[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I have a question about elemental resist, I did this build and I loved it, its my first time at this game for serious, played before but never went more than level 70 with a decent gear. Iam curious if there is any problem for me having 120% of each elemental resist since the cap is 75% and how this works. Thanks and keep up with the great job.
The cap means that any requests above the cap won't actually do anything. They will not actively hurt you, but it's more an issue of opportunity cost. It might mean that instead of those extra resistances you could have had extra life or DPS stats instead, which would have helped you.

That said it's pretty natural to be somewhat over the cap, as it's almost impossible to exactly cap. Also having some spare resistances means you don't have to redo half your gear to call them again if you upgrade a piece. But 120 seems pretty excessive. If some of these come from master mods you could use the crafting table on your hideout to replace them with useful stats.

One thing I'm not entirely sure of myself: there are some map mods and curses which lower resistance. I'm not sure if this are then taken off your over-the-cap totals (potentially keeping you capped) or if only your totals up to the cap are used.
Dernière édition par Sarjin, le 27 mars 2020 15:04:03
"
iNextDeath a écrit :
I have a question about elemental resist, I did this build and I loved it, its my first time at this game for serious, played before but never went more than level 70 with a decent gear. Iam curious if there is any problem for me having 120% of each elemental resist since the cap is 75% and how this works. Thanks and keep up with the great job.

Ideally you want 109 of all resistances while in your Hideout unless you are curse immune. Since that means you don't care about elemental weakness in red maps.
Which bandit?
Player since closed beta 2012. Full system specs: https://pastebin.com/c4rvbvSR
'Tongueslurp the Unspeakable' - skeleton archer in Fellshrine Merciless
Thanks for the build. I am struggling a bit but I am learning every day.

One quick question. Why are the Non Jewel PoBs called 5m DPS and 2m DPS, when I load them into PoB de DPS is 1,2m DPS and 670k DPS.

What am I missing?

I'm currently levelling with your build and wondering if there's anything I should use between my Tabula and a -15 chest?
Hey there! Do you think this could be played as a gladiator with some tweaks maybe or id the champion ascedancy mandatory?
Hi! Very very new player here, and out of all the guides, yours piqued my interest the most! I was following the beginner's guide but as I saw in your updates you didnt get the skills on the left part of the tree anymore with your current build.

Do you suggest I still follow the beginner's skill tree or do I transition to what you're currently doing right now? (Which I could still transition into because I could still respec up to 20 skill points right?) Thank you so much!! Keep safe man

Would you guys recommend multi modding this? Have to self craft because im on console,t1 phy and then t7 hybrid,if so should i scour suffixes first? Im thinking the play is to mutlimod on flat physical and as/qual hybrid
Loving the build so far, thanks for putting this together.

Is there an easy way to add more tankiness?

Most of the time the build is fine, but I struggle a lot on juiced up T16 maps and against bosses with large burst (Sirus etc). I was the thinking that the Ancestral War-chief/Protector 4 link could be reduced to just Culling Strike Support and another CWDT 2-link could be added? Maybe enfeeble? I also have -60% chaos res that isn't helping.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires