[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

It is just filler, sometimes you pick gloves or one handed weapons accidentaly. This gloves prevents you from these situations. In addition to that you can use gem slots on it. You have to make sure it is not usable after picked up or you will lose one with nothing's hallow palm notable. Same goes for weapon slots also.
I've leveled with a lot of broken shit over the years but I think HPT leveling takes the cake. It's ridiculous.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
Can you check my character on PoB on what to change on tree or what to upgrade on gear? or flask or something? i feel like im missing a lot of things. good build btw.

Alright so there are quite a few things to change. First, your jewels on tree really need to have %life on them. Your Body armor really needs to have more life. An example of BiS for this build defensively is:

It doesn't need to be that good, but at least 100 life is pretty mandatory on a good body armor. You should also try to save up for the garukhan's flight unique boots, as those are a massive increase defensively, and you should try to change your cluster jewels to match what I have on the PoB in the main post. You want Drive the Destruction and Deep cuts on your main cluster, with an Elusive small cluster off one socket. Off the other socket I updated it to a channeling damage cluster with Enduring focus, where OWN is socketed.
"
domac a écrit :
i see some people use

what is use of that?

I saw someone respond that it is so you don't have gloves auto equip and disable Hollow Palm, but that is not true. To not have that happen, all you have to do is disable auto equip in the settings. Repentance and High Int wands are used for gem levelling. If you buy two cheap rings with high int, and get your hands on repentance and two high int wands, you can equip the rings, put on the wands and gloves, fill them with Enlighten level 1 jewels, then reequip your normal rings. The Wands and Gloves will remain equipped but be disabled, so they are technically unequipped. This allows you to use those 10 slots to level gems, as gems stil get xp in those sockets even though they technically are not equipped.
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Piotr7 a écrit :
Hi guys, op build.

But there is small problem with bosses, easy t16 mobs, but bosses take a while.
Can you check my profile to give some advice?

Also, what cluster passives do you recommend?

Thanks!

There are two reasons bosses are taking you so long, and might be some trouble.

First, you currently have very inefficient pathing, and waste quite a bit of passive points on weak nodes. Brinksmanship and Iron Reflexes are both not good on this build due to how point hungry it is, and you miss out on a bunch of nodes which are huge dps increases.

The other issue is that you are using way too many points to fill in res on the tree. You are going to need to get an astral plate based 6 link with a lot more res, and swap out your starkonjas for a high life/dex rare helmet with good res. That should let you cap your res without too much investment on the tree.

After those issues are fixed you have essentially double the damage you did previously (after filling in those extra points for a couple new notables and getting the clusters described in my previous response.

The other main issue to resolve is that your have Iron Reflexes allocated. IR is absolute garbage on this build for a reason usually overlooked. IR says that "evasion from dexterity is not converted". As a dex stacking build, the majority of our evasion comes from flat dex. That is not converted and is instead just lost. This leaves your defenses MUCH weaker than they would be without IR, so that node is a 100% do not take.

If you're willing to invest even more in the build, the final upgrade is to get rings with at least 50 flat dex. Your rings both have really bad flat dex right now (one of them has only 8 dex), and upgrading them to have at least 50 would be a massive damage boost.

Here's a updated PoB for you build: https://pastebin.com/bS6Pdn7T

Res is not capped because you would need a better chest and rare helmet for this variant. I'd recommend that you work towards this, or the build will never be any good. It's very point hungry, so it can't really afford to be using 6+ points on getting res that you can get for 0 point cost on your tree.

Did the changes u told me, just waiting for levels to buy last jewel.
Anyway, right now it's truly OP, did delirium 20/20, died only once at last stage ;).

Keep it up! Great job!
"
Moridin79 a écrit :
I've leveled with a lot of broken shit over the years but I think HPT leveling takes the cake. It's ridiculous.

It is insanely broken. In the past I leveled with double poets pen VD, which was the primo leveling strategy for most leagues pre 3.7, and it still took me roughly 7 hours to get through acts. Hollow Palm took me 5 hours since I literally just ignored packs, one shot bosses anyways, and still somehow had high life. I got to maps at level 60 lol. And running a couple breachstones then catches you up to normal level really fast. Much faster than actually clearing the acts.
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
Can you check my character on PoB on what to change on tree or what to upgrade on gear? or flask or something? i feel like im missing a lot of things. good build btw.

Alright so there are quite a few things to change. First, your jewels on tree really need to have %life on them. Your Body armor really needs to have more life. An example of BiS for this build defensively is:

It doesn't need to be that good, but at least 100 life is pretty mandatory on a good body armor. You should also try to save up for the garukhan's flight unique boots, as those are a massive increase defensively, and you should try to change your cluster jewels to match what I have on the PoB in the main post. You want Drive the Destruction and Deep cuts on your main cluster, with an Elusive small cluster off one socket. Off the other socket I updated it to a channeling damage cluster with Enduring focus, where OWN is socketed.

are u online right now? i think i have good cluster jewels but i dont put it. they are on the stash also i drop awakened melee physical maybe i could sell to grab better gear?
Dernière édition par Perzival3, le 3 avr. 2020 14:24:30
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Perzival3 a écrit :

are u online right now? i think i have good cluster jewels but i dont put it. they are on the stash also i drop awakened melee physical maybe i could sell to grab better gear?

Ok yeah definitely sell Awakened Melee Phys. That's a min/max upgrade for the build, that helps you squeeze out some more dps once everything else is perfect. The actual value of it compared to a nearly free level 20 melee phys support is not the 6 ex price tag. If you sell that, buy a 2-3ish exalt chest with high life and res, then buy garukhan's flight for a bit under 4 ex that would be a much larger upgrade than having awakened gems.

Example of target chest:

I did some quick checking, and adding Garukhan's flight gains you roughly 500 life, and adding a better chest will gain you 400-500 depending on how much better it is.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 3 avr. 2020 14:35:04

i found one with suffix open + 104 life+ 10 fire res and + cold res. + 12 all elemental resistences should i? or should aim for 1 good res + open suffix?
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Moridin79 a écrit :

It is insanely broken. In the past I leveled with double poets pen VD, which was the primo leveling strategy for most leagues pre 3.7, and it still took me roughly 7 hours to get through acts. Hollow Palm took me 5 hours since I literally just ignored packs, one shot bosses anyways, and still somehow had high life. I got to maps at level 60 lol. And running a couple breachstones then catches you up to normal level really fast. Much faster than actually clearing the acts.

What's funny is that I'm not rushing through because I love how fast I shred through everything. I'm killing way more than normal so I'm actually overleveled lol. The funnest part was punching those fat delirium monsters with IB.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires