[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
durzothorne a écrit :
Gotcha, thanks for the quick reply and being so helpful in general very few builds get this amount of attention from their creators. If I can snag a good chest for 10-15ex I'm thinking about trying to do the split personalities op tree do you think dex and str ones are superior to dex and life? Also do you prefer Starkonjas or a well rolled rare helm?

Dex and Str is better, as Str also gives a bonus to melee physical damage. You'll get a lot more life if you do dex and life jewels though. Dex and life jewels are also 1.5ish exalts cheaper per jewel, so worth considering if you'd rather just stay mega tanky.
So what PoB are we using? 2 seem to be broken. and did you switch to the bezerker variant?
"
i003 a écrit :
So what PoB are we using? 2 seem to be broken. and did you switch to the bezerker variant?

I've been running a zerker variant the whole time. I originally started following someone else's guide, a zerker, and was like "holy fuck this guide is shit". The character was garbage. I completely redid the build, and realized it would be way better as a Glad since I could just scale block. That's how this build was born. It's what I would run if I wasn't already running a zerker, since I'm too lazy to level a duelist rn lol.

Make sure you are using the PoB community fork, because those PoBs should still be working.
Thanks man! I'm just very guide oriented and do not want to lvl the wrong char

Also reccomend rushing to OWN for lvling with infernal blow or something then respecing?
Dernière édition par i003, le 4 avr. 2020 17:59:41
"
i003 a écrit :
Thanks man! I'm just very guide oriented and do not want to lvl the wrong char

Yeah, Glad is correct. I took a quick peek at your chars, and you already have a Champion at level 85. I'd recommend just full respeccing that to make a glad.
Was inspired and made my own split personality stacking build focusing on Dexterity.

https://pastebin.com/258xS9vw

Health is at 4.9k which isn't the best, but there are a bunch of easy 5% life nodes to grab.

Apart from adjusting the rings for the over resistance, looking for any help with how to improve this.

Also, just a side note, any idea how i can see my real dps with hollow palm in pob?
Tried Vaal Pact version and Split Personality too.
This Split Personality stacking is pretty crazy and i m not even using Warchief totem which alone adds 1.7m -.-

wow just wow !

https://pastebin.com/876Fayi7

Dernière édition par Oxidizerr, le 4 avr. 2020 21:51:11
"
Oxidizerr a écrit :
Tried Vaal Pact version and Split Personality too.
This Split Personality stacking is pretty crazy and i m not even using Warchief totem which alone adds 1.7m -.-

wow just wow !

https://pastebin.com/876Fayi7

Small recommendation: Drop Ambidexterity (3 points gained) and pick up Vaal Pact on your tree. It's a roughly 5% dps loss, but doubles your leech rate to nearly 3k per second, without reducing path length.
Finishing up campaign which is a joke with 50k tooltip dps. Recommend inspired learning jewel anywhere?
can someone explain me in pob fork what excatly do i need to tick to get correct numbers. I tick all the windows you have and still get 7k dps

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires