[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hi guys,

I've played since Blight but still somewhat new to the game. I'm so DESPERATE for help right now because I REALLY don't know what I'm doing wrong. My gears and gems setup (aside from movement skill) are pretty close to the guide but the damage is still off.

Currently I'm having problem with my damage, I think. I tried out T16 Waterways Chisels - Alch - 100% Delirium, I'm taking so slow just to kill normal mobs, the boss Omniphobia literally takes 0 damage from me but I somehow managed to tickle Kosis to death after 5-7 minutes.

While in BERGERBRUSH's "20/20 Wave Simulacrum Showcase" he kills Kosis in just seconds. Also, I saw him using "HERALD OF PURITY" which the build doesn't really mention at all?

Since this is my first time posting ever, I don't know how to link items so here's my PoB and I apologize for the inconvenience:

https://pastebin.com/H4iRWuyi

I don't want to use Abyssus because it kills me too much so I go with a rare with a 15% Cyclone Attack Speed Enchant.

Please guys, please help me fix my damage.
Dernière édition par SomebodyTookMyTuna, le 31 mars 2020 06:52:49
"
Randomaiz a écrit :
Hello guys, which is a good setup for tabula rasa from lvl 1?

Ahh, use something else until you've leveled up a bit? Seriously, I started the league with this build and used a 4-link cyclone up until mid-tier maps (t9-10). The damage is good enough you don't require a 6-link until later stages.

"
SomebodyTookMyTuna a écrit :

Currently I'm having problem with my damage, I think. I tried out T16 Waterways Chisels - Alch - 100% Delirium,

Yeah see that is the problem, the 100% delirium. Your gear isn't bad, but I was only able to complete a 100% delirium map today for the first time and PoB says i'm @ ~6.2m shaper dps (though I'm not sure if that's correct or not), and it still took ages (compared to any other content this league). The Simulacrum waves are nothing compared to 100% delirium on a map. I'd suggest you'll be able to easily complete the 20/20 waves without issue (once you've worked out how to down Kosis/OmniWhatsHisFace without dying to them).

Also was able to take down Sirus at awakener lvl 8 earlier, but the fight is still just mostly rng.

You could look to get assassins mark on hit ring, and one or two other 'high end' gear upgrades, which seems like that is what is required to be able to successfully complete a T16 100% delirium map.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :

Yeah see that is the problem, the 100% delirium. Your gear isn't bad, but I was only able to complete a 100% delirium map today for the first time and PoB says i'm @ ~6.2m shaper dps (though I'm not sure if that's correct or not), and it still took ages (compared to any other content this league). The Simulacrum waves are nothing compared to 100% delirium on a map. I'd suggest you'll be able to easily complete the 20/20 waves without issue (once you've worked out how to down Kosis/OmniWhatsHisFace without dying to them).

Also was able to take down Sirus at awakener lvl 8 earlier, but the fight is still just mostly rng.

You could look to get assassins mark on hit ring, and one or two other 'high end' gear upgrades, which seems like that is what is required to be able to successfully complete a T16 100% delirium map.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Thanks a lot for your reply.
Can you tell me how to know "shaper dps" because I don't know how much "shaper dps" my current build is dealing.

Thanks again for your help.
Hi, Bergerbrush
I'm just starting out with this build and to be honest it's my first time playing POE. I've been enjoying the game so far.
Just one question, I mistakenly leveled up my Molten Shell gem to 12. Is there any problem to leave it at 12 or do I need to level up another one to 11?
Do you have an updated POB? The ones on post are old tree.
"
LockedGoblin689 a écrit :
Do you have an updated POB? The ones on post are old tree.

If you go with this build I would like to hear your console story. Mine is meh, I was disappointed as the build is relatively expensive, hard too meet all attributes and res requirements and doesn't provide enough bang for currency invested. That's ps4.
This is a very good build.

I've defeated a very rippy aul with it.

My build has near 75% chaos res, with space if I want to move along some gear.

So far i've defeated most endgame content with this except Pure Chayula and Awakener Level 8 (3 attempts, all very close to kill Awakener; P.S that fight is cancer) I'll probably replace my rings , gloves and belt if i get the currency. I also need to multicraft my tailwind boots. I've upgraded to a 500 PDPS claw after this aul fight.

Note: To those who are dying early on, don't put abyssus til your gems are level 19/20 and at least level 82, to get hp and damage nodes. Otherwise stick to using a rare helmet in the meantime.

Can recommend to anyone playing this league this build, i've done multiple simulacrums deathless.

For Simulacrum: If you're dying constantly switch to First to Strike, Last to Fall and use a Forbidden Taste.
"
SomebodyTookMyTuna a écrit :

Can you tell me how to know "shaper dps" because I don't know how much "shaper dps" my current build is dealing.

It's mostly in the configuration section, you need to make sure it looks something like this:

And as I was checking this I noticed I had 'uses frenzy charges' ticked, and I don't think I do anymore... so I'm at ~5.8m shaper dps.

Oh and also make sure you've enabled all the auras in the "Skills" section, I don't remember if that is done by default on import or not and turn on the flasks in the "Items" section.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
tournier a écrit :
You don't need any accuracy rating on this build since the Champion Ascendancy gives us 100% accurary rating no matter what. (100% chance to taunt ennemies on hit, taunted ennemies cannot evade attack, which means with have 100% accuracy against taunted ennemies, and everything we touch becomes taunted)

Does this apply to all Bosses, Conquerors, Shapers...etc?
Dernière édition par SignoEleven, le 31 mars 2020 09:49:23
"
BitterCoffee a écrit :
Hi, Bergerbrush
I'm just starting out with this build and to be honest it's my first time playing POE. I've been enjoying the game so far.
Just one question, I mistakenly leveled up my Molten Shell gem to 12. Is there any problem to leave it at 12 or do I need to level up another one to 11?

sell that gem -AND- 1 orb of scouring to a vendor and the vendor will de-level your gem by 1 level and give it back to you. That is an example of a "Vendor Recipe" of which there are many in the game.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires