[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

is it normally this hard to get an i85 astral plate warlord influenced.. just the non 6 sockets are going for 4 ex + ooh and can someone tell me how might of the meek works? newbie here.
Dernière édition par skyez0r, le 5 avr. 2020 06:33:26
"
skyez0r a écrit :
is it normally this hard to get an i85 astral plate warlord influenced.. just the non 6 sockets are going for 4 ex + ooh and can someone tell me how might of the meek works? newbie here.

You dont need an astral plate base, just get for example a glorious plate one (around 40c) or whatever base you can afford.

Or if you are a newbie maybe its better to just buy one with the -total cost instead of trying to craft it(the mod has quite low chance of getting it):
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/QMMgz7sw
Hi!

Thank you for your build, i switch from my GroundSlam Slayer to it and i'm actually loving it.

Changed Cyclone to Blade Flurry as I'm not a fan of Cyclone gameplay. It runs map quite fast, destroy map bosses and conquerors, only Sirus is quite difficult during last phase.

I'm not sure if i'll continue investing in this build as it already does everything I expected really more (even more) and next upgrade are quite expansive
Hi i am playing your build on a budget (around 6-7 ex) and it is going really good on T16 maps and bosses. I am using Ichimonji at the moment and I would like to know what weapon I could use, until I earn currency for well-rolled Paradxica. Will 350 pdps and 1.9-2 AS foil be good for it?

And one more thing: what passives points would you sacrifice to be able to use cluster jewels while being around 90-92 lvl?
Thanks for the build, im realling enjoying playing with it :) I switched to it from a glad lacerate and dont regret it :) Im still working on it tho i've cleared almost everything :)

I was just wondering tho, if someone worked around with clusters jewels and optimized the tree to add em... not that i feel it necessary, im just curious :)
I Killed Sirus with my storm brand so I wanna try another build and this time I wanna try something melee and I really like the idea of Gladiator using shield.

I need advice tho. Here are few quite expensive pieces like:

Paradoxica - Physical Damage/Impale on hit is around 4-5 ex
Surrender shield - 1-2 ex
Body armour - from pretty cheap to very expensive, lets say some medicore 6L with -15 mana
Ryslatha Coil -4,5 ex
Circle of guilt - well rolled with some usefull implicit around 70c
Impresence - good rolled 80c

Im not listing crafted gloves/boots because they range from cheap to expensive.

Could someone pls put those items in an order from most important to the least? Basicaly what should I get first while moving from starter setup?

And question about Paradoxica, what are good mod combinations on the sword? Is the phys damage/impale the best? Or phys/accuracy? What combinations are good?

And its worth to buy unid Paradoxica or I can get mods totally unusable by the build (not sure what mods it can roll)?
hey, starting the character and i have a doubt regarding chest piece. Would it be better to buy one with Crit on attacks or % maximum life? in general?
Just finished leveling this and was wondering how does the build compares to:

RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2622675/page/1

"
snowmittens a écrit :
Just finished leveling this and was wondering how does the build compares to:

RECKONING (Counterattack) Gladiator Build
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2622675/page/1

I prefer this build. The dps reaches a higher place, max block makes you incredibly tanky. Facebreakers isnt bad at all, but I feel it has a smaller ceiling than paradoxica.
Hi if you have -8 ring you dont need dat -chest i went for feral's fur and crafted cat on ring if runs smooth as fook btw still thanks for the build :) here's my pob https://pastebin.com/c5GV5u9f

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires