[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Give me advice on what to do next ?

Tree
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.10.1/AAAABAQDAQHcAecFLQU8CbsR1RQgFE0YkRpVG0Yb-iPTI-ol3ygqLbQxnjQ-NZI26EMxRg5GaUd-SHhJUknVTP9N404qUEdRY1eXWK9br185Xz9gQWFSY3BlTWhYbztyqXKvcw507Xasd-N4DXlohNmFUoZgidiK8ItPi6aPYJAKkn2TD5cIl3mYb5pqmy2bap-JodmkGaZXqW6tjbXyvJ-9Nr6nwBrBBMVTxxnKkM9-2L3ZYdrB3CPcMtyM3ofkUeXP6UbpueoY7w7wJvNv9Rj3E_cy-O_8S_6P?accountName=Stewar7&realm=pc&characterName=Rambois
!@!@!@!
Can someone explain to me how they are using claws with cyclone? cyclone is sword or axe only. thanks
You're the man! i'm seriously enjoying this build, have been doing maps and sirus without problem, even when i'm just running with 5000 life.

I find cluster jewels pretty juicy once you get the idea behind them.

here is my pob code if someone wants to look it it

https://pastebin.com/yJzTf7Jq

next levels will go to life/armor nodes, and still waiting to get the 5-8% life craft for armor (i don't trust craft service) and hope to at least get to 5500 life.

the next things i want to do is

- get watcher's eye
- get assassin mark ring
- get a spiked gloves with open suffix
- get steel ring

there is still room for improvement, so don't discourage guys, this build is the real deal.
"
UberNewb a écrit :
Can someone explain to me how they are using claws with cyclone? cyclone is sword or axe only. thanks

Socket the gem and off you go. Cyclone is NOT sword or axe only... not sure where you're getting that from?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
UberNewb a écrit :

Socket the gem and off you go. Cyclone is NOT sword or axe only... not sure where you're getting that from?

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

THIS SKILL CAN ONLY BE USED WITH AXES OR SWORDS!
i wish i could show u a screen shot. but i cannot use claws with this skill "Cyclone"
"
UberNewb a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
UberNewb a écrit :

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

i wish i could show u a screen shot. but i cannot use claws with this skill "Cyclone"

I don't know what you're looking at, but from here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

no requirements for axes or swords. Hell, even in the gear posted in this very thread, hover over the cyclone gem, no requirement for axes or swords.

Edit: Here I took a screenshot:

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 29 mars 2020 20:30:12
"
UberNewb a écrit :
"
Cypr3ss_2012 a écrit :
"
UberNewb a écrit :

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Bladestorm is not Cyclone. It is a skill only used for leveling.
"
tabnstab a écrit :
"
wrinklykiller a écrit :
"
tabnstab a écrit :
Not sure if this will help anyone, but it took me forever to learn how to import my large cluster jewel with "Deep Cuts" and "Wind-up" into PoB. For some reason PoB was having issues properly loading that specific jewel (nothing past the jewel itself was showing up, no small passives, just the jewel). In game, hover over the jewel and press ctrl+c, then in PoB under the items tab, click "create custom". Now just ctrl+v and boom, the jewel properly shows up in PoB!

I'm having this same issue but that didnt do it for me. small and medium show up correctly, and other people's builds work, but my large clusters wont load. weird...

Make sure you have pob community fork

yeah, the one that adds impale? got it, its updated too. irritating, but i guess its whatever
I noticed it’s the cluster with the dagger/claw 12% dmg on hits that is having issue to load in PoB for me. All other clusters work fine
For those of you wondering, in other specs, people link cyclone with the close combat support gem which restricts you to only using axes and swords. That's probably why some people think it cant be used with claws

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires