(1.70m), get a Rustic Sash(1.74m), better jewels(1.80m), added physical damage to gloves(1.84m), changed first Steel Ring with a Vulnerability on Hit Two-Stone ring after I realized you don't have it on CWDT setup(1.97m), level 1 more and add the Required Gear Cluster refunding jewel nodes and a life node(2.20m), get helm and boot enchants(2.39m), anoint Swift Skewering on amulet(2.63m). Same as Required Gear DPS now. Btw sorry for the order of the upgrades, could've been better. From this point upgrade to stats of Meta Gear starts. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/vATf1anv

"
chockdoo a écrit :
I sort of tried this build in ssf but was feeling abit squishy so i figured that with Scion Necro/Slayer and "Glancing blows" while still dualwhielding would make me more tanky, so thats what i am trying out now.

I am lvl93 and slowly improving my gear...still waiting for that awakening orb to drop :/

So if u are feeling squishy, this is a was to get more tanky, sitting at 5.2k life, 75%block 52% spellblock at lvl93.

Thanks for sharing your ideas! It became something different, but I'll check it in deep sometime to see if I can add anything to the build from there.

"
DrizzyAlan a écrit :
can you help me? what should i change?

https://pastebin.com/z4uHYaKh

Your life is good but DPS needs improvement. Let's upgrade your gear. Your DPS is 1.59m with Berserk disabled(It's disabled on Meta Gear as default). Make gems 20-20 also fixed some gem placement and CWDT levels(1.76m), change weapon with a 440pDPS one(1.83m), change Bramble Drop jewel with a better one(1.89m), get an amulet with physical damage and annoint Swift Skewering on it(2.23m), get Meta Gear cluster jewel, refund Versatile Stance and get Berserking(also some minor changes)(2.65m), add boot enchant(2.76m). Things should get much easier at this point and improve as you progress thru Meta Gear. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/LKGLkFpQ

"
baaranauskas a écrit :
Leveling skill tree links are not working ;/ Is there any way to fix it? Im new to the game so i do prefer following level trees than doing it out of my mind
@PegasusRider

I just checked, all the levelling trees are working. Can you describe the problem you're having with them?
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 27 août 2020 09:59:32
hello, I am writing via google transliteration!
tell me, it's worth putting Elegant Hubris
Timeless Jewel? do you need your opinion?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires