[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Dis4rmed a écrit :
I'm currently levelling with your build and wondering if there's anything I should use between my Tabula and a -15 chest?

There are plenty of <25c ie a cheap armour with 3R 2G 1B sockets and whatever stats you want or need. life, res, armour.
I want to sell this one if someone is interested, you can PM me @MissylCyc

Hi there. Having a hard time doing t-12+ maps, feel like armour and HP is not enough to survive some hits and i get insta killed.

What should i upgrade?

Spoiler
Pretty happy with my progression so far. Really want to get crit chest + good rare claw. Pretty relaxing build. :)
Been playing this build since league start and it kicks ass, destroys pretty much all content in the game (even cleared all 20 simulacrum waves) EXCEPT Sirus. That fight is just RNG, hoping you dps him enough in the few seconds you get near him to phase him. If any beam or degen touches you you're just dead instantly since we don't really have any defenses when we're not leeching :( I know a lot of builds are struggling with that fight this league but it feels especially bad with this one since it's almost impossible to dodge every mechanic - half the time I end up dashing into the beam or a degen pool...

I'm at 3.1mil dps according to PoB. Just saving up for the -15 chest and then can get better jewellery without the -3 mana cost craft.
i have reached 95 lvl and completed most content . i stopped dying when i reached 6k health . i definitely recommend reaching 6k health . im at 5.5m dps right now. i will reach 6m when i switch to pride.i didnt take -15 total mana cost chest because it is too expensive with good roll. i covered mana cost with steel rings and annointed lucidity. only thing killing me is sirus now and it is about mechanics. another hard boss for me was al-hezmin because i didnt get too much chaos resistance on my gear. and i found another solution. small cluster jewel called antivenom. it gives you chaos resistance and uneffected by poison. small passive also gives you chaos resistance. im changing my small cluster jewel with this and al-hezmin becomes joke. if you dont have chaos resistance as well i recommend this too. all other boss,shaper guardian,elder guardian, 20/20 level delirium didnt kill me with 6k health

"
Matejel a écrit :
i have reached 95 lvl and completed most content . i stopped dying when i reached 6k health . i definitely recommend reaching 6k health . im at 5.5m dps right now. i will reach 6m when i switch to pride.i didnt take -15 total mana cost chest because it is too expensive with good roll. i covered mana cost with steel rings and annointed lucidity. only thing killing me is sirus now and it is about mechanics. another hard boss for me was al-hezmin because i didnt get too much chaos resistance on my gear. and i found another solution. small cluster jewel called antivenom. it gives you chaos resistance and uneffected by poison. small passive also gives you chaos resistance. im changing my small cluster jewel with this and al-hezmin becomes joke. if you dont have chaos resistance as well i recommend this too. all other boss,shaper guardian,elder guardian, 20/20 level delirium didnt kill me with 6k health

Can you share your PoB?
"
tabnstab a écrit :
Not sure if this will help anyone, but it took me forever to learn how to import my large cluster jewel with "Deep Cuts" and "Wind-up" into PoB. For some reason PoB was having issues properly loading that specific jewel (nothing past the jewel itself was showing up, no small passives, just the jewel). In game, hover over the jewel and press ctrl+c, then in PoB under the items tab, click "create custom". Now just ctrl+v and boom, the jewel properly shows up in PoB!

I'm having this same issue but that didnt do it for me. small and medium show up correctly, and other people's builds work, but my large clusters wont load. weird...
Which boots mod is better for this build? +5% movement speed if you haven't been hit recently? Or +5-6% chance to dodge attack hits?

Thanks!
"
wrinklykiller a écrit :
"
tabnstab a écrit :
Not sure if this will help anyone, but it took me forever to learn how to import my large cluster jewel with "Deep Cuts" and "Wind-up" into PoB. For some reason PoB was having issues properly loading that specific jewel (nothing past the jewel itself was showing up, no small passives, just the jewel). In game, hover over the jewel and press ctrl+c, then in PoB under the items tab, click "create custom". Now just ctrl+v and boom, the jewel properly shows up in PoB!

I'm having this same issue but that didnt do it for me. small and medium show up correctly, and other people's builds work, but my large clusters wont load. weird...

Make sure you have pob community fork

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires