[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
ConanCcM a écrit :
Sometimes it seems like i dont hit an enemy at all. I dont think it is cause of the build absolutly not but more on the game side. Kinda enemy git stuck at a non hit zone. Because of that i have no life leech and sometimes much worse no mana leech. My totem hits that enemy well.
It is easy to see on an single target but i feel like having the issue in mobs too.

Do you guys experienced anything like that too? Just wondering if that is part of manaproblem people asking Berger so many times?

Just to be sure: O> UI> Networking Mode: it MUST be using LOCKSTEP. If not, the gameplay with cyclone is terrible and i'd call it impossible to be honest.
I really want to say i trully love this build, however im having abit of a problem clearing blightened maps, does anyone have any sugestion on a quick skill gem swap or two for clearing those maps? (maybe lacerate with something)...i kinda enjoyed them last league and would like to keep doing them
"
ConanCcM a écrit :
Sometimes it seems like i dont hit an enemy at all. I dont think it is cause of the build absolutly not but more on the game side. Kinda enemy git stuck at a non hit zone. Because of that i have no life leech and sometimes much worse no mana leech. My totem hits that enemy well.
It is easy to see on an single target but i feel like having the issue in mobs too.

Do you guys experienced anything like that too? Just wondering if that is part of manaproblem people asking Berger so many times?

i dont have mana problem but that happens

Wondering what gear i should be upgrading next guys? just finished sirus 1
best cluster jewel setup?
what level should i stop for cast when damage taken gem ?
"
Darkkaos a écrit :
"
ConanCcM a écrit :

Just to be sure: O> UI> Networking Mode: it MUST be using LOCKSTEP. If not, the gameplay with cyclone is terrible and i'd call it impossible to be honest.

Big thanks! That was a very good advice. The games feedback ie leech and damage feel much more fluently and smoother.
"
ImGuilty a écrit :

Wondering what gear i should be upgrading next guys? just finished sirus 1

Amulet enchant: Why not ?
"
macabreix a écrit :
"
salluks a écrit :
my pob is not showing 40% impale from skill in the details. is anybody else having the same issue?
https://imgur.com/a/Y6ngcT9

Go to bergers pob and look at configration above tree,skills,items bar. Check the same boxes in your own pob

i tried everything, it still doesnt work. when i manually add an impale gem, it shows, but when i import my profile then it doesnt.
"
Prisse a écrit :
36 challenges done and Headhunter acquired. Mostly farming delirium content. Extremely smooth :)

Wait you did all that with this build?!

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires