[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
domac a écrit :
can someone explain me in pob fork what excatly do i need to tick to get correct numbers. I tick all the windows you have and still get 7k dps

Sounds like you didn't allocate Cluster jewels/hollow palm on tree. When you pull up a build in PoB, none of the passives on tree are allocated by default.

I did a quick check on your PoB, and once you allocate Hollow Palm, you have 320k dps right now (with just levelling gear lol).
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 5 avr. 2020 01:57:30
"
i003 a écrit :
Finishing up campaign which is a joke with 50k tooltip dps. Recommend inspired learning jewel anywhere?

Do you mean that as in do I recommend it at all, or as in where to put it? If you meant do I recommend: if you already have it, use it. Otherwise I'd only recommend if you are satisfied with the rest of your gear.

If you meant where to place it: here's a PoB for with inspired learning
https://pastebin.com/9R5RHJmS
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
domac a écrit :
can someone explain me in pob fork what excatly do i need to tick to get correct numbers. I tick all the windows you have and still get 7k dps

Sounds like you didn't allocate Cluster jewels/hollow palm on tree. When you pull up a build in PoB, none of the passives on tree are allocated by default.

I did a quick check on your PoB, and once you allocate Hollow Palm, you have 320k dps right now (with just levelling gear lol).

ah i see.

thanks
Can someone take a look at my gear and give suggestions what to upgrade next?

Also: what level -mana cost is required to be able to not use a mana flask or mana leach.

3rd question: POB shows me at 2300 life leech, is that the maximum? I try added more leech methods and the number didnt go up.

4th: any major problem with any of my items?
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Oxidizerr a écrit :
Tried Vaal Pact version and Split Personality too.
This Split Personality stacking is pretty crazy and i m not even using Warchief totem which alone adds 1.7m -.-

wow just wow !

https://pastebin.com/876Fayi7

Small recommendation: Drop Ambidexterity (3 points gained) and pick up Vaal Pact on your tree. It's a roughly 5% dps loss, but doubles your leech rate to nearly 3k per second, without reducing path length.

Thank you for the idea but i didnt like Vaal Pact removing life regen since i m a fan of Blood Rage.
Trying to increase AoE coverage of Cyclone without sacrifice too much, got any idea ?
I cant get the POB working correctly. It always shows me only around 8k DPS. Looks like it didnt know Hollow Palm Technique. Any advice? Skill Tree is correct, all nodes connected.
"
StorgutBorsit a écrit :
I cant get the POB working correctly. It always shows me only around 8k DPS. Looks like it didnt know Hollow Palm Technique. Any advice? Skill Tree is correct, all nodes connected.

If you have set up PoB correctly, just remove the gear from your two weapon slots and gloves, and add the missing points on the tree. It should work then.
I did that. Same result.
"
StorgutBorsit a écrit :
I did that. Same result.

Have you manually allocated hollow palm on tree, got rid of gloves/weapons in items section, and still no changes?
How do you get adrenaline on your character?
Looking at the split personality variant,

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires