[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hi guys, how do you manage the hit chance?
I have accuracy rating on a ring plus global accuracy rating on a jewel plus martial prowess and i had to take eagle eye from the tree or i would be at 93% without it, is there something i'm missing?
Dernière édition par Aoki4, le 29 mars 2020 06:22:39
edit: double post
Dernière édition par Aoki4, le 29 mars 2020 06:21:53
"
Aoki4 a écrit :
I have accuracy rating on a ring plus global accuracy rating on a jewel plus martial prowess and i had to take eagle eye from the tree or i would be at 93% without it, is there something i'm missing?

You do not need accuracy we have 100% hit chance against taunted enemies from the champion accendacy
"
swaggerino123 a écrit :
"
Aoki4 a écrit :

You do not need accuracy we have 100% hit chance against taunted enemies from the champion accendacy

Oh, that's a big miss from me. :D
Thank you!
"
JerryVoy a écrit :
Hi there. Having a hard time doing t-12+ maps, feel like armour and HP is not enough to survive some hits and i get insta killed.

What should i upgrade?

Spoiler

few things.

gems gloves: cwdt lvl 2 and ms lvl 11 to proc it as soon as possible
ring 2: you just benefit from life and chaos res, rest is useless
gloves: change it, no phys dmg and no attack speed on yours

flasks!! take diamont flask. change all flasks but keep lions roar of course. have a look at the flask section (gear section) in the guide. this is a huge disadvantage you have right now. get onslaught on a jewel

jewels. unholy might is useless cause we only do phys damage (brutality gem). overall get better jewels
Finished 40/40 entirely with this build, thanks!
https://pastebin.com/YjW0uBYf

~6.4M DPS without cluster jewels.
"
imaikenta a écrit :
Hi! Thank you for an amazing precise and comprehensive build guide.
I just wanted to point out that you wrote down "Medium Cluster Jewels have between 4-6 Added Passives. 6 is the best." I think you mean 4. I apologize if I'm wrong. I don't want to be picky, but I just thought it might be better to point out b/c your guide is really helpful for newbies too.

Yeah thanks haha :D I want it to be correct so I appreciate you pointing that out :)

I havent been able to work on the guide to much last few days either :/
Bergie! With those strong delirium mobs You hit literally jackpot doing that tanky build.
Did not reached 12tier+ maps but as far is breeze.
Using other claws for clear and have this1 for instant leech ofc.

What i can min/max atm?

Thanks for any tips!
Hello, i want to do all content, help me with my build, please.
https://pastebin.com/z4XAzf3s , what can i min/max ? I have ~6-7 exalts.
Cheers!
Used two akawener orbs this weekend after playing a shit ton:

1) Chest (turned out pretty ok)

2) boots (those were rough to handle... i wanted to have elusive AND tailwind on crit but the other mods i got were super shit and prefixes meaning life/movement speed were blocked ! ... then i rage-annuled of the elusive lol.... somehow managed to chaos spam these which are pretty okay for now)

nice build but still not as good as my COC Ice Nova Assassin from last league im afraid....

im saving up for paradoxica at the moment since bloodseeker (and i feel claws in general) just cant compete dps and range wise if you wanna min max a physical impale build.

Final upgrades would be warlord steel rings and ofc +2 pride watchers eye but these get rly expensive
Dernière édition par Malbini, le 29 mars 2020 12:53:47

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires