[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Mistwalker a écrit :
Small caveat, the large cluster gems on the bezos level pob you have in the guide i'm fairly sure don't exist. Deadly rep + deep cuts + feed the fury seem to be impossible to find or just simply don't exist.

You're totally right, I screwed that up. It would be a 3 prefix jewel that way. I've updated my post to change that thing.

New PoB for it has some adjustments for more leech and less damage and slightly more life now:
https://pastebin.com/GLn9TTdn
~22M DPS is still ridiculous.

I'm currently divining some Brutal Restraints to replace the Fluid Motion jewel and move that one up to the scion jewel slot to find one that gives %dex on the nodes which should be another nice boost to DPS.

I'm still experimenting with rare item replacements for some of the uniques to get rid of that resistance problem and even more damage but haven't come to a satisfying conclusion yet but I think there might be some crafting shenanigans that might surpass the setup.
Was trying to decide between Facebreaker or hollow palm for gladiator cyclone to clear Tier 16 100% delirious.

I was thinking Facebreaker is better because of "The Surrender" unique shield making u be able to do 100% delirious easily.

Any Thoughts on this builds viability specifically for max juiced T16 maps with 100% delirium.
"
Rainbowfire a écrit :
Hello,

A bit confused, I see people saying to get vaal pact, to remove the need for -X total mana cost items, but when I read what vaal pact does it seems to only affect life leech, and not mana leech.

What am I missing?

Trying to find a 10% increase attack damage large cluster jewel above 82 is hard, I have had no clue getting that out of the search. I found one of lower level, but need the 2nd jewel on it.

I am enjoying the build but I need to get some more life, and more chaos resists, one mistake and I die fast (or I can get one shotted a bit more than I like).

The end game upgrades are really costly heh :)

Thanks,
-Eleon

When you grab vaal pact, you grab that cluster below it with some mana leech. Your base mana leech is enough to cover your cyclone cost with just that node.

The second jewel socket is not 100% necessary unless you want to run elusive. I recommend it, but if you can't find it or it's too expensive, just go with a 1 socket.

Some of the end game upgrades cost a lot, but they are all damage focused. If you get good baseline gear, you should easily be at 5.5k life and max block at roughly lvl 90.
How does the build perform without Vaal Pact? i'm able to achieve mana and life leach through other means, so i'm able to save 4 skill points without specing into vaal pact.
"

For items: I'd actually recommend you sell the -mana cost chest. With vaal pact you can fully sustain your mana with no flask OR -mana cost chest. Vaal pact on its own is enough. You can sell that chest for a lot though, as any build who doesn't use vaal pact wants it. I'd recommend getting a chest with better life and res. %life is good as well. Example:

If you can get a better res chest, then next up is upgrading those rings. The one with 50ish dex is fine, but the other one preferably also needs 50 dex and some better life. I see that right now it has a ton of res on it, but it becomes easier to get rings with enough res if your chest has good res as well. Your res currently isn't capped either, and your rings have as much res as feasibly possible, so selling that chest and getting a cheaper one with better res and life is the right move. Capped res is worth more than -mana cost any day.

You're running two life flasks right now, and the rest are quite bad. If you spend 50-60c you can just buy the right flasks off the market. You want a seething life flask of staunching, alchemist's jade flask of reflexes, experimenter's silver flask of acceleration, and a quicksilver flask of adrenaline. You don't need a heat flask as cyclopean coil gives freeze immunity, and chill isn't all that hard to deal with.

Soooo when I sent that message, I was actually at way worse gear. I'm now going for super expensive setup, which is the guy who has 22 million dps. I just need to get 60ex. I'm currently at about 7ex. :D
Dernière édition par Thrasherario, le 6 avr. 2020 12:58:51
"
RazorGnome a écrit :
Was trying to decide between Facebreaker or hollow palm for gladiator cyclone to clear Tier 16 100% delirious.

I was thinking Facebreaker is better because of "The Surrender" unique shield making u be able to do 100% delirious easily.

Any Thoughts on this builds viability specifically for max juiced T16 maps with 100% delirium.

I wrote an entire 1 page on this in a previous post a couple pages back. I'd recommend checking that out.
"
Metallicalf a écrit :
How does the build perform without Vaal Pact? i'm able to achieve mana and life leach through other means, so i'm able to save 4 skill points without specing into vaal pact.

The leech isn't supplied by vaal pact. It's from the node right under it. What Vaal pact does is it doubles the rate at which you leech life, which brings your leech rate up to nearly 3k. The build feels much worse without it, as you have to rely on spamming your life flask in order to stay alive. If you run out of charges and take a couple hits in succession without vaal pact, you'd just die. Vaal pact is a very important defensive layer for this build. You are sacrificing A LOT of survivability it you drop it, which is why I'm not 100% on board with the Split Personality versions that people are using, as they drop vaal pact, have less block, and less evasion most of the time, and some people are even dropping down to 4k life, and the defense is kinda the point of the build.
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Metallicalf a écrit :

The leech isn't supplied by vaal pact. It's from the node right under it. What Vaal pact does is it doubles the rate at which you leech life, which brings your leech rate up to nearly 3k. The build feels much worse without it, as you have to rely on spamming your life flask in order to stay alive. If you run out of charges and take a couple hits in succession without vaal pact, you'd just die. Vaal pact is a very important defensive layer for this build. You are sacrificing A LOT of survivability it you drop it, which is why I'm not 100% on board with the Split Personality versions that people are using, as they drop vaal pact, have less block, and less evasion most of the time, and some people are even dropping down to 4k life, and the defense is kinda the point of the build.

Right, i get how vaal pact works, but i have life and mana leech on my cluster jewels so i wasnt sure if i should still take vaal pact and just bypass the nodes under it. But since i'm able to cap res without cloth and chain, i'm actually able to use the nodes by pathing past vaal pact instead of under golem's blood and cloth and chain, so i actually wont lose anything, and if i do end up needing the vitality void node, its right there ready to go. I just know that zerker did fine without vaal pact, so i'd imgaine glad feels even better
Dernière édition par Metallicalf, le 6 avr. 2020 13:54:17
"
Metallicalf a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Metallicalf a écrit :

Right, i get how vaal pact works, but i have life and mana leech on my cluster jewels so i wasnt sure if i should still take vaal pact and just bypass the nodes under it. But since i'm able to cap res without cloth and chain, i'm actually able to use the nodes by pathing past vaal pact instead of under golem's blood and cloth and chain, so i actually wont lose anything, and if i do end up needing the vitality void node, its right there ready to go. I just know that zerker did fine without vaal pact, so i'd imgaine glad feels even better

Zerker actually didn't do fine without Vaal Pact. Sorry if I made it sound like that. This is my current tree for Zerker: https://pastebin.com/rfRPgQgg
I run vaal pact. I tested it both with and without and without Vaal Pact I would just randomly rip in normal t16 deliriums. With Vaal Pact I can do 3-4 orbs with 0 deaths, and I've done 5 orb before, but often times I'll rip a bunch. Gladiator has better defense, and can hopefully do it without any rips, but Vaal Pact still definitely improves survivability, even for glad.
I must say this is a fantastic build! Smooth AF during leveling, surprisingly good map clear, 20/20 sim deathless and bosses up to guardians and A6 Sirus are very comfortable. (I'm sure A8, shaper and UE will be no issue, just didn't get there yet). I'm pretty sure this is the build I want to focus on this league, and thus I don't mind dumping currency into it. sitting on 5ex right now, and will be farming with this build, so I'm sure earning another 10-15ex will be no issue.

So, I'm looking for advise on what to improve next assuming a hypothetical 10-15ex budget. I'm currently 8ex in, think most of my gear is decent. I want to push for more damage and a little more hp (currently sitting 4.9k which is still tanky but a little uncomfortable)

IGN: CNW_Block_CYC, which should be my display char, profile should be public

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires