{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

Interesting niceDPS build, to say the least, but some of the items can't realistically be crafted. They might exist in standar with a mirror service, but definitely not with the double corruptions (rings, amulet).

Essence Worm (unset ring) with those corruptions and also keeping the socket? NahM8.

Also, the diamond flask is useless with RT, you can't crit, so swap that out for something else.
Dernière édition par CopiumTV, le 23 juin 2020 12:43:59
"
Interesting niceDPS build, to say the least, but some of the items can't realistically be crafted. They might exist in standar with a mirror service, but definitely not with the double corruptions (rings, amulet).

Essence Worm (unset ring) with those corruptions and also keeping the socket? NahM8.

Also, the diamond flask is useless with RT, you can't crit, so swap that out for something else.

honestly. Pretty sure the entire build is about useless. nothing relatively "budget" about it, & it seems to lack in many places that can be made up in other builds. I gave it a try but near impossible to get the clusters even for his base "budget" build.

I can see someone who really knows how to craft playing this I guess since I don't fully understand how to craft to get those jewels.
But I think the whole build revolves around killing UE & not mapping which makes sense.
"
ubergeek1221 a écrit :
Updated pastebin again to be more realistic in dps. Now has a fuse duration of 1.95 seconds. An attacks per second of 5.22. So in 3.9 seconds we nail about or rather pretty much 20 fuses since 5.22 x 3.9 = 20.358 fuses in 3.9 seconds to be more realistic in the numbers which at this time is 111 Million Bleed Shaper DPS.

I still dont get it.

You will never have 20 fuses if the fuse duration is 2seconds and you only get out ~10 attacks in that time. That means you get every 2second 1bleed for 10fuses. That means for 8 bleeds you need 16seconds. With 8 seconds bleed duration you will only maintain 4 bleeds on the target and those are not even 20 fuses. The damage will go down drastically.

Have you actually played the build and can share a video of some sort?

I also dont get why you say 20 fuses in 3.9 seconds, if the fuse duration is 1.95 seconds.
It simply doesn't work on real, switched to split arrow+puncture
It works. Only problem is getting the GG double corruptions. If you use the budget version it's more doable but you'll loose dps because you won't have some of the gear or clusters in your build. PoB numbers dont reflect accurate numbers because in order to get 20 fuses you need a fuse duration of 3.9 my current duration is 1.95. But if you cut the total i gave in half you'd still get 50 Million dps in 1.9 seconds, double that to 3.9 seconds which is 4 attack cycles since 5 attacks per second x 4 is 20 fuses in 3.9 seconds.

Cut total in half and you get realistic numbers. and the build works.
Also remember, 1 fuse is a little over 5 Million Bleed DPS, but the way bleed works as we add more fuses to the duration, we get higher numbers. Its around 30-50 Million Bleed with a duration of 1.95 and thats with corruptions of Malevolence effect on gear. The more of that we have on Gear the more duration we get without more investment on tree which means more Realistic Numbers.
I made a 51 Million Bleed DPS Version with a fuse duration of 3.2 seconds and an attack rate of 6.28 attacks per second which means we get 20 fuses realistically in the 3.2 second realistic duration (6.28 x 3.2 = 20.096 fuses). BUT, I don't think I'll post this version unless people are interested in it. Otherwise stick to the version provided already.
Hi, your build looks very interesting!
I will try to re-build it.

Just curious to why we take arena challenger for acendancy if were not using blood/sand skill gem?
Aside from the near complete unavailability of some of these clusters in Harvest League, much less what other people have posted about some of the gear pieces you've selected (which look like they're created as MAX in PoB vs. reality), and in combination that you've not been able to post both 'validated' gear/video of this in action...let's just call this build completely bogus.

Prove me wrong.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires