[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Minirova a écrit :
What's the best way to craft one of those PDPS claws?

You begin white. With fossils Quality 29% or 30% and then alterations. When you hit u regal it. When the third roll is good -> perfect. If the third roll blocks you a suffix (like in my case) you have to anul it :) thats all. Good luck, that can take a while :)
Hi all. I'am a casual player. Really don't undestand a lot of mechanics in game. I try to make a character like in guide and have only 700k effective dps. Can anybode help me,pls.

My PoB: https://pastebin.com/bWcjUkCj

What can I change from my char to get more DPS?
Dernière édition par wiesiul, le 25 mars 2020 14:17:30
There has been a lot of posts and questions last few days and I apologize for not responding to all of them. I stream everyday and work on videos and keep improving the guide and the build and get a lot of messages in discord and such regarding the build so I am trying to keep up with helping everyone.

Gonna take some time later today to keep working on the guide a bit again as there is many things for me to keep working on! And take some time to respond to people here in the thread as well!

Will work on the Leveling Guide and see if I make some changes in the Experienced Guide as well.

I got some things to add in gem setups and some more information in the Expert Guide section as well for people min-maxing.

I also got a ton of videos to make regarding the build and some new crafting stuff.

need help with multi mod to craft
Small tip:

for sirius/big bosses I recommend the following gem-setup in your bossing helmet(get a cheap rare with cyclone attack speed, craft high life on it with the attributes you need)

then do:

Vaal ancestral warchief(or ancestral protector) + culling strike + curse on hit + Punishment/assasin's mark(depending on what gives u more dps! for me I get more dps with punishment) it's some extra dmg, which might help!
nvm
Dernière édition par Bananaru, le 25 mars 2020 16:01:55

While crafting chest i got +1 curse
where i could fit second curse
because i already have assasin's mark on ring
Dernière édition par Pasta_LaVista, le 25 mars 2020 15:34:02
Hi!

So I have been playing around a little bit and enjoyed it so far, but(sad) i am feeling like i am doing zdps. Can not even kill rare mobs sometimes. Bosses are pain in the ass too, Can i get some tips on what to improve and some know-how to play this build. This is my first time with a melee character, that got so far to ACT 6. Thanks in advance.
"
ChrisWello a écrit :
Hi!

So I have been playing around a little bit and enjoyed it so far, but(sad) i am feeling like i am doing zdps. Can not even kill rare mobs sometimes. Bosses are pain in the ass too, Can i get some tips on what to improve and some know-how to play this build. This is my first time with a melee character, that got so far to ACT 6. Thanks in advance.

you are only level 54. Get up to 80/85 and follow the gearing guide and see how it feels.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires