[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
Nashiq a écrit :
"
faytte a écrit :
Question: Why does, this, and other cyclone builds, go with -15 mana cost chest instead of a source of mana leach instead and opt for an explodey chest? Wouldn't that be better for clear/etc?

explodey was a lot more expensive for a good chest with life. looks to be only a little more now.

you can this build with 5 free mana.
you can't afford cyclone without -15 because you've packed in the auras.
gotta use blood magic for blood rage and leap slam

also quality of life in crusader influence. standing in that square drains mana faster than you can leech it at times.

Thank you for the excellent explanation. Really helps!
"
Poisom a écrit :
"
Popcicle a écrit :
What would be your upgrade order for transitioning to the expensive build?

First will be the chest with -15 mana mod on it , soo i can get another ring in the praxis slot , them paradoxica > surrender >red nightmare> Ryslatha's coil >impresence>circle of guilty> bottled Faith > +2 impale jewel
might get impresence first if the price drops.

hi.thnks for the guide trully solid build so far but i have a question...you say about red nightmare but i cant find it not in your character neither in the pob....
"
tolis9 a écrit :
"
Poisom a écrit :
"
Popcicle a écrit :
What would be your upgrade order for transitioning to the expensive build?

First will be the chest with -15 mana mod on it , soo i can get another ring in the praxis slot , them paradoxica > surrender >red nightmare> Ryslatha's coil >impresence>circle of guilty> bottled Faith > +2 impale jewel
might get impresence first if the price drops.

hi.thnks for the guide trully solid build so far but i have a question...you say about red nightmare but i cant find it not in your character neither in the pob....

see my profile.
When placed in the marauder area, it gives you 13 block and 40 something % chance to gain an endurance charge on kill (if you take all the necessary nodes.)

Without it I'm at 69/69 block. with it i'm capped at 79/79 and reliably generate endurance charges more than normal.

is it needed? no you can always run a rumi's flask, but i prefer this and using a damage flask like onslaught or diamond.

I also dropped the ice golem, that damn thing NEVER stays up, and replaced it with a vaal haste. That boost for bossing is much better than the golem imo.

warchief totem dies a lot in delirium as well, and you have to pause your cyclone to summon it, so while it does buff your dps a bit, for sim runs i tend to summon it before they all spawn and then finish the wave without it, unless i can manage to get all down but the boss and he starts a channel skill.
Hi again
Really enjoying this build. I've hit level 95 and this is my POB
https://pastebin.com/95ZqMBWj

What should I aim for when hitting level 100? More life or adding a small cluster jewel with strike leader?

Thanks in advance

One more thing this is such a great build, why is there so little response in this forum?
Thank you very much..one last question..what is the biggest percentage we can achieve?79?and what about the cap?
"
tolis9 a écrit :
Thank you very much..one last question..what is the biggest percentage we can achieve?79?and what about the cap?

79 is the cap without some other forms of +max block.

75 normal, 79 with ascendancy. i've seen builds get to 82 with gear but that'd be a big damage sacrifice with this build.

Took out sirus 8 today with this. still oneshot vulnerable but a damn good build for the cost.
"
Neuro_Wolf a écrit :
Hi again

What should I aim for when hitting level 100? More life or adding a small cluster jewel with strike leader?

Thanks in advance

One more thing this is such a great build, why is there so little response in this forum?

upgrade your paradoxica or get a watchers eye probably your best bet gear wise.

i'd go with life, the build has enough damage but is one shot prone when the layered defenses fail on bosses.

i don't know, as fun and good as this build is, i expected there to be 30 pages.

i'd also drop 2 life/armor nodes and go diamond skin so you can have max block.
Dernière édition par Nashiq, le 3 avr. 2020 13:45:06
"
Nashiq a écrit :
"
Neuro_Wolf a écrit :
Hi again

Thanks in advance

upgrade your paradoxica or get a watchers eye probably your best bet gear wise.

i'd go with life, the build has enough damage but is one shot prone when the layered defenses fail on bosses.

i don't know, as fun and good as this build is, i expected there to be 30 pages.

i'd also drop 2 life/armor nodes and go diamond skin so you can have max block.

This really is a great build. Not sure why it's not more popular either.

Question for you Nashiq; why did you annoint Bladedancer and not Assassination?
"
Sparhawk87 a écrit :
Hey dudes, kinda keen to stop dying this league and get into this build. Any idea if mapping can be sped up?

Meabe perhaps picking up some better boots? Would tailwind increase the clear?

Also how does the build do in delve? I kinda wanna focus on that this league ot make my currency.

I have successfully used flicker strike with melee splash, ancestral call, and multistrike in fortify boots to clear. Does fine in tier 14 with my otherwise garbage gear.
"
faytte a écrit :

Question for you Nashiq; why did you annoint Bladedancer and not Assassination?

very small amount of damage lost for +1 range seemed like a good trade.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires