[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
Trenmonster a écrit :
Has anyone considered taking this the Champion route?

Since we're not really a bleed build, possibly switching the Belly to an explode chest for the clear, and then moving over to champion, taking unstoppable hero, fortitude for the perma fortify, then master of metal for the impale damage, and finally the last two points could be either adrenaline for more survive, or even Inspirational (DPS increase based on POB).

This would also open up some points in the tree since we can't be stunned as long as we have fortify as champ.

Also, fortify skill can be changed over to ruthless/conc effect for also a hefty DPS increase.

In theory, this would be more dps and survive. The only downside I see is losing out on the challenger charges.

Thoughts anyone?

I have thought about Champion change sometime ago. I think it's better to stay on Gladiator, but it's more of a choice, also budget. I just made a calculation on Pob. Got Master of Metal, Fortitude and First to Strike Last to Fall. Then changed Fortify with Ruthless and also some skill tree changes(Removed Red Storm and Unwavering Stance, added Versatile Stance and a life node). With Adrenaline enabled, DPS improves by %13.1. Without it, we lose %1.9 DPS. It won't be active most of the time, but will help on bosses. There's also %10 Physical Damage Reduction it gives. Though here if we had Endurance Charges, Physical Damage reduction would be around the same on bosses staying around 8-12% most of the time instead of %10 from Adrenaline not being on all the time. Armor bonuses are good though.

Problems are; we lose Endurance Charges, Maim and most importantly Challenger Charges. Wording "more" on challenger charges makes huge difference in clear speed for us. I think when we compare time spent clearing vs. time spent doing bosses, clearing wins by a huge margin. We also need attack speed from there to make auto targeting Lacerate machinegun work properly. Attack speed looks too high to naked eye, that's because every attack fires 2 shots on Lacerate and those 2 hit the same target/direction. So actual attack speed is half. It fires double, but actually attack speed is lower than Sunder version when hitting per target/direction. With Challenger Charges, auto-targeting does better, especially in heavily juiced maps/crowded places(Tested this today for the change). Also explody chests that give good life starts from 26ex at the moment(100+ life, %8+ life, free space to craft %8 life and mana) and are not plenty and still results in 180 life loss on Meta Gear compared to the Belly there. This increases Meta Gear cost a lot. And without the explosions we lose even more clear speed. These are the reasons I'm staying on Gladiator. But for sure build can be played on Champion. Just it'll be slower, will have more DPS on bosses, be tankier and more expensive.

"
Manavor a écrit :
Hello, I really enjoy your build, I have more than 3M Dps now and for mapping T16, 20quality, Corrupt, Its more than enough. For bossing, today I did my first A8 Sirus and it was almost deathless i just did a big mistake at the end.

But now the gear become very expensive for a "new player" like me. What should i
prioritize, if you can check my caracter. Thx you !

Hi. You seem to have 2.75m DPS and 6.1k life on build's setup(almost same as Required Gear), gratz for the almost deathless A8 Sirus kill. Let's upgrade your gear. Make gems 20-20(2.80m), change weapon with a 490+pDPS one(2.93m), get a left ring with Dexterity and craft %Increased Damage on it, then change crafted mod Dexterity with Increased Attack Speed on gloves(3.07m), swap places of axes(3.09m), beastcraft %30 quality on Soul Taker(3.14m), get jewels with double damage also took a forgotten node on cluster jewel(sorry my bad)(3.26m), make all gems on Lacerate 21-20, also make Enhance lv4, Blood and Sand lv7 and Maim on Vaal Ancestral 21-20(3.47m), get boot enchant(3.62m) remove one node from cluster, level 2 more and get Berserking node(3.77m). Still more to go but should make a lot of difference. Next is min-maxing, corrupting amulet to talisman, levelling to 98, increasing life to 6.7k+, etc. Here's the Pob link:

https://www.pastebin.com/A0E9AhdV

"
Hello, could you please see my character and suggest what I can improve in my equipment, I made a slightly different belt than what is shown in the meta gear section, leave it like that? At the moment, I kill a8 sirus without dying if I avoid all the beams, but it takes a long time, so I feel like there is not enough damage. And the problems of survival, since sometimes I get one-shots on the maps (I don't know how to raise the level above the 95th, in general I liked the build, I have not played like that before, thanks.
sorry for my English

Hi. Normally you shouldn't be getting oneshots in maps with those stats, I'm not sure what's wrong. Your resists are not overcapped to 109+ and maybe you often get Elemental Weakness map mod and get your oneshots there? I also suggest increasing life to 6.7k+. Will help with survival. Your DPS is 4.65m at the moment and pretty close to Meta Gear DPS(4.84m). Sirus A8 fights take a little long because of the clear speed oriented philosophy of the build, but doable deathless no problem as you said. I think when we compare the time we spend on clearing vs. time we spend on bossing, clear wins by a huge margin, that's the reason I mostly invested on clearspeed department when creating the build. Let's upgrade your gear. There's not much else to do there(4.65m). Make all gems 20-20, make gems on Lacerate 21-20, change lv4 Enhance with Inc. Duration on Blood Rage, make Maim on Vaal Ancestral 21-20 and Blood and Sand lv7(4.96m), change Ghoul Song with a better jewel(5.03m). Most important upgrade needed is a Vulnerability on Hit ring to make it permanent(makes difference), then you can switch to faster Leap Setup on Meta Gear by changing gloves for even faster clear speed. If you have problems levelling above 95, I suggest doing yellow Defiled Cathedral maps over and over with easy mods and then juice with sextants but not corrupt. You can easily level without dying this way, it's also an efficient map in terms of experience. Other than that you can do Beachhead or Pure Breachstone rotas for faster levelling. Your Belt is pretty good but don't forget that flasks are mostly inactive on long endgame bosses and Overwhelm is pretty effective. You can also get %life there too.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 27 août 2020 10:42:45
Noob question here. How do we use berserk skill gem and how do we generate rage to use berserk skill gem?
Dernière édition par Numerical_, le 27 juil. 2020 20:27:48
Hi. Thanks for the build, it's the first time I play melee properly and it has been quite fun.

My question is why arctic armour and not, for instance, flesh and stone? Is there an interaction I'm missing?

Thanks!
Just got my 36 challenges.

This build is really strong with a fast clear and solid damage.
You can look at my profile and character ShayankTheSaviour if you want an idea about the stuff i needed to clear this league.

Thanks to @PegasusRideR for the build. Got a lot of fun.
"
Numerical_ a écrit :
Noob question here. How do we use berserk skill gem and how do we generate rage to use berserk skill gem?

We use Berserk gem in bosses right after we cast our Vaal Ancestral Warchief and before firing Lacerate. This part is important, Berserk has to be cast before we start firing Lacerate. We get our Rage from Bloodscent on Meta Gear cluster jewel.

"
Rhaegon_Stark a écrit :
Hi. Thanks for the build, it's the first time I play melee properly and it has been quite fun.

My question is why arctic armour and not, for instance, flesh and stone? Is there an interaction I'm missing?

Thanks!

Hi. Nice to hear it's been a fun experience for you. I chose Arctic Armor as the defensive buff as there's not much else to put there. Flesh and Stone will work, but it doesn't give any defenses on bosses because we are on Blood Stance while doing them. We also have perma-Maim from Blood in The Eyes ascendancy. There's also Aspect of The Cat as both offensive and defensive buff but I don't like it as it alternates, not stable. Also we need to get it from items.

"
UselessUniform a écrit :
Just got my 36 challenges.

This build is really strong with a fast clear and solid damage.
You can look at my profile and character ShayankTheSaviour if you want an idea about the stuff i needed to clear this league.

Thanks to @PegasusRideR for the build. Got a lot of fun.

Congratulations for the 36 challenge. I just checked your char and got an idea from you. I will add Awakened Brutality support to Meta Gear soon as it's price is pretty cheap. Brings %2.4 DPS improvement compared to 21-20 Brutality.
Hey!

I'm new to POE (have played a lot of D3) and been using your build and I love it!

I have one question. Why should some of the gems be capped (cast when taking dmg, immortal call, etc)? I also take a lot of damage right now but I think it's because I don't have enough resistance.
Awakened Brutality Support is added to Meta Gear! Now we have %2.4 more DPS, but more importantly %10 more Overwhelm at the cost of around 1.5ex increase compared to 21-20 Brutality. Now we have %33 Overwhelm in total that can go up to %37 with a T1 belt mod.

"
Wakuum a écrit :
Hey!

I'm new to POE (have played a lot of D3) and been using your build and I love it!

I have one question. Why should some of the gems be capped (cast when taking dmg, immortal call, etc)? I also take a lot of damage right now but I think it's because I don't have enough resistance.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! CWDT is capped to grant frequent cast of Vulnerability and Immortal Call. Here is how it works. With each increasing level of CWDT, both damage we need to get for activation and gem levels it can support increases. At level 1 it triggers when we get 528 or more damage, but it can only support gems with level 38 or lower requirement. At level 10, it's 1354 damage and can support level 56 or lower gems. At level 20, it's 3272 damage and can support lv 70 or lower gems. When we increase CWDT level, frequency of skills supported will be cast gets lower(like getting 3272 damage happens less frequent than getting 528 damage), but it becomes able to support higher level gems. Most people/builds leave it around 1-7 for frequent cast, but there are different examples too. You might ask why we leave it at level 3 exactly. At level 3, it's cast frequently enough, also be able to support Immortal Call at lv.5 and Vulnerability at lv.7. I think it's the best point for both Immortal Call and Vulnerability. Btw you can see these levels as you hover on gems. Like when you hover your mouse on lv.3 CWDT, it says "This Gem can only Support Skill Gems requiring Level 42 or lower", and both lv.5 Immortal Call and lv.7 Vulnerability requires lv.42 so that's our limit for lv.3 CWDT.

For taking a lot of damage, your character is still a little early in game. Resistances are good but both life and dps needs to increase. You'll make the upgrades as you progress as the character is still new. I switched to Poe after playing lots of D3 as well. After the switch, I spent my first league mostly getting used to the game as Poe is a deep game, and you seem to be doing pretty good with that:)
Hey Thanks for the build. I played like 8 days with this build and what i can say great fast clear, Can do anything like uber elder, deathless Sirius. I was having so much fun playing this build. Thats my gear : )
Loving this build! Would this be an okay substitute for the cluster jewel? I would imagine Martial Momentum synergizes well with Leap Slam, even if Calamitous is rather useless.

Hey quick question. Maybe I am missing something, but why don't you run Crimson Dance in your passive tree? Doesn't it significantly increase boss damage?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires