[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

i am currently running the Esoro Lacerate build which is focused on crit. Anyone compared this build to his? Im not sure where i can get more dps from. Could i also use this build with my current gear? If so: would i do more dps? I could also change some things if its worth it. Im just not sure which Version is better. If i take the no cluster jewel pob from here it halves my dps..
Dernière édition par zooky, le 13 juil. 2020 03:23:42

Thx![/quote]
Hi. At the moment Intimidating Cry is replaced back with Increased Duration for Blood Rage. I'm planning to add Berserk there for bosses, but first I'm waiting for the availability of cluster jewels in trade to increase after 3.11.1 patch changes, because Berserk is tied to Bloodscent on cluster jewel in our case. Let's upgrade your gear. Your dps is 0.97m at the moment. Level gems to 20-20 and change Concentrated Effect with Brutality(1.18m), get a 420 physical dps axe(1.42m), change your rings with Steel Rings and also increase % damage crafted on them to %16(1.50m), change your belt with a Rustic Sash(1.54m), change amulet with one having 13-25 or more physical damage(1.57m), change jewels with better ones(1.62m), add only 1 more int to gear, remove those 2 int and dex nodes and get another jewel instead(1.67m), get gloves with physical damage(1.70m), change places of your axes(1.73m), add helm and boot lab enchants(1.88m). Now you're much closer to Required Gear(no cluster) DPS which is 2.1m. Here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/Gc2n3Hc1[/quote]

Thank you very much for your response, already did some of the changes and it feels way better, I tried Sirus A5 and I couldnt kill him, but that was because it was my first try in that fight and I didnt even know what I was doing XD Damage wise I didnt see any problem, I got him to last phase and just died because I wasnt avoiding shit.
One thing I was thinking is, what about using double strike for bosses? Is it worth it? POB already gives us a big increase in DPS when socketing double strike, just wondering if it makes sense or I am missing something (related to bleed dps or impale not working if we would use double strike)

Anyways thanks very much for the build, currently having a lot of fun and I will update when I kill Sirus (hopefully today or tmrw)
"
zooky a écrit :
i am currently running the Esoro Lacerate build which is focused on crit. Anyone compared this build to his? Im not sure where i can get more dps from. Could i also use this build with my current gear? If so: would i do more dps? I could also change some things if its worth it. Im just not sure which Version is better. If i take the no cluster jewel pob from here it halves my dps..

I was on Esoro build and changed to this one and right when i changed it i didn't see any differences on damages but well more survavibility + much more QoL improves such as stun immune and no evasion on mob.
First of all, English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes in this post.

I want to thank you for sharing this buid, I've had a lot of fun with that. Already killed Sirus A5, I tried A8 yesterday but failed, honestly I think it is possible, but I made some mistakes ... Mapping in T16 is pretty good, Guardians and Shaper take a bit longer to die, but I manage to finish them. There's a lot to be improved yet, for now I will aim to upgrade the weapon, and try to put attack speed on the curse ring with harvest craft, by the way, do you thing I should priorize increased damage or flat physical in this one?
I'm not using the glove leap setup for now, and I'm fine with that. I'm using Immortal Call and Molten Shell with CWDT, what do you think about that?
My cluster have Heavy Hitter instead Martial Prowess, do you think it makes much difference in DPS?

Thanks for keeping the topic updated and answering to everyone. If not asking too much, would you be able to generate a PoB of my character? Whenever I try, your settings are overwritten.

Regards.

Edit: Just upgraded my weapon! :D
Dernière édition par Sopelsa, le 14 juil. 2020 11:25:59
Just added a video showcasing Required Gear. Also did some more updates. Changed Required Gear cluster jewel with a cheap one I got for 5 chaos having Feed The Fury and Martial Prowess. From now on, Required Gear cluster won't have Bloodscent, because it turned out to be too expensive for Required Gear and even 11 days after 3.11.1 patch, prices are still too expensive and numbers are limited on trade. Meta Gear cluster stays the same. This lowered Required Gear DPS by %6.5. Also, Required Gear(no cluster) version is removed from Pob links since it's not needed anymore. You can still see Passive Trees without a cluster jewel on Poeurl.com links under "Passive Skill Tree" section. Another change is Berserk added to Meta Gear. It replaced Increased Duration on Blood Rage. This inflated DPS heavily and created unqeuality between 2 gears. For this reason, I disabled Berserk on Meta Gear Pob. When you're comparing DPS, don't forget to do this yourself. Also please check Running The Build section for the usage of Berserk.

"
Sopelsa a écrit :
First of all, English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistakes in this post.

I want to thank you for sharing this buid, I've had a lot of fun with that. Already killed Sirus A5, I tried A8 yesterday but failed, honestly I think it is possible, but I made some mistakes ... Mapping in T16 is pretty good, Guardians and Shaper take a bit longer to die, but I manage to finish them. There's a lot to be improved yet, for now I will aim to upgrade the weapon, and try to put attack speed on the curse ring with harvest craft.
I'm not using the glove leap setup for now, and I'm fine with that. I'm using Immortal Call and Molten Shell with CWDT, what do you think about that?
My cluster have Heavy Hitter instead Martial Prowess, do you think it makes much difference in DPS?

Thanks for keeping the topic updated and answering to everyone. If not asking too much, would you be able to generate a PoB of my character? Whenever I try, your settings are overwritten.

Regards.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words. All guard skills share the same cooldown so it has to be either Molten Shell of Immortal Call there. For cluster jewel, Martial Prowess seem to grant %0.07 DPS over Heavy Hitter so you can keep that, no problem.

Here is Pob of your character:

https://pastebin.com/8DzDAhpk

"
Sabedaz a écrit :
Thank you very much for your response, already did some of the changes and it feels way better, I tried Sirus A5 and I couldnt kill him, but that was because it was my first try in that fight and I didnt even know what I was doing XD Damage wise I didnt see any problem, I got him to last phase and just died because I wasnt avoiding shit.
One thing I was thinking is, what about using double strike for bosses? Is it worth it? POB already gives us a big increase in DPS when socketing double strike, just wondering if it makes sense or I am missing something (related to bleed dps or impale not working if we would use double strike)

Anyways thanks very much for the build, currently having a lot of fun and I will update when I kill Sirus (hopefully today or tmrw)

I will try to test Double Strike vs. Lacerate on certain bosses this week. I don't like skill swapping but if it brings huge improvements, it's worth noting on Running The Build section so people can benefit. Meanwhile, your feedbacks about Double Strike difference is important to me.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 14 juil. 2020 12:22:34
"
Mendès a écrit :
"
zooky a écrit :

I was on Esoro build and changed to this one and right when i changed it i didn't see any differences on damages but well more survavibility + much more QoL improves such as stun immune and no evasion on mob.

the only thing which stops me from switching is the fact that pob says i do 3m less dps.. which is siginificant imo..or is this calculated wrong?
For anyone wondering, I've looked through Esoro's build, and while he does achieve higher theoretical DPS with his version, I believe Pegasus' version provides better defenses IMO, as well as an easier time on your wallet since crit investment is rough due to accuracy/crit neccessary.
"
andrejmaske123 a écrit :
For anyone wondering, I've looked through Esoro's build, and while he does achieve higher theoretical DPS with his version, I believe Pegasus' version provides better defenses IMO, as well as an easier time on your wallet since crit investment is rough due to accuracy/crit neccessary.

yeah that could be true. Right now i have 5m dps which seems to be low.. if i run this build i have 2m..which is super low. The strange thing is that in the videos this build shreds the bosses faster than i do with higher dps..
Dernière édition par zooky, le 14 juil. 2020 16:39:16
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :
Hi. Thanks for your nice words. All guard skills share the same cooldown so it has to be either Molten Shell of Immortal Call there. For cluster jewel, Martial Prowess seem to grant %0.07 DPS over Heavy Hitter so you can keep that, no problem.

Thank you very much!

"
Mendès a écrit :
Same here.

"
zooky a écrit :
the only thing which stops me from switching is the fact that pob says i do 3m less dps.. which is siginificant imo..or is this calculated wrong?

When I migrated from the Esoro's build to this one, my PoB said that I had 3m dps, compared to 1m in this one, and in practice dps felt the same...
"
Sopelsa a écrit :
"
PegasusRideR a écrit :

Thank you very much!

"
Mendès a écrit :
Same here.

"
zooky a écrit :

When I migrated from the Esoro's build to this one, my PoB said that I had 3m dps, compared to 1m in this one, and in practice dps felt the same...

how fast do you kill sirius/shaper/elder etc?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires