[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
jixyjix a écrit :
Just switched to this from a 2h cyclone slayer build, and this is 100x better!! Thanks for the guide!

I'm doing t15 maps, only dying occasionally.

I found out that with just 1 point in the "life and mana leech" skill, all my mana problems are solved! I'd much rather spend that 1 skill point than pay for expensive rings/chest.

What should I do to improve now?

Physical flat dps on rings and amu.

Might also test out Abyssus ( low incoming dmg roll ), the damage increase is huge, as all flat phys added ;)

Easy improvement is always to corrupt your weapons to 30% quality with beast crafting. Required beast is like 8c.
Using "the scourge" instead of wasps nest can also be a nice upgrade due to its 70% minion damage and damage modifiers to minions also affect you.
It's quite cheap now this far into the league.
I'm currently progressing red maps in SC SSF, done t12 smoothly even though I'm a bit scared of Abyssus but it strangely seems okay so far. Here's my gear:

Praxis is a patch-up job, since I don't have the access to neither - mana cost rings NOR -15 cost chest - I might be losing one ring slot to Praxis, but it allows me to have Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Precision and a Dread Banner up with just one lvl2 Enlighten - which I think is mighty decent!

Thanks to Praxis my Blood Rage lvl 19 (currently) costs only 8 mana, and Whirling Blades only 3. Since I've got a free mana pool of 14/738 I've decided to skip blood magic on WB cause it's simply not needed. Cyclone is free and Vaal Ancestral Warchief costs only Vaal souls.

On another note - I've went straight up for Pride instead of Herald of Purity because I really dislike HoP in delirium. When you burst the bubbles and spawn delirium monsters they have a tendency to aggro on HoP sentinels, instead of chasing me, which results in time/density/loot/progress lost.

My current plan is to get better boots, gloves and finish crafting large cluster jewels. I'm a 4,9k hp atm. Since I've only managed to find an Evasion 6l, I'm using IC instead of Molten Shell (to be changed when I get an Armour chest), and while I'm also using Enfeeble in CWDT, I'm considering switching it to a low lvl Chaos Golem triggered with CWDT. That phys reduction might be better than Enfeeble in my opinion.

My SSF progression was:
1. Find a butt load of Wasp Nests.
2. Chance a Bloodseeker in 200 chance orbs (and drop 2 more a day later).
3. Start this build, cyclone from lvl 60/62.
4. Drop Abyssus, which boosted both dmg and clear speed a lot, and to my astonishment didn't cause more deaths (yet).

Very solid build, thank you Bergerbrush!

What to improve other than trying to find perfect ring with assa mark and the right cluster jewels which are really pain in the ass to get.
I'm very new to Delve crafting, what specific fossils are everyone using to craft their ideal chests? Thinking Serrated/Pristine/Perfect/Jagged so far using a Prime resonator, but open to learn why I am wrong, or why there are better alternatives!
Hi , can i use axes or swords instead of claws?
"
jixyjix a écrit :
Just switched to this from a 2h cyclone slayer build, and this is 100x better!! Thanks for the guide!

I'm doing t15 maps, only dying occasionally.

I found out that with just 1 point in the "life and mana leech" skill, all my mana problems are solved! I'd much rather spend that 1 skill point than pay for expensive rings/chest.

What should I do to improve now?

For the love of Dominus mate, put quality on your gear, especially your claws!
Make full build, but i have 4.8k hp it's very small. Sirius just oneshoting me on last phase.
Hi everyone, I could use some pointers on what I should improve. To be short, damage seems lacking and at times survivability as well, even on T11 maps(could be map mod combination)

Switched from Slayer, still got the slayer ascendancy.

Gear:
Spoiler

Gem links aren't complete yet, missing chromas to recolor for some blue sockets.

Is my issue from low character lvl / gem levels / still being slayer or I messed up my gear somewhere.

While slayer I used:
Spoiler

With sword talents, and dps seemed to be better.

Any input is appreciated.
Hello guys,

I'm relatively new to the game, really started in Metamorph.
I really enjoy the build and started to look a bit deeper in the game, especially in the calculation of crit and damage.

In the formula the Accuracy Rating has a big impact. Because of that, I changed my Skilltree a bit (see POB[community-branch]).
I invested 3 points to reach Eagle Eye and another 3 points to get Versatility and the extra one.
It gave me an good Cyclon DPS-Boost. What do you guys think about this?
My Gear and POB is linked below.

As mentioned by https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tournier on page 87, my assumption was a mistake, because of the ascendancy Conqueror we have a "100% chance to Taunt on Hit" and with Worthy Foe - "Taunted enemies cannot Evade Attacks"

Another question is about my gear. Do you have some improvement ideas?
What should I change? What should I aim for?

Current Gear

Dernière édition par Ketchupp1286, le 31 mars 2020 05:08:57

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires