[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Nashiq a écrit :
"
faytte a écrit :

Question for you Nashiq; why did you annoint Bladedancer and not Assassination?

very small amount of damage lost for +1 range seemed like a good trade.

Question: Do you gem swap for map clear? I've heard of people swapping pulverize for brutality in maps.

In my POB the +1 range from blade dancer doesnt increase the aoe for Cyclone. It has an effect if I also take the Brinkmanship nodes (so my guess is its being rounded down without those nodes, and with them is being rounded up). Having a larger cyclone would certainly be really nice.
i'm not sure POB takes into account the +range for swords nodes. you can see it doesn't do anything if you take off blade master as well.

I've actually considered taking close combat as POB has it doing a HUGE chunk extra damage over brutality.

I pretty much never change my gems. I Keep brutality in as I map fast enough for my tastes. sure I'd like full screen cyclone like the legion days but that's not gonna happen hahaha.

Thought about awakened supports but the damage increase is so small for the price I'm better off looking elsewhere.

need a vorici 3 for some white sockets to my chest so i can play around a bit.
Is the Surrender gladiator really that tanky in Delirium? Im kinda tired of those unexpected onseshhots on my builds when you melt everything and then die to some bulshiit.
"
Asag a écrit :
Is the Surrender gladiator really that tanky in Delirium? Im kinda tired of those unexpected onseshhots on my builds when you melt everything and then die to some bulshiit.

I tried delirum (300 frag) today for the first time with this build and it was so easy that I didn't realize I was on the last wave, and died because I was doing a weapon swap to a two hander to get rampage going and kosis had spawned. Basically it was so relaxing that I kind of stopped paying attention. If not for that I pretty sure I woulda done it deathless.

Sirus is another matter. He teleports so much now that I'm not sure any build could assure I do it deathless, more a player skill limit on my side.
"
Asag a écrit :

he can get one shot, but it's rare. I've done a few dozen sims with no issue. a8 sirus can be annoying. a6 and under are a joke. For the price (under 25 ex for high tier, not best) the result is absolutely fantastic. very surprised.
New video of simulacrum and update on gear.
"
Poisom a écrit :

dropping 2 life/armor nodes for red nightmare to max block at 79/79 over 68/68 seems worth it.

thanks for the wonderful build, I've been having an absolute blast. done every major boss in the game on this build and have had no complaints.
Thx for the build, its really good, I use this to clear simulacrum and 100% delirius t16 maps.

If anyone interested I modified the tree using cluster jewels to squeeze out a lot more damage while maintaining the tankiness of the build(+ curse immunity,1 more impale etc). But its harder to gear because you will be dex starved + you need the jewels..

https://pastebin.com/TRAwGXE6
thank you for the build, finally something i can use to clear content as a new player. I was wondering how do I go about getting that -15 mana cost chest? do I alt spam an astral plate?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires