[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

Thanks for guide. After spending 30 exalt on my ED trickster, my clear speed fast but my boss killing is not good and at that point i found this guide. With only 10 ex i deleted A5 sirus in 2-3 min without dying, it took me 20 min to kill A4 sirus with my trickster. I am more than happy with this build and made a video showing my level 90 character full map run against tier 15 +40% physical reduction enemies.

https://youtu.be/IYyThDVvLyk
"
deseptycon a écrit :
"
StorgutBorsit a écrit :
I did that. Same result.

Have you manually allocated hollow palm on tree, got rid of gloves/weapons in items section, and still no changes?

I tried everything now. Seems like POB is broken on my machine :(
"
StorgutBorsit a écrit :
"
deseptycon a écrit :
"
StorgutBorsit a écrit :
I did that. Same result.

Have you manually allocated hollow palm on tree, got rid of gloves/weapons in items section, and still no changes?

I tried everything now. Seems like POB is broken on my machine :(

You need to download the community fork. Hollow Palm does not work on the base version, nor does impale. Community fork is updated with all that stuff.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork
"
Thrasherario a écrit :
Can someone take a look at my gear and give suggestions what to upgrade next?

Also: what level -mana cost is required to be able to not use a mana flask or mana leach.

3rd question: POB shows me at 2300 life leech, is that the maximum? I try added more leech methods and the number didnt go up.

4th: any major problem with any of my items?

Alright so once everything is configured correctly, you're at 2800 leech, which is roughly correct. To boost it up further, you need to get more life, as leech rate is based on a fraction of total life.

For items: I'd actually recommend you sell the -mana cost chest. With vaal pact you can fully sustain your mana with no flask OR -mana cost chest. Vaal pact on its own is enough. You can sell that chest for a lot though, as any build who doesn't use vaal pact wants it. I'd recommend getting a chest with better life and res. %life is good as well. Example:

If you can get a better res chest, then next up is upgrading those rings. The one with 50ish dex is fine, but the other one preferably also needs 50 dex and some better life. I see that right now it has a ton of res on it, but it becomes easier to get rings with enough res if your chest has good res as well. Your res currently isn't capped either, and your rings have as much res as feasibly possible, so selling that chest and getting a cheaper one with better res and life is the right move. Capped res is worth more than -mana cost any day.

You're running two life flasks right now, and the rest are quite bad. If you spend 50-60c you can just buy the right flasks off the market. You want a seething life flask of staunching, alchemist's jade flask of reflexes, experimenter's silver flask of acceleration, and a quicksilver flask of adrenaline. You don't need a heat flask as cyclopean coil gives freeze immunity, and chill isn't all that hard to deal with.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 5 avr. 2020 13:25:54
"
DanielQ a écrit :
How do you get adrenaline on your character?
Looking at the split personality variant,

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have adrenaline on it. But I also just copied it from someone else's, because I didn't make that variant. I'll check it over, and see if it should or shouldn't, and fix it if it's wrong. Maybe I'll have to update my clickbait title to 9m+ dps :(

Edit: I went back and changed it to the version of the guy who made the Split Personality version. I didn't like that version as much because it uses ridiculously expensive gear, but it does also reach 13.5 mil dps in ideal conditions lol.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 5 avr. 2020 13:35:17
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
DanielQ a écrit :

I'm pretty sure it shouldn't have adrenaline on it. But I also just copied it from someone else's, because I didn't make that variant. I'll check it over, and see if it should or shouldn't, and fix it if it's wrong. Maybe I'll have to update my clickbait title to 9m+ dps :(

Edit: I went back and changed it to the version of the guy who made the Split Personality version. I didn't like that version as much because it uses ridiculously expensive gear, but it does also reach 13.5 mil dps in ideal conditions lol.

Oh there is much more DPS to be had. My league goal looks sth like this:
https://pastebin.com/0DUMhnYP

My current char sits around 13.2m already and I got still lots of room for improvement. 79% max block with Rumis, stacking Split Personality on ridiculous cluster jewels with Deadly Repartee + Deep Cuts + X + 2 jewel sockets where X is either Feed the Fury to get the leech or Martial Prowess for max DPS while still having tons of block.

https://pastebin.com/dQ7qKbte

That's around 60ex in. Still missing the impale Watcher's Eye and woke Brutality.

HPT is just ridiculous with great gear. :)

Edit: reviewed the thing, the Deep Cuts + Deadly Repartee + Feed the Fury version is impossible since it's 3 prefixes. Thx to Mistwalker for pointing that out on page 17.
New PoB: https://pastebin.com/GLn9TTdn
Dernière édition par kreedzfreak, le 6 avr. 2020 06:14:31
"
kreedzfreak a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
DanielQ a écrit :

Oh there is much more DPS to be had. My league goal looks sth like this:
https://pastebin.com/0DUMhnYP

My current char sits around 13.2m already and I got still lots of room for improvement. 79% max block with Rumis, stacking Split Personality on ridiculous cluster jewels with Deadly Repartee + Deep Cuts + X + 2 jewel sockets where X is either Feed the Fury to get the leech or Martial Prowess for max DPS while still having tons of block.

https://pastebin.com/dQ7qKbte

That's around 60ex in. Still missing the impale Watcher's Eye and woke Brutality.

HPT is just ridiculous with great gear. :)

That's a very nice set-up. Will add that to PoBs and clickbait further :)
Only issue is that it's a bit low on life. Dropping 5m dps off that for another 1k life may be worth, as after 15m dps or so, more dps isn't that important because you already nearly instaphase bosses.

Definitely gonna have to update the Pros/Cons section and the gearing section at some point, since the addition of vaal pact for the base tree and Split personality version for min/maxed remove a lot of cons and add a lot of pros lol.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 5 avr. 2020 15:58:57
Maybe my trade searching is bad, but having a hard time finding a decent chest on trade, am i just totally bad at searching?
After a few more days of playing around with items and skill this is going to be my overall break down of my split personality build

I was looking at the start of the league to make a character with good amount of life, damage and max to all resistance including chaos resistance. If you don't want to go max chaos resistance you can get about 10% - 15% more damage out of this build easily, but i was going for more of a balance damage to defense build.

Overall I was able to get
6.6k Life; Max resistance with max Chaos reist; 11.8M DPS, 62/62 Blocking 57% Phys Damage Reduction, and 44% Evade (More if you factor in blinds)

Gearing

Helm
Dex, Life, Resistance

Cyclone Enchant if you got time or money.

Chest
-15 to Total Mana Cost is MUST!!!! This build doesnt work without it. I am reserving close to all my mana!
Otherwise more Life and any Resistance.

Belt
Cyclopean Coil
Best in Slot

Boots
Garukhan's Flight
Best in Slot

Amulet
Astramentis
Best in Slot again but the anoint is up to you! I picked Cleansed to Thought to cap my chaos resistance. Utmost Swiftness is a good pick to save 4 skill points. Discipline and Training is good pick a big boost in life if you are low.

Rings
Dex, Life, Resistance more is better.

Weapons (Optional)
I use Dancing Duo for my Speed Runs. Be super careful if your rampage stacks drop in a boss flight your dead! The wands are just high int gem holder for me.

Recommend link:
Minion Speed Support, Feeding Frenzy Support, Blind Support, Culling Strike Support, Multstrike Support, Withering Touch Support

Overall this weapon setup is used to Blind and Wither everything on the screen with Culling Strike to finish everything off.

Cluster Jewel
You are looking for Large Cluster Jewels with Deep Cuts, Feed the Fury and 2 Jewel Sockets.

Deep Cuts is a must!!! On PoB with Each Deep Cuts is giving me about 25% of my Damage.
Also Feed the Fury is a must!!! It gives a damage boost, life leech, and combos well with Blood Rage.

If you got the currency Smite the Weak will net you about another DPS boost, but not needed.

Jewels

One With Nothing; Give us Hollow Palm. Hollow Palm give us the passive to run our build. (You count as Dual Wielding while you are Unencumbered (No Weapon, Off Hand and Gloves) 60% more Attack Speed while you are Unencumbered 14 to 20 Added Attack Physical Damage per 10 Dexterity while you are Unencumbered)

Brawn Crimson Jewel; Adds more Strength and Dex

Watcher's Eye with Pride 12% Chance to Deal Double Damage While using Pride. However if you are on a budget Fluid Motion is a good option.

Split Personality
I am using a total of 4 Split Personalities, 2 for Dex/Life and 2 Dex/Str. I am putting Dex/Life split Personality in farthest cluster jewel to get more health. Two was a good number to balance life to damage ratio.

Skill Gems

Cyclone - Infused Channeling Support - Fortify Support - Impale Support - Brutality Support - Melee Physical Damage Support.

Main Skill and Damage

Aura
Dread Banner, Blood and Sand, Pride and Flesh and Stone - Maim Support
Offer more damage and blinds as needed.

Blood Rage
More Attack Speed; more leech. Plus your Feed the Fury Damage will always be on. Not bad for one skill gem.

Ancestral Warchief Totem
Add melee DPS Buff.

Dash or Flame Dash
Up to you.

Pantheon
Soul of Lunaris - Better Bossing
Soul of Shakari - Less Chaos damage taken and poison immunity

Kill all bandits for the 2 skill points

PoB Links
https://pastebin.com/1C2hEEen

Dernière édition par Echo604, le 5 avr. 2020 16:38:16
"
NuclearWarmaster666 a écrit :
Maybe my trade searching is bad, but having a hard time finding a decent chest on trade, am i just totally bad at searching?

Here's a trade search for mediocre chests: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/KyZB9jEu5

The first result for 2 ex right now is pretty solid. It has the right colors (and 2 sockets are white, so it's flexible), has 55 dex, 120 life, and 80 res.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 5 avr. 2020 16:46:26

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires