{3.12} 40 Million Bleed Realistic Sirus/shaper DPS Explosive Arrow Gladiator

"
DarkGenocide a écrit :
Just curious to why we take arena challenger for acendancy if were not using blood/sand skill gem?

I think it is because only 3 nodes are importante and as not block, the other one is useless.

Btw why do you have 8 links in the pob ?
I'll try to build it on my own and see what happen to this build
running the build now at lvl 85 with lions bow and tabula clear is great jsut trying to figure out the single target.
honestly i feel explosive arrow fuses arent popping properly and the dps isnt hitting like it should
Tip. To get the clusters, get the base first pretty cheaply and alteration spam em until you hit reasonable nodes. If you hit the ace meaning exactly like how I have it, keep doin it until you copy each of the clusters they can be similar but here are a few things to note.

3 Large Clusters. (8 passives - physical damage)
6 Medium Clusters. (4 passives - physical dmg over time)
6 Small Clusters. (2 passives - life)

Medium clusters are the big dps if you can get Rend and Wasting Affliction together or just at minimum one of em and another whatever luck you got.

You can also try Medium Cluster bases with Aura Effect this will increase Malevelance Duration on the fuses making your build more realistic in numbers.
It is extremely hard to use explosive arrow for bleed without using barrage support and get 20 fuses which also reduces the damage by a lot. that is why I believe that the PoB here is very unrealistic (beside the unrealistic gear)

That being said I am actually using explosive arrow as a bleed build for my league stater but instead of barrage I am using Balliste totems to work around the attack speed requirement by increasing attack sources (up to 7 totems).

I went with scion for necro easy block but I think the same build works with Gladiator as well.

I made a post around it (link below with PoB) and it can reach 1.5-2m+ dps with
really basic gear, a tabula and 15c crimson storm bow.

https://pastebin.com/PtNzJvTq

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2885943
Dernière édition par ebadr, le 28 juin 2020 15:15:35
Build is only theorycraft... OP dont/didnt play his own build and it cant be replicated EVEN in standard.

Dont play it, its ridiculous.
"
Kross0m a écrit :
Build is only theorycraft... OP dont/didnt play his own build and it cant be replicated EVEN in standard.

Dont play it, its ridiculous.

im making it work
his numbers are unrealistic but its possible to make it work. he an obvious pob warrior.

with tabula and using a lions bow with barrage support u can hit some decent numbers
5mill while using ensnaring ballistas
I mean, even if you only get 3x explosive arrows off, that is more damage than Puncture can do. The build is not ridiculous, it is something that scales EXTREMELY well with gear and fine tuning.

I'm getting 9 million dps bleeds easily and with more attack speed it will go higher.
"
DarkGenocide a écrit :
Just curious to why we take arena challenger for acendancy if were not using blood/sand skill gem?

I'm not sure why yet, but I still get 3c Challenger chargers even without Blood and Sand.
The main issue I have with this build is lack of sustain and survive-ability.

I reworked somethings between level 80 and 89 and got up to 6k life, but with only 30% physical dmg reduction, it really isn't working out well even with 9million dps bleeds on a 10-fuse POB.

I understand that with extremely good gear and bleeds could kill almost anything instantly, but the ability to obtain such gear this early in the league is not high. So, perhaps this is something I will revisit once I have more currency.
"
Gnada a écrit :
"
DarkGenocide a écrit :

I'm not sure why yet, but I still get 3c Challenger chargers even without Blood and Sand.

Because the default stance is Blood even if you are not using the gem.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires