[3.10] Unencumbered Brawler | Hollow Palm Technique | No Weapons/Gloves | High DPS

shalom everyone, may I know how to filter in Ninja for this build?
This is so broken.. I LOVE IT :D

Im doing 15-16 lvl maps at lvl 79 without capped res without 1 more aura and without a lot of possible updates.

Got 5.1k life atm

e. even without 4th ascendancy :D
Dernière édition par bultraaas, le 25 mars 2020 06:46:44
"
bultraaas a écrit :

Im doing 15-16 lvl maps at lvl 79 without capped res without 1 more aura and without a lot of possible updates.

Got 5.1k life atm

how much dps u got in tooltip?
just wondering :D
Hey I made this build solely to kill bosses, just wondering if champion has higher single target than slayer? I switched over and can't really tell tbh.
"
melersky a écrit :
"
bultraaas a écrit :

Got 5.1k life atm

how much dps u got in tooltip?
just wondering :D

in town without buffs - 300k in sand stans and arround 350+k in bood stance, but i think i can go up to 1 mln.
gonna add at least 1 more split personality, then upgrade my ring, helm gain 10-15 morelvls and it will prob go up to 1 mil. or close :D :D
And still got 5k+++ life :D

so nice
Dernière édition par bultraaas, le 25 mars 2020 08:56:01
"
aowamplfiy a écrit :
Hey I made this build solely to kill bosses, just wondering if champion has higher single target than slayer? I switched over and can't really tell tbh.

well with champ u can allocate master of metal + 2 more impales. You can probably get a bit more dmg.

e.get mass cluster jwlswith extra impale :D :D :D :D. I cant stop loling at this build :D

PS. Yea do it for boss killing , you will melt EVERYTHING
Dernière édition par bultraaas, le 25 mars 2020 08:59:47
added
to the build for clear and
to be able to use weapon swap for bosses, feels alot better, just start the map with dirvish and kill a few things (~30k tooltip dirvish dps) and then once it triggers you automatically go to weaponless and do 10x dmg and have rampage.
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sartaris a écrit :
If this has been posted earlier in the thread, I apologize, but here's a little trick for this build.

For those using a Dancing Duo/Dervish and are annoyed with having to open their inventories in order to swap back to no weapon:

Check how much int you have. Buy a pair of wands from the vendor that have an int requirement of +30-40 higher than your current int.

Buy a pair of int boots, int rings, an int glove so that you can hit the int requirements for the wands.

Equip the wands. Then take off all the int gear and put on all your regular gear. The wands will go red but remain where they are.

You can now tap X (or whatever equip swap button you have) and freely toggle between weapon sets without having your inventory open.

This trick also works with high stat requirement gloves. Temporarily up your stats so you can equip a glove, then once equipped just remove all the stat buffs.

Bonus to all this is 2x wands, a glove = 10 sockets in which you can level gems in. They will gain xp and level despite the gear they're in being disabled.

OWN jewel will still be active.

and you can incubator on those items too =D
Just did some testing as someone mentioning stacking One with Nothings. Stacking DOES NOT WORK (Caps for skim readers :)). Tooltip DPS doesn't change at all when the second one is allocating. Don't waste your currency
Okay, sorry everyone. It's been 36 hours-ish since I've checked and replied so I'm going to get as much out of the way as I can right now.

Firstly, I've received messages in game and have seen a couple posts on here about weapon swapping with weapons you can't use (with dancing duo). I'll update accordingly, thanks :D

P.S. When I bought this gear, a One with Nothing was like 30c and the boots were about the same. I had no idea the prices jumped so much.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires