[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

"
skyez0r a écrit :
thank you for the build, finally something i can use to clear content as a new player. I was wondering how do I go about getting that -15 mana cost chest? do I alt spam an astral plate?

You need a min item level 85 warlord influenced chest, than alt/chaos spam or lucent/serrated fossil craft to increase chance of getting it
Dernière édition par taban, le 4 avr. 2020 05:48:19
Do we kill all bandits? What pantheon you guys use for bossing and for mapping?
added crafting guide for the body armour.

I ended up doing this build second this league, and I can 100% recommend it. It's a ton of fun. I'm still kinda unoptimized, I'd like to see if I can get a better Rare sword than paradoxica, so I'll be crafting a 500 pdps foil next. If anyone has any questions about some of the specific choices I made, feel free to PM me as well @GladIDidntCycMOAN in game!

I'm around 7m DPS and more if I get better gems for everything.

I'll also keep corrupting Abyssus until I get an aura setup on it.

Crafting the boots especially was a pain, but the gloves I got pretty lucky with.
"
Asag a écrit :
Do we kill all bandits? What pantheon you guys use for bossing and for mapping?

I saved Alira, but I'm now at a point where I might get the 2 passive points instead.

For most bosses: Lunaris/Gruthkul (both upgraded)
For Sirus: Arakaali/Shakari (both upgraded)
"
Labbed a écrit :

I ended up doing this build second this league, and I can 100% recommend it. It's a ton of fun. I'm still kinda unoptimized, I'd like to see if I can get a better Rare sword than paradoxica, so I'll be crafting a 500 pdps foil next. If anyone has any questions about some of the specific choices I made, feel free to PM me as well @GladIDidntCycMOAN in game!

I'm around 7m DPS and more if I get better gems for everything.

I'll also keep corrupting Abyssus until I get an aura setup on it.

Crafting the boots especially was a pain, but the gloves I got pretty lucky with.

If you ever quit the league please gimmie your gloves :)
Can anyone take a look at my character in my profile and help me figure out how to improve with a small cost?

I can link a PoB later after work if necessary.

I probably can liquidate around 1-2 ex for spending (hopefully)

I was running a 100% delirious t13 waterways yesterday and while I cleared the map I lost all 6 portals to Kosis. The mods on the map weren't particularly bad, some -max and a couple of other things but nothing crazy. I kind of got demotivated after that feeling like any upgrades are going to be 5 ex+.

Currently with tempest shield up I have 71% block and 4.8k health. I annointed essence sap over blade dancer I had on there previously because all of I sudden the .28% mana leech from my ring was no longer sustaining me. Can anyone spot some cheap opportunities to improve my setup?

Character name is LKSJDFLKJSDFKLJSFD

Thanks!
Hi :) I'm currently using low budget/league starter build and i have obtained impresence and circle of guild from expensive version...the question i have is i've got ryslatha's coil to drop...should i sell it for 5ex to get paradoxica shield and chest? thanks :)
Should i go for paradoxica or ryslatha coild first?
"
Azazel696 a écrit :
Should i go for paradoxica or ryslatha coild first?

The sword. Belt will make your gearing harder, cause no resists.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires