[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

With new patch, Community Pob added new calculation for Pride. Now there is Initial Effect and Maximum Effect for it in configurations. Default was Initial after the update, changed it to maximum. This increased DPS of both gears by %16.8. Pob links are updated. There was also a bug reducing DPS of chars so if yours is reduced, it should be fixed after setting Pride aura effect.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Dernière édition par PegasusRideR, le 16 juil. 2020 06:42:25
Great build! I have really enjoyed playing, and your guide was really easy to follow. I've had to deviate a little from your exact recommendations because of my lack of funds, but I was hoping that you could take a look at my build and let me know what I could improve upon. I need to fill two sockets for sure. One is the abyssal socket, which I'm saving up for. The other, I'm not sure. I was thinking about linking CWDT/IC/ID with Enduring cry or Molten Shell.

let me know what else you recommend :) I'll try it out if I can afford it!

Thanks again for the build.
I play on xbox and when I turn on artic armor my fps drops pretty bad and is unplayable. Is there anything I can run in place of artic armor?
"
AIphatrazz a écrit :
I play on xbox and when I turn on artic armor my fps drops pretty bad and is unplayable. Is there anything I can run in place of artic armor?

I've been using flesh and stone
Isn't it better to use herald of purity instead of flesh and stone after they changed it's stats from adding flat phys. damage to "more" phys. damage?
The bad thing that POB didn't change it and still show u flat phys at herald skill, so dps is lower than it is actually or I'm wrong about it.
Also, is it okay to use intimidating cry there for us or it doesn't boost our dps and bleeding?
Dernière édition par Livayness, le 16 juil. 2020 07:55:01
Hey !:)
Iv got a question. Can You check my character and tell me, what gem should i put in my CWDT (or remove CWDT then i have 2 gem slots) after I swap my ring with vulnerability on hit ? Also, which items should I prioritize on changing (iv already got decent vulnerability ring and spiked gloves with att speed, phys dmg and life roll, just need to work with resistances to wear em). Btw, im playing SSF so trading is not optional. With current gear Iv killed Elder, Elder Guardians, 2 of Shaper Guardians and Sirus Awakener 2 pretty quick, just one shots when im distracted are annoying :) Cool build, really good job.
Hello guys,

I run this build for 100 hours plus this season,

That's were I am actually with my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Etriggg/characters -- Select Etriggnumber character

That's the first season where i play a lot. i'm steel a very very beginner and I need some advices.

I got now 12ex, and I dont know how I can optimise my money to upgrade my stuff, can someone look at it and give me advise?

Thanks a lot for your help !
"
BarefootEskimo a écrit :
Great build! I have really enjoyed playing, and your guide was really easy to follow. I've had to deviate a little from your exact recommendations because of my lack of funds, but I was hoping that you could take a look at my build and let me know what I could improve upon. I need to fill two sockets for sure. One is the abyssal socket, which I'm saving up for. The other, I'm not sure. I was thinking about linking CWDT/IC/ID with Enduring cry or Molten Shell.

let me know what else you recommend :) I'll try it out if I can afford it!

Thanks again for the build.

Thanks for your nice words! I tried to check your character but your account is set to private. If you can link Pob of your char or make your profile public, I can help you with upgrading. For CWDT, Molten Shell won't work with Immortal Call together because both are guard skills and only 1 guard skill can be active at a time because they share their cooldowns. Also Enduring Cry won't work with CWDT but you can self-cast it from there.

"
AIphatrazz a écrit :
"
Livayness a écrit :
Isn't it better to use herald of purity instead of flesh and stone after they changed it's stats from adding flat phys. damage to "more" phys. damage?
The bad thing that POB didn't change it and still show u flat phys at herald skill, so dps is lower than it is actually or I'm wrong about it.
Also, is it okay to use intimidating cry there for us or it doesn't boost our dps and bleeding?

You can also try Invisible Buff Effect MTX on Arctic Armour. It costs 5$, but you should get rid of all the lag with this I think. Other than Arctic Armor, there's not much else to put there. Flesh and Stone will work, but it doesn't give any defenses on bosses because we'll be on Blood Stance there. You can get Aspect of The Cat as both offensive and defensive buff but you need to get it from items. Herald of Purity is another option, but this is placing a completely offensive buff with a defensive one. A cry will work there too, but cries would be better linked to Blood Rage and also with instant cast by Call to Arms mod. If wanna use Intimidating Cry, I'd put it in place of Increased Duration on Blood rage and change Enhance with Blood Magic and instant cast it on left click like Razunter here recommended(If not put on left click, cast it only in dangerous situations and bosses because casting it the normal way with each pack will reduce clear speed and is not needed). If running Bloodscent on cluster, you need to carry Berserk from Blood Rage setup to Leap Slam setup in place of Culling Strike. This is the best way to run the two in my opinion. I'd also keep Arctic Armor if possible.

"
qwerty_342 a écrit :
Hey !:)
Iv got a question. Can You check my character and tell me, what gem should i put in my CWDT (or remove CWDT then i have 2 gem slots) after I swap my ring with vulnerability on hit ? Also, which items should I prioritize on changing (iv already got decent vulnerability ring and spiked gloves with att speed, phys dmg and life roll, just need to work with resistances to wear em). Btw, im playing SSF so trading is not optional. With current gear Iv killed Elder, Elder Guardians, 2 of Shaper Guardians and Sirus Awakener 2 pretty quick, just one shots when im distracted are annoying :) Cool build, really good job.

Thanks! Since you have a Vulnerability on Hit ring, next step is switch to faster leap setup on Meta Gear. Otherwise, we can't put another guard skill like Molten Shell next to Immortal Call. We can't also use curses like Enfeeble since we already have Vulnerability. So it's kinda limiting at that point, hence I made the faster leap setup change with CWDT setup when Vulnerability goes to ring. You can get those gloves by essence crafting. Don't have to be as good as those on Meta Gear since our target is "Socketed Gems have %X More Attack and Cast Speed" mod there and +attack speed and life will do. I'll try to upgrade your gear thinking that there's no trade. You have 1.55m DPS at the moment. Life is 6k and is good enough. Make gems 20-20(1.61m), craft better jewels(harvest can help for the 4th mods here)(1.64m), craft a 440+pDPS axe(1.71m), I put Curse on Hit ring on Meta Gear and also increased 2nd ring's phys. damage(1.83m), craft a cluster jewel having Feed The Fury and Martial Prowess and refund Gladiator's Perseverance and a life node for it(1.93m), refund axe damage on Splitting Strikes and another life node to get 2nd jewel on cluster(2.01m). If you can spare the alts and get a Bloodscent jewel like on Meta Gear, your dps will improve further and you can also use Berserk like on Meta Gear. Not having Lion's Roar reduces DPS on Pob a lot as well, like it'd be 2.45m with it instead of 2.01m. Also still need to work on resistances but that's easily doable in Harvest crafting. Here's the Pob link(I also did the CWDT change I recommended):

https://pastebin.com/C68Sk6ne

"
Etriggg a écrit :
Hello guys,

I run this build for 100 hours plus this season,

That's were I am actually with my build https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Etriggg/characters -- Select Etriggnumber character

That's the first season where i play a lot. i'm steel a very very beginner and I need some advices.

I got now 12ex, and I dont know how I can optimise my money to upgrade my stuff, can someone look at it and give me advise?

Thanks a lot for your help !

Hi. Let's upgrade your gear. Your life is 5.9k at the moment, that's good for now. But your DPS is 0.79m, which we need to increase. Make gems 20-20(0.84m), Get a decent 6-link belly and put in Brutality, also change Faster Attacks with Impale support(2.5ex)(1.75m), get a cluster jewel having Bloodscent-Feed The Fury-Martial Prowess and some changes to your passive tree(4ex)(2.09m), 440 physical DPS axe with 1.60 attacks per second at least(2ex)(2.21m), get a Curse with Vulnerability on hit ring like the one I put in and also change CWDT and Leap setups like the ones in Meta Gear for future glove update(2ex)(2.23m + perma Vulnerability), change amulet with one having better phys. damage(30c)(2.31m), change Atziri's Promise with Lion's Roar(2.83m). Roughly 11ex for now, resistances are overcapped as needed as well. Your CWDT levels were wrong btw, so I fixed them(3-5-20 for CWDT-Immortal-Inc.Duration). You might want to buy jewels with %life for the next upgrades as your life lowered to 5.7k. Here's the pob link:

https://pastebin.com/EvsqhkuS
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Thanks for your help !
Really enjoying the build, thanks for posting the guide.

im super poor this league, i think ive spend maybe 250 chaos so far on my gear, most on buying the soul taker. Im thinking of upgrading my helmet or amulet next depending on what i find for sale first but am open to suggestions on upgrading something else first.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires