{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

"
ubergeek1221 a écrit :
I made a 51 Million Bleed DPS Version with a fuse duration of 3.2 seconds and an attack rate of 6.28 attacks per second which means we get 20 fuses realistically in the 3.2 second realistic duration (6.28 x 3.2 = 20.096 fuses). BUT, I don't think I'll post this version unless people are interested in it. Otherwise stick to the version provided already.

I have been a fan of Explosive arrow for a long time until 3.10, today I accidentally saw your build, I am very happy ... If the truth version is only 1/3 of the theoretical build on the pob is also great great!
I hope you can send me the pob you actually built in the game, even by 1/3!
Very impressive build, when u post the revised pob?? can wait to try it.
The build is complete garbage on the basis that most of your points will be spent on cluster jewels that are actually rather expensive in a league where many people are playing phys-based builds.

It's garbage again because you're never going to reach 20 fuses with only 4 APS, even on trash where you can actually keep Frenzy Charges up all the time. The build adheres to the main cardinal sin of most POB warrior bullshit in that it ticks boxes it cannot reliably achieve on anything that matters, which is single-target and not map clear.

The build is then garbage for a third time because with only 52% life on the tree, no armour, no evasion, not even Acrobatics, the build will die from a brisk breeze the moment it walks out of town.

It would be a complete and absolute struggle for most people to legitimately play this build in it's current state and the sad part is that it has a solid foundation when you remove all the misleading garbage, it's just let down by being self-congratulating, masturbatory junk.
"
MrTastix a écrit :
The build is complete garbage on the basis that most of your points will be spent on cluster jewels that are actually rather expensive in a league where many people are playing phys-based builds.

It's garbage again because you're never going to reach 20 fuses with only 4 APS, even on trash where you can actually keep Frenzy Charges up all the time. The build adheres to the main cardinal sin of most POB warrior bullshit in that it ticks boxes it cannot reliably achieve on anything that matters, which is single-target and not map clear.

The build is then garbage for a third time because with only 52% life on the tree, no armour, no evasion, not even Acrobatics, the build will die from a brisk breeze the moment it walks out of town.

It would be a complete and absolute struggle for most people to legitimately play this build in it's current state and the sad part is that it has a solid foundation when you remove all the misleading garbage, it's just let down by being self-congratulating, masturbatory junk.

wow...can't disagree
"
MrTastix a écrit :

Don't forget the tailwind when you crit boots, but also has Resolute Technique, has blood magic, and 70 of that tiny 3k life reserved, so actually is running around with under 1000 life. Needs 20 stacked fuse to hit those numbers, but only has 5 attacks per second with a 2 second fuse length LOL. Also Crimson dance, so for his numbers he needs to stack 8 bleeds while at 20 stacks., but can barely even hit a 10 stack before the fuses are ending.

This is the epitome of POB warrior bullshit.
Dernière édition par RatchetMyPlank, le 18 juil. 2020 16:20:17
PoB does not take into account the 50% less damage for the explosions so no, this is not a 111mil build... its half of that.
That's indeed one of the most PoB warriorred build I've seen in a long while.
By checking the creator's profile, you'll see that he completed 52 achievements. This is extremely low, meaning he has never faced endgame content.
Hard to follow a build from someone with 3 challenges complete, who has never beaten an endgame boss, and hides everything he can on his profile.

But now, the build.
900 life, no mitigation. This is squishier than a deep delver (and deals somehow less damage). That's a pretty big downside! What's the benefit of this?

So, the bow just needs to be a merciless + flaring + 100%more bleed base. With liquefaction. That's better than mirror tier already.
Just double corrupt that and we're good to go. This is laughable, really. Even in harvest league, that's impossible to get.

The onhit survivablity is offset by the need of impossible to get gear. Gotcha.
To be honnest, explosive arrow isn't even that good for bleed. PoB assumes it's 160% of base damage, but in reality it's 80%. Even if it was, puncture would be better at 244% of bow damage. Also, it can't use assailum, so that's a big no-no for minmaxing bleed singletarget.
"
Darkxellmc a écrit :
That's indeed one of the most PoB warriorred build I've seen in a long while.

yeah, his budget version is like 30ex.
I played this build to lvl 93 on console. I think 3 years back I switched to console. Only spend 2-3 days on Pc now for league launch. No bots on console but it's pretty small compared to Pc. But good effort nonetheless from GGG Team. I'm an og. 2013 during beta before it even launched later that year. Everything also got lost i think after 3.0. Oriath. QoL on console is nice to have less potion spamming on console.

As for deep delve, all that is spamming Quartz Flask. That's it nothing else. And running around down there. Atleast that's what I do anyhow. Pathfinder is the best deep delver than Guardian 2nd. Pc is best at delve tho. But that's the interwebs, so they got advantage. Console is closed network or rather brand related communities.

This is not a delve build, it's like more applicable to taking down bosses in less than a second.
Dernière édition par ubergeek1221, le 15 sept. 2020 23:43:04
Unlike the others who are upset for the right reasons, I will critique this properly.

The first major issue I have, is with the claims that the "Budget Version" is as said "Budget". Unfortunately, when you start throwing in the exact same Cluster Jewels, AByss Jewels, etc... you run into the issue of inflated numbers. This is a case of cardinal sin number one, because in any build, you must find ways to include alternatives for Jewel Slots. Especially considering the issue that the Medium Cluster Jewels alone, just one of them is almost worth more than the rest of the entire build (if you exclude the rest of these said Medium Cluster Jewels).

The next issue lies in the fact that it is actually impossible to properly run all of the Auras for this build because it's missing the most important Aura of the entire Build, a Blood/Sand Stance Aura. You can't even properly utilize one of the Ascendancy Nodes without it. This is the second cardinal sin that is performed in this build "guide".

Then we have the final major issue, at least for me, your counteract your own statements in your own "guide" more than once. First you claim a PoB link is a budget version, then further down you say, "You can simply grab bleed and physical nodes on tree if your broke", always assume people are going to have less than 1 Ex when trying a new build unless you give them an absolute bare minimum budget they need to work with in order to utilize even the most stripped down version of a build. This is the final cardinal sin, and is why, unless this "guide" is HEAVILY reworked, I cannot say I would recommend anyone to even remotely reference this build.

The only thing I can say I legitimately appreciated from this "guide" was near the very end, where you speak about creating Medium Cluster Jewels via Alteration/Regal spamming, until you land a decent combination. This is legitimately good advice, and the only thing I would add if I could recommend this build to anyone, would be to also suggest the idea of using Corroded Fossils on the Jewels, this can at least give you similar chances to making a decent Jewel quickly (as you'd be able to buy almost 90 Corroded Fossils worth of attempts right now per Jewel).

Lastly, for those wanting to somewhat follow the baseline idea of this build, I have created an alternative Path of Building for the build, and with more realistic gear, and the need for only one of the Medium Cluster Jewels, making this far more budget friendly, as you could easily craft a baseline Rend Medium Cluster Jewel, and be setup with a relatively workable build, that has a lot of potential to go far further defensively and offensively. So for those interested in that, here's the PoB link.

https://pastebin.com/CmGubZ3n

Also, I did keep the Quiver in the build, however, an easy alternative for much cheaper prices would be one with:

- DoT Multiplier
- Life
- Attack Speed
- Defenses

And as far as the Dying Sun Flask goes, this is probably the only non-budget friendly part left, just replace this with a Quicksilver for similar clear speed until you can get it.

I forgot about the Small Clusters, after spending an hour-ish on this thing, trying to make it more reasonable. Basically just work with the rare slots that are no longer uniques to fill in the resistances from said Small Clusters.
Dernière édition par ReignGames, le 29 sept. 2020 03:04:02

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires