[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Pasta_LaVista a écrit :

While crafting chest i got +1 curse
where i could fit second curse
because i already have assasin's mark on ring

That is a pretty crazy chest my friend! :) I don't really know where to fit another Curse than on the other ring though. We do have a bit of a hard time trying to fit curses in this build with everything else that we use :/
I'm going nuts over here. Bought this steel ring and yolo slammed it and hit 12% increased area of effect. This ring is sexy AF. Not sure whether to use or sell.

Hello guys, just got a 6EX drop, in which items should I invest that to increase my potential?

Do anyone have an example build that is close to perfect?

"
IWannaPeonU a écrit :
I'm going nuts over here. Bought this steel ring and yolo slammed it and hit 12% increased area of effect. This ring is sexy AF. Not sure whether to use or sell.

That is indeed a very nice Ring! Gratz man^^
Once again updated some aspects of the build.

Updated some Cluster Jewel sections and made it easier to understand and added some general information regarding Added Passives and Item level of Cluster Jewels.

Changed the Cluster Jewel section a bit in the Beginner Guide.

Updated and added more information in the Expert Guide about min-maxing and what sort of things we can do thats good and things we can acquire and so on.

STILL NEEDED TO DO THOUGH

Add Dash + Second wind as movement options.

Add clips/videos regarding Cluster Jewels for beginners and Crafting video on -15 socketed attacks.

Finish Leveling Guide with Gear & 6-link tabula skill setups while leveling.
I've just finished Act 10 and it was easy to level up with a Tabula Rasa (6L Cyclone). Also, when I was leveling up, Empower and Enlighten dropped xddddddd the cyclone power!

Is the cluster jewel build with double deep cuts and wind-up better than the original tree?
Dernière édition par Navezz, le 25 mars 2020 19:39:37
Here's my suggestion for the skill tree.

https://pastebin.com/UFtxsYdH

My items so far:

Dernière édition par mairovergara, le 25 mars 2020 20:19:13
"
Navezz a écrit :
Is the cluster jewel build with double deep cuts and wind-up better than the original tree?

I would say so yeah, because of these new Cluster Jewels you can pump in a large amount of damage very easily. And you can min-max even more at a certain point as well with them^^
36 challenges done and Headhunter acquired. Mostly farming delirium content. Extremely smooth :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires