[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

my pob is not showing 40% impale from skill in the details. is anybody else having the same issue?
https://imgur.com/a/Y6ngcT9
Dernière édition par salluks, le 26 mars 2020 02:23:48
witchfire brew flask worth using on this build?
Just got to tier 16's and a bit stuck on gear progression not really sure where to go from here, have about 5 ex free right now wondering what I should focus on upgrading next? https://pastebin.com/QgUweY0B
other than gloves an boots im not sure what to update i can do t16 but once i get Awakener lv8 i dont think i will have enough damage

i play on ps4 and doing this build but still mobs can one shot me, any advise to get more tanki
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Pasta_LaVista a écrit :

While crafting chest i got +1 curse
where i could fit second curse
because i already have assasin's mark on ring

That is a pretty crazy chest my friend! :) I don't really know where to fit another Curse than on the other ring though. We do have a bit of a hard time trying to fit curses in this build with everything else that we use :/

what about

double influence this with vulerability
"
salluks a écrit :
my pob is not showing 40% impale from skill in the details. is anybody else having the same issue?
https://imgur.com/a/Y6ngcT9

Go to bergers pob and look at configration above tree,skills,items bar. Check the same boxes in your own pob
"
Pasta_LaVista a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Pasta_LaVista a écrit :

While crafting chest i got +1 curse
where i could fit second curse
because i already have assasin's mark on ring

That is a pretty crazy chest my friend! :) I don't really know where to fit another Curse than on the other ring though. We do have a bit of a hard time trying to fit curses in this build with everything else that we use :/

what about

double influence this with vulerability

you can't get double curse on rings anymore they made them mutually exclusive
"
DyslexicEvo a écrit :
other than gloves an boots im not sure what to update i can do t16 but once i get Awakener lv8 i dont think i will have enough damage

I'd suggest gloves & rings, spiked gloves with all the nice things (attack speed, life, added phys dmg to attacks), same with the rings, elder influence steel rings can also roll the "%increased melee dmg" mod, which is very nice for dps gain... you could probably also squeeze out some more dps by getting an amulet with a T1/T2 phys dmg to attacks roll.

I'm at awakener lvl 7 still (nearly to 8) and the only time i've noticed a dmg issue is when I tried a 100% delirium T16 (fully juiced) map, it killed me... so am now aiming to be able to take them down once I hit awakener 8, with a few more gear upgrades (chest/gloves, ring)... maybe a watchers eye too, will see how currency is looking.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.

Sometimes it seems like i dont hit an enemy at all. I dont think it is cause of the build absolutly not but more on the game side. Kinda enemy git stuck at a non hit zone. Because of that i have no life leech and sometimes much worse no mana leech. My totem hits that enemy well.
It is easy to see on an single target but i feel like having the issue in mobs too.

Do you guys experienced anything like that too? Just wondering if that is part of manaproblem people asking Berger so many times?
Dernière édition par ConanCcM, le 26 mars 2020 07:07:58

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires