[3.23]The BLOCKMAN

I do not know where I am wrong, the build was good but it is very different from yours, not like you, if you can help me here is my pastebin.

https://pastebin.com/kaP5fMAx

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/abnerrubini/characters

since already thank you.
I'm running red maps and having some survivabilty issues:

Couldn't do AW3 al Hazim- getting one shotted with negative chaos res

Certain area attacks like Hillock leap slam also one shots

Constantly having to watch my meager health bar for DOT like bleeding

I'm also guessing that doing blight maps with this build might no work

Also, my damage feels very bad on bosses, took me 2 min to take down Drox

Thoughts?
Dernière édition par snowmittens, le 6 avr. 2020 11:14:33
Hello how do we increase the aoe of cyclone?
nice build. Did all contents at level 83 including simulacrum, sirus a6, uber elder (kinda tough with degen), ec.
Dernière édition par DawnOfDusk_, le 6 avr. 2020 11:05:02
"
jukster a écrit :
Hello how do we increase the aoe of cyclone?

On gloves: +1 melee strike range craft or +1/2 melee strike range from warlord's orb
Anoint: bladedancer for +1 melee strike range
Any increased AoE on corrupted jewels
Thank you for the build!
Now lvl 95 with awakened lvl 8 atlas - damage is very good and defences are nice. Farming t16 maps, sirus and his guards and etc. very easy - all dies very fast and the only threat to me are those nasty corpse exlosions. But still - farming guards and bosses all day and die like once in 2 days. Pretty steady xp gain.
"
Diamondbest a écrit :
Thank you for the build!
Now lvl 95 with awakened lvl 8 atlas - damage is very good and defences are nice. Farming t16 maps, sirus and his guards and etc. very easy - all dies very fast and the only threat to me are those nasty corpse exlosions. But still - farming guards and bosses all day and die like once in 2 days. Pretty steady xp gain.

How is the clear on this build, like is the area of cyclone alright, what's your experience with it?
"
snowmittens a écrit :
I'm running red maps and having some survivabilty issues:

Couldn't do AW3 al Hazim- getting one shotted with negative chaos res

Certain area attacks like Hillock leap slam also one shots

Constantly having to watch my meager health bar for DOT like bleeding

I'm also guessing that doing blight maps with this build might no work

Also, my damage feels very bad on bosses, took me 2 min to take down Drox

Thoughts?

You have a long way to go with your gear, but some things I'll say.

1) Red Nightmare is huge, it provides an immense amount of block.
2) It's very useful to have a source of life leech besides blood fury. This build does not regen a lot of health passively and sometimes you do not want to use blood rage if you take other degens.
3) Chaos resist is big
4) Immunity to corrupted blood is big
5) You have cast when damage taken on tempest shield, which I would get rid off. Yeah 3% block is nice, but you can cap block without it (see red nightmare). Vaal Molten Shell is a huge boost in survivability, providing you not only passive mitigation through the normal version that casts when you take damage, but through the on call Vaal version, which basically makes you immortal for a while.

I can tell you that this build gets VERY tanky and VERY high damage. I did a 100% delirius t14 burial that was juiced and had no troubles. Both bosses spawned and I never was in danger of dying once. It is possible to get a random one shot in this build but its exceedingly rare, to the point when it does happen I'm legitimately surprised.

For your damage, I would look at my setup and ignore the watchers eye (i got it as a lucky drop last night). Upgrade things as you make currency, and you will find your ability to make currency continues to speed up. I would value parodixca first, since its a huge amount of damage, as well as the belt and a the guilt ring (requiring your to buy a new chest). As such the sword is the easiest upgrade since it wont require you to change other gear just yet.

Dernière édition par faytte, le 6 avr. 2020 14:19:26
"
Chridian a écrit :
"
Diamondbest a écrit :
Thank you for the build!

How is the clear on this build, like is the area of cyclone alright, what's your experience with it?

In general, very good. It's not a ultimate zoom zoom build, but its pretty fast. Getting tailwind boots helps, but even without it you are moving through the maps well and safely (the second being a key thing. Sometimes zoom zoom builds have to slow down because its not safe to move at full zoom).

Obviously layout matters here as does content. If you want to blast through t7-t12 maps with little risk, this build isnt really great for that. If you want to blast through highly juiced t14-16's without worries, casually mowing down enemies while you sip on some lemonade in your other hand, laughing at the idea of mortality, then this is a great build.
For me clear speed is fine - challenger charges + onslaught - you move quite fast. Cyclone range could be better, but well.
It is definately slower, than ice nova CoC'er, but faster than Blade Vortex chieftain I played last league.
I do not have blood explosions ascendancy (decided to go block all the way) or explosive chest (managed to craft -15 mana cost, attacks have +% crit chance, recover % of life on kill and 1600 armor on top of that - dediced to stick with it rather than go for explosions chest). So that might be considered to increase clear speed.
I am fine with clear speed - no issues.

Here is a short clip farming guards - Veritania at awakening lvl8 and a map leading to her: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3qZPc_iDCc
Dernière édition par Diamondbest, le 6 avr. 2020 16:15:29

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires