[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

Hi! Thank you for an amazing precise and comprehensive build guide.
I just wanted to point out that you wrote down "Medium Cluster Jewels have between 4-6 Added Passives. 6 is the best." I think you mean 4. I apologize if I'm wrong. I don't want to be picky, but I just thought it might be better to point out b/c your guide is really helpful for newbies too.
Hello,

I noticed that on your video in Sand stance you're getting this sand circle when attacking. I don't have such thing, is it something that will happen when I upgrade the gem or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
"
imaikenta a écrit :
Hi! Thank you for an amazing precise and comprehensive build guide.
I just wanted to point out that you wrote down "Medium Cluster Jewels have between 4-6 Added Passives. 6 is the best." I think you mean 4. I apologize if I'm wrong. I don't want to be picky, but I just thought it might be better to point out b/c your guide is really helpful for newbies too.

To be more precise - assuming you want to allocate 2 notable passives and jewel socket, having either 4 or 5 passives on medium jewel is equally good, you spend 4 points in both cases.
Hi guys.

Just want to know what is the best way to craft my chest?
I got a hunter $ warlord influenced lvl100 astral plate chest. So what are the next steps?
Quality to 30 with perfect fossils, craft quality mod, 6-link. Optionally go for up to 3 white sockets to be flexible with sockets, then scour, Serrated+Lucent+Pristine fossil craft until you get - 15 mana.
You can skip pristine, but it almost guarantees a life roll.

If you don't care about anything else you can alt spam too, but hitting - mana multiple times until you get more useful mods is probably more expensive then starting with fossils.

I'm excited to start crafting too but I want elder/warlord base and ilvl 86 elder plate + warlord's exalt is a fortune...
Dernière édition par Nephalon, le 27 mars 2020 12:22:22
Do we get anything from +1 to maximum number of Sentinels of Purity helm enchant or should i just continue to roll cyclone one?
I'm feeling pretty squishy in T12+ maps, I can run low reds at magic level and not stepping into delirium. I went of the recommended tree a few days ago experimenting with what I saw on poe ninja. My dps isn't too bad but I just feel extreamily weak with my defences.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/DaFunk/characters

Dernière édition par DaFunk, le 27 mars 2020 13:23:54
"
Raihakan a écrit :
Hi guys.

Just want to know what is the best way to craft my chest?
I got a hunter $ warlord influenced lvl100 astral plate chest. So what are the next steps?

If you have 2 separate armors, one with warlord influence, and one with hunter influence, then you proceed by isolating the affix you want on each chest piece. Once you have the affix isolated (meaning there are no other influence affixes other than the one you want), you can then use an awakener orb to combine them into one chest.

However, if you have a chest already with both influences, then the only possible method to get the affixes you want is through chaos spam or fossil crafting. Mind you, the odds of achieving the influenced affixes you want with this method is very slim and costly.

I would recommend the first method for anyone planning on crafting a chest.
I have attached my body armor, which I crafted using the first method. I isolated enemies explode on a crusader chest piece and I isolated -15 mana cost to socketed attacks on a warlord chest piece. I then used an awakener orb to merge them.
"
DaFunk a écrit :
I'm feeling pretty squishy in T12+ maps, I can run low reds at magic level and not stepping into delirium. I went of the recommended tree a few days ago experimenting with what I saw on poe ninja. My dps isn't too bad but I just feel extreamily weak with my defences.

Like other player point out to me, your helmet has taken damage to high, try o lower it to at least 42. Try another recommended helmet for example.
"
DaFunk a écrit :

Your rare gear should have life none of them do besides the Belt and chest
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires