{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

If you want to league start this, all you need is a 50% Atk speed Storm Cloud Bow at lvl.9, and use split arrow at lvl.1 until you get to lvl.28 to use Explosive Arrow. Still using Storm Cloud until you get Lioneye's Glare at lvl.66 try to get glare with 20% atk speed.

When you get some fossils slam a Shaper Thicket Bow until you get 60% Bleed Mod which is sic in this build.

As for tree, grab life nodes in marauder area on outer edge work your way up to Devotion in Templar area, and grab all those juicy life nodes. Respec out of them when you get clusters. Clusters cost pretty cheap or craft your own.
Remember we attack 5 attacks per second. We get 15 stacks of fuses of EA in less than 3 seconds, with a bleed duration of 7.29 seconds. We can maintain Maximum DPS on the Bleed very easily. Not a meme build, but it's sort of more advanced for power users rather than the average player. Check out the corrupted GG version.
how is the clearspeed?

any videos?
Dernière édition par Spirc, le 19 juin 2020 12:02:26
PoB doesn't like the pastebin.
In order to import the pastebin or code you need the Community Version of PoB found here on github. The pastebin doesn't work with normal version of pob.

POB Version used is Community Version. Ver. 1.4.169.3
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
Hi, planning on using this as a league starter.

Wondering what the interaction is between Drillneck and EA is. It looks like pierced targets will not accumulate charges of EA, so wouldn't that quiver be useless for bossing?
Drillneck gives you 50% increased Ailment Damage for the Bleed, it's rather minor and I'm thinking of replacing the quiver for another one to push dps into the 100 Million. Will post update if its possible to push bleed into 100M.
"
ubergeek1221 a écrit :
eHP 5.2k Life Pastebin Version | https://pastebin.com/1rQJPs91

10 Million Bleed DPS. is 1.8k Life worth 8 Million DPS?? Up to you.

so if you go 5.2k hp setup what is the total shaper DPS? Budget/awakened/gg setup Sorry, I am away from my pc so i cant test pob etc. Are you really only 10 mil shaper dps going with 2 large clusters in budget? vs 40 mil dps for budget 3 cluster? Seems 30 million is a really steep drop off for only subtracting one large cluster.
Dernière édition par Zomphere, le 19 juin 2020 22:52:41
I'll just say it right now, before some of you would be discouraged by the results.

I played EA couple of leagues ago, when it was reworked, with necro attack speed stacking with corpse pact.
Anyway, resulted ignite was so big, that it wouldn't even get applied to monsters, they just received 0 damage.

It was later revealed that it's because PoE engine count damage over time as "number per minute", and if DPS is too high, then that number just overflow integer and turns into null. Don't remember if that is 32 mil or 52 mil DoT DPS, but at the time people was trying really hard to apply just enough force so their damage will not dissapear :)

GGG fixed that, but fixed that by limiting higher limit at that exact number (that i don't remember, 32kk, or 52kk).
So you will never be able to reach 100 mil bleed dps due to just how variables limited in size :)

Nevertheless, if you can get additional life/defense/whatever you want, in exchange of 100kk dps turning into 92kk dps - DO IT! Because that's the dps you will never be able to obtain anyway, you just wasting your time.
So there is enough damage to do any content or i've to switch to cyclone/impale??

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires