[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Route6ix a écrit :
I noticed it’s the cluster with the dagger/claw 12% dmg on hits that is having issue to load in PoB for me. All other clusters work fine

Same thing for me. I have the fork, it's updated. my large clusters with the Dagger/claws show up but the damage but the text is "red" and there are no clusters beyond it showing up at all.

I DL BergerBrush's POB and his do show up though. So strange. Wonder if he or someone else could comment on how they got theirs to populate.
"
wrinklykiller a écrit :

yeah, the one that adds impale? got it, its updated too. irritating, but i guess its whatever

"
Route6ix a écrit :
I noticed it’s the cluster with the dagger/claw 12% dmg on hits that is having issue to load in PoB for me. All other clusters work fine

Just as a bit of a follow up, I noticed, as the above posters have pointed out, the issue only occurred with the dagger/claw 12% dmg on hits jewel, my other jewel without this imported correctly.

I found that by importing the jewel (using directions by wrinklykiller) and then moving the line item that says:

1 Added Passive Skill is a Jewel Socket

to the third "Added Passive Skill" position the jewel then worked correctly (in the Community POB Fork).

So my 'working' jewel (in POB) looks like this:

Damnation Creed
Large Cluster Jewel
Item Level: 65
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Adds 8 Passive Skills
{crafted}Added Small Passive Skills grant: Dagger Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Claw Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
1 Added Passive Skill is Deep Cuts
1 Added Passive Skill is Martial Prowess
1 Added Passive Skill is Wind-up

Where when importing/copying the jewel into POB the last two lines are switched.

Hope this helps.

Edit: It just occurred to me that perhaps you can just edit the imported jewel directly and swap the two 'added passive skill' lines... not sure did not try this.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 29 mars 2020 21:59:03
Picked this build because i thought it would be tankier for bossing, but for the budget i put in for this build i wouldnt recommend it, cortex is a massive pain,Sirius was a pain, majoirty of builds can do guardians and minor bosses easily.

I feel investment wise i could have done way better with something else. Was a A tier league starter though,felt fine till i started getting into juiced maps.
"
timnor a écrit :
Picked this build because i thought it would be tankier for bossing, but for the budget i put in for this build i wouldnt recommend it, cortex is a massive pain,Sirius was a pain, majoirty of builds can do guardians and minor bosses easily.

I feel investment wise i could have done way better with something else. Was a A tier league starter though,felt fine till i started getting into juiced maps.

I'm fully juicing maps with no issues. They made Sirius alot harder in 3.10, and is a pain for alot of classes, especially melee.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
wrinklykiller a écrit :

yeah, the one that adds impale? got it, its updated too. irritating, but i guess its whatever

"
Route6ix a écrit :

Just as a bit of a follow up, I noticed, as the above posters have pointed out, the issue only occurred with the dagger/claw 12% dmg on hits jewel, my other jewel without this imported correctly.

I found that by importing the jewel (using directions by wrinklykiller) and then moving the line item that says:

to the third "Added Passive Skill" position the jewel then worked correctly (in the Community POB Fork).

So my 'working' jewel (in POB) looks like this:

Damnation Creed
Large Cluster Jewel
Item Level: 65
Implicits: 2
{crafted}Adds 8 Passive Skills
{crafted}Added Small Passive Skills grant: Dagger Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
Added Small Passive Skills grant: Claw Attacks deal 12% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments
1 Added Passive Skill is Deep Cuts
1 Added Passive Skill is Martial Prowess
1 Added Passive Skill is Wind-up

Where when importing/copying the jewel into POB the last two lines are switched.

Hope this helps.

Edit: It just occurred to me that perhaps you can just edit the imported jewel directly and swap the two 'added passive skill' lines... not sure did not try this.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

that was tabnstab with the directions, not me. but yeah, that didnt do it for me either. both my large clusters are claw jewels, too...
"
volo a écrit :
For those of you wondering, in other specs, people link cyclone with the close combat support gem which restricts you to only using axes and swords. That's probably why some people think it cant be used with claws

+1 thats the reason, i saw that initially as well ;)
Right so I'm doing maps now, and I must say it's a fun build, I think in 3.10 we've got way more mobs on maps, especially influenced ones. I love when I'm crashing thru them :D
Yet I'm struggling with some bosses and survivability sometimes, I know I'm missing some jewels and flasks and levels but if someone could take a look at my gear and suggest what to change in 2ex budget I would be very grateful :)
I'll probably need to keep my Astramentis for now as Int requirements are crazy.

All res are capped, POB is showing 84k effective DPS which is nowhere near even the budget version.

Thanks guys!
"
n0rek84 a écrit :
Right so I'm doing maps now, and I must say it's a fun build, I think in 3.10 we've got way more mobs on maps, especially influenced ones. I love when I'm crashing thru them :D
Yet I'm struggling with some bosses and survivability sometimes, I know I'm missing some jewels and flasks and levels but if someone could take a look at my gear and suggest what to change in 2ex budget I would be very grateful :)
I'll probably need to keep my Astramentis for now as Int requirements are crazy.

All res are capped, POB is showing 84k effective DPS which is nowhere near even the budget version.

Thanks guys!

Well you are on a 5link, quite low level, no annointment on amu ( claws of the hawk ), no dmg / aps on gloves ... several other things in terms of dps ;)

The disemboweling cluster and claws of the hawk for example will push the dmg well, but 5link and using praxis ring as well are to be fixed.

And get a lions roar flask, crit chance flask, phys dmg reduction flask ...

2 Ex ... well getting a 6 link would be next i guess, if possible some amu with flat phys and crit multi, life and of course stats.
There you can annoint claws of the hawk than ( imho like 30c the necessary oils ).
Overall you should try to balance your stats without the unique amu and ring, it costs too much in terms of dmg and res / life options.
Dernière édition par bex_HB, le 30 mars 2020 05:57:17
What is better to put on the amulet "Claws of the Hawk" or "Claws of the pride"?
Just switched to this from a 2h cyclone slayer build, and this is 100x better!! Thanks for the guide!

I'm doing t15 maps, only dying occasionally.

I found out that with just 1 point in the "life and mana leech" skill, all my mana problems are solved! I'd much rather spend that 1 skill point than pay for expensive rings/chest.

What should I do to improve now?

Dernière édition par jixyjix, le 30 mars 2020 06:36:03

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires