[3.11] Hollow Palm Cyclone Glad–4M DPS 5.5k Life Max Block–up to 9M DPS

"
Piotr7 a écrit :
Hi guys, op build.

But there is small problem with bosses, easy t16 mobs, but bosses take a while.
Can you check my profile to give some advice?

Also, what cluster passives do you recommend?

Thanks!

For cluster passives the one must have is Deep Cuts on the increased attack damage cluster. With deep cuts, you want 2 jewel sockets, and a second passive, being either devastator (for clear), Feed the Fury (for dps), or Drive the Destruction (for faster leech). Off one of those two jewel sockets, have a dodge cluster with the "No Witnesses" passive, to give perma elusive while clearing. Off the other jewel socket, you can either grab a Aura wheel with Master of Command (which is necessary if you want to run Flesh and Stone instead of Blood and Sand), a channeling damage medium with Enduring focus, either Hex breaker or Rapid Infusion (my preference of the two), or you can get a medium wheel with Area damage, with the Towering Threat and Assert Dominance passives, for some extra AoE and Life. You need a jewel socket on the medium wheel regardless of which of the three you choose. The final socket is where you place One with Nothing.
"
Piotr7 a écrit :
Hi guys, op build.

But there is small problem with bosses, easy t16 mobs, but bosses take a while.
Can you check my profile to give some advice?

Also, what cluster passives do you recommend?

Thanks!

There are two reasons bosses are taking you so long, and might be some trouble.

First, you currently have very inefficient pathing, and waste quite a bit of passive points on weak nodes. Brinksmanship and Iron Reflexes are both not good on this build due to how point hungry it is, and you miss out on a bunch of nodes which are huge dps increases.

The other issue is that you are using way too many points to fill in res on the tree. You are going to need to get an astral plate based 6 link with a lot more res, and swap out your starkonjas for a high life/dex rare helmet with good res. That should let you cap your res without too much investment on the tree.

After those issues are fixed you have essentially double the damage you did previously (after filling in those extra points for a couple new notables and getting the clusters described in my previous response.

The other main issue to resolve is that your have Iron Reflexes allocated. IR is absolute garbage on this build for a reason usually overlooked. IR says that "evasion from dexterity is not converted". As a dex stacking build, the majority of our evasion comes from flat dex. That is not converted and is instead just lost. This leaves your defenses MUCH weaker than they would be without IR, so that node is a 100% do not take.

If you're willing to invest even more in the build, the final upgrade is to get rings with at least 50 flat dex. Your rings both have really bad flat dex right now (one of them has only 8 dex), and upgrading them to have at least 50 would be a massive damage boost.

Here's a updated PoB for you build: https://pastebin.com/bS6Pdn7T

Res is not capped because you would need a better chest and rare helmet for this variant. I'd recommend that you work towards this, or the build will never be any good. It's very point hungry, so it can't really afford to be using 6+ points on getting res that you can get for 0 point cost on your tree.
Hello, i just swapped to your build, I think its doing fine. Could you please take a look at my current build and what should I upgrade next? I thought about 6link rare body. Here is PoB if you need it: pastebin.com/dvTFSqc6

Thanks in advance.
"
TerroR75 a écrit :
Hello, i just swapped to your build, I think its doing fine. Could you please take a look at my current build and what should I upgrade next? I thought about 6link rare body. Here is PoB if you need it: pastebin.com/dvTFSqc6

Thanks in advance.

https://pastebin.com/yN9AdQNg

here's a pastebin with a slightly updated tree. Just a small pathing change. Tree is good overall.

Main issue is gearing currently. You should get a jade flask with the evasion suffix. Wildwrap is a good dps option if you are rich and have a TON of life on the rest of your gear (130+ on helmet with T2 on rings), but for your build you should definitely try to get a good rare chest with a ton of life and some dex and evasion, as you are lacking in life. You should also get life on your rare helmet, even if it's just a craft, as you currently have 0 life on helmet. Also you should fill in a jewel on your open socket. Priority stats are flat dex, dex/str hybrid, increased life, and increased global phys.
Hi, i respecced my lvl 91 champion to this build, damage is pretty absurd but i get a lot of dangerous moments in t15/16 when hp go down and i can't sustain leech well enough.
Is it worth to change to the vaal pact tree or should i adjust something with my current tree/items?
Here's the pob link: https://pastebin.com/nLHNF1Q1

(Second ring is waiting the mana cost craft, i'm farming for it, i can change if needed though.
I'm still debating the amulet enchant, lucidity is tempting but i don't feel mana as a problem with the mana flask)
"
Aoki4 a écrit :
Hi, i respecced my lvl 91 champion to this build, damage is pretty absurd but i get a lot of dangerous moments in t15/16 when hp go down and i can't sustain leech well enough.
Is it worth to change to the vaal pact tree or should i adjust something with my current tree/items?

(Second ring is waiting the mana cost craft, i'm farming for it, i can change if needed though.
I'm still debating the amulet enchant, lucidity is tempting but i don't feel mana as a problem with the mana flask)

Here's a set-up that I'd recommend. It redoes some of your pathing to be more cost efficient. It removes 4 points (1 of pathing) to get more res on the tree, and redoes your starting pathing, in order to free up enough points to spec into leech and vaal pact. With this set-up you have full mana sustain without a flask or -cost mod, as long as you don't cyclone while not hitting anything, in which case you will run out fast. It leaves you slightly below res cap, but it allocates a new jewel slot, where if you get a jewel with Dex, max life, and +8% all res, you will be res capped. Vaal Pact feels extremely good, I respecced into it and it most definitely is now my recommended version of the build. If you respec, I'd recommend both trying with and without blood frenzy. The frenzy charge generation is very nice, but with no regen, the degen on blood frenzy can be quite painful.

Here's the PoB: https://pastebin.com/DfYjdmXU

It's for lvl 92, but just remove one of the nodes on the Jugg life wheel until you hit 92. Two other changes to make, are remove your mana flask for a Jade flask of reflexes (evasion + evasion), and swap out your large cluster jewel to get one with Deep Cuts + Drive the Destruction instead of Feed the Fury. You'll lose 100k dps but gain a lot of leech, bringing your leech per second up to 3k.
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Aoki4 a écrit :

Here's a set-up that I'd recommend.

Thank you!
I'll try this for sure, thanks again! :)
"
Aoki4 a écrit :
"
Arcayn13 a écrit :
"
Aoki4 a écrit :

Here's a set-up that I'd recommend.

Thank you!
I'll try this for sure, thanks again! :)

I actually was using inspired learning and didnt really feel the benefit of it so I sold it. I will make the swap to the leech tree since that is where i am struggling (longer boss fights).

"
xaeror35 a écrit :

I actually was using inspired learning and didnt really feel the benefit of it so I sold it. I will make the swap to the leech tree since that is where i am struggling (longer boss fights).

Inspired Learning is more a QoL. It feels nice and let's you zoom pretty fast on maps. It also feels real good in Simulacrum. It's primarily meant to be an investment for after the rest of your build is done though, so yeah if you feel like your build still has a ways to go, then it's not worth the investment yet. I's kinda the cherry on top when all your gear is BiS.

I'm also going to post some new PoBs with updated recommended gear (for top tier) and a new "tankier" tree later tonight, as well as updating the default tree to being with Vaal Pact. I've been trying it out and it is so much better than the previous version, so if you're interested in either version check back later.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 2 avr. 2020 21:30:38
PoB section is now updated with new PoBs and cleaned up, so there are only 2 versions now. Both versions now use Vaal pact, as I have been testing it out and it feels way better. You don't need -mana cost on chest or even a mana flask if you are using vaal pact, you can perma sustain just off mana leech, and you can leech around 3k life per second. This allows you to fit in a silver flask.

I also added some updated gear for the high end variant, including this nutty chest that cost me around 15 ex:

I have now changed the medium cluster jewel to be a channeling damage cluster with enduring focus, so the build can have endurance charges added as a layer of defense. A silver flask of warding replaces the enduring mana flask. Tree pathing is updated, and there are updated level 100 versions. The high end variant has a tree version for if you can cap res without the Cloth and Chain notable, where you can hit up to 7k life at lvl 100 while still having 2.5+ million dps. (Even more when frenzy charges are up)

I did not drop it on the PoBs, but if you switch to Vaal Pact, I recommend dropping Blood Frenzy. Blood Frenzy feels nice for frenzy charge generation, but the degen feels very bad versus certain bosses. If you do drop it, I recommend replacing it with Phase Run for a bit more zoom while mapping.
Dernière édition par Arcayn13, le 2 avr. 2020 22:04:18

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires