[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

I have a couple of question for others who use The Dancing Dervish or The Dancing Duo:
What links are you guys using?
Is it's damage respectable?
Have you considered a utility build for the sword rather than damage?

Personally I'm on the fence about it's usefulness outside of Rampage. The little dudes get kills every once in a while and clean up trash. This helps, but I don't think they need a whole lot of damage for that. On the other hand I'm curious to know if others have found or thought of a utility setup that would make them more useful like curse on hit?
"
Hakusan a écrit :

I have a couple of question for others who use The Dancing Dervish or The Dancing Duo:
What links are you guys using?
Is it's damage respectable?
Have you considered a utility build for the sword rather than damage?

Personally I'm on the fence about it's usefulness outside of Rampage. The little dudes get kills every once in a while and clean up trash. This helps, but I don't think they need a whole lot of damage for that. On the other hand I'm curious to know if others have found or thought of a utility setup that would make them more useful like curse on hit?

If you want to run Dancing Dervish, it's mostly just for levelling gems to sell. Curse on hit is not particularly useful on them, as you really only need curses vs bosses, and vs bosses you would weapon swap off of the dervish anyways as you can't viably maintain rampage vs a boss. Most people just fill it up with Enlightens and various gems like impale and archmage which can be double corrupted to potentially sell for 5 ex+.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 3 avr. 2020 00:19:00
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Piotr7 a écrit :
Hi guys, op build.

But there is small problem with bosses, easy t16 mobs, but bosses take a while.
Can you check my profile to give some advice?

Also, what cluster passives do you recommend?

Thanks!

There are two reasons bosses are taking you so long, and might be some trouble.

First, you currently have very inefficient pathing, and waste quite a bit of passive points on weak nodes. Brinksmanship and Iron Reflexes are both not good on this build due to how point hungry it is, and you miss out on a bunch of nodes which are huge dps increases.

The other issue is that you are using way too many points to fill in res on the tree. You are going to need to get an astral plate based 6 link with a lot more res, and swap out your starkonjas for a high life/dex rare helmet with good res. That should let you cap your res without too much investment on the tree.

After those issues are fixed you have essentially double the damage you did previously (after filling in those extra points for a couple new notables and getting the clusters described in my previous response.

The other main issue to resolve is that your have Iron Reflexes allocated. IR is absolute garbage on this build for a reason usually overlooked. IR says that "evasion from dexterity is not converted". As a dex stacking build, the majority of our evasion comes from flat dex. That is not converted and is instead just lost. This leaves your defenses MUCH weaker than they would be without IR, so that node is a 100% do not take.

If you're willing to invest even more in the build, the final upgrade is to get rings with at least 50 flat dex. Your rings both have really bad flat dex right now (one of them has only 8 dex), and upgrading them to have at least 50 would be a massive damage boost.

Here's a updated PoB for you build: https://pastebin.com/bS6Pdn7T

Res is not capped because you would need a better chest and rare helmet for this variant. I'd recommend that you work towards this, or the build will never be any good. It's very point hungry, so it can't really afford to be using 6+ points on getting res that you can get for 0 point cost on your tree.

Thank you very much ! Very nice explained.

Yeah i need to change helmet with ress, then i can drop res nodes. Also i have
bandits with ress....

I bought this armor yesterday, now i have almost 5k hp and around 1050 dex.
Dernière édition par Piotr7, le 3 avr. 2020 00:18:28
dont know if its already posted but whats your thoughts about
"
domac a écrit :
dont know if its already posted but whats your thoughts about

It's a decent damage option, but it doesn't really give all that much damage, and loses out on a ton of life when compared to a good rare. If you don't care about survivability at all, go ahead, but in my opinion it gimps the build's survivability.

Compare it to a good rare chest like mine:

It loses out on 150 flat life as well as 16% increased life. On the build, this totals out to a loss of some res, over 700 life, and only gains 300k dps. When you lose 700 max life, you also are losing 400 leech per second.
Hi are there any videos showcasing clear speed? Are we able to clear a good amount of delirium monsters in the fog for splinters?
Can you check my character on PoB on what to change on tree or what to upgrade on gear? or flask or something? i feel like im missing a lot of things. good build btw.
"
SHARKBAITWOOHAHA a écrit :
Hi are there any videos showcasing clear speed? Are we able to clear a good amount of delirium monsters in the fog for splinters?

A lot of people here have been asking for a vid on how the build clears, so I took vid of this random T16 map test run: https://youtu.be/3QE7POKUW6U

Note that my gear is mediocre at best and as you can see my game perfomance is pretty bad, but I think its safe to say that the build has pretty good clear speed.
Dernière édition par Smerte, le 3 avr. 2020 09:15:23
"
Perzival3 a écrit :
Can you check my character on PoB on what to change on tree or what to upgrade on gear? or flask or something? i feel like im missing a lot of things. good build btw.

If life is your issue:
I would remove the 1 point on Dex next to your Viridian Jewel on the right. Then I'd fix your starting area to maximize the potential of Fluid Motion. As well as completing the life wheel.
i see some people use

what is use of that?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires