[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

fixed myself whoops . thx for build
Dernière édition par andybiggs, le 27 juin 2020 22:15:57
without clusters can it be like this?

https://pastebin.com/9qixf2AX
Hi guys, I cannot find it anywhere in the guide, what anoints should we use?

Cheers!
"
dadek182 a écrit :
Hi guys, I cannot find it anywhere in the guide, what anoints should we use?

Cheers!

Claws of the hawk
Dernière édition par volo, le 30 juin 2020 10:07:59
Hello :) I've gotten to 92 with this build and thought I'd share some insights and workaround I've come upon during my time playing it.

I am too lazy to look through the 148 pages of the thread, so some of what I'm writing down may be repetition - apologies in advance.

1. In the build guide, it is recommended to roll Enduring Focus on a Medium Cluster Jewel, to generate Endurance Charges. Good idea, I'm on board... But as this would cost two talent points on a 4-passive cluster, as well as take up a mod slot on said cluster jewel, I chose to instead pick up Call to Arms (for 2 points on the tree, after taking Bloodless), which makes using Warcries instant. Then I slot in the Enduring Cry skill gem, and use it as my walk-button, which constantly generates and sustains my Endurance Charges with no conscious effort, or the RNG of the Enduring Focus cluster jewel passive.

2. In the guide, it was suggested that you roll Wind-Up on a Large Cluster Jewel. First of all, I didn't have one - and they were expensive to buy... And the patch to make cluster jewels easier to roll wasn't live yet, so I thought I was going to miss out on the bonus crit chance from having Power Charges... But instead, I found a Shaper Ring, and rolled the Assassin's Mark Curse-on-Hit mod. The ring itself is a work in progress, but even in it's borked state, it gave me a decent boost to DPS, as the curse itself increases your critical hit chance.

3. I replaced the Wasp Nest claw with another unique, called The Scourge. I don't know if PoB is calculating its modifiers correctly, because on the sheet, I only see the small 6-7% increase in DPS (which is the difference between the specific items that I have)... But it FEELS better. Placebo? I can't tell.

4. A minor adjustment of Anoint; I chose to allocate Claws of the Pride, instead of Claws of the Hawk, mostly because it also gave me more DPS in PoB. However, this means I gave up the Blind effect from the Claws of the Hawk node, which is a lot of survivability (lowers the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%). So far, it hasn't been a problem.

Hopefully, this wall of text is helpful to someone on here. :)
"
nihilisticGoliath a écrit :
Hello :) I've gotten to 92 with this build and thought I'd share some insights and workaround I've come upon during my time playing it.

I am too lazy to look through the 148 pages of the thread, so some of what I'm writing down may be repetition - apologies in advance.

1. In the build guide, it is recommended to roll Enduring Focus on a Medium Cluster Jewel, to generate Endurance Charges. Good idea, I'm on board... But as this would cost two talent points on a 4-passive cluster, as well as take up a mod slot on said cluster jewel, I chose to instead pick up Call to Arms (for 2 points on the tree, after taking Bloodless), which makes using Warcries instant. Then I slot in the Enduring Cry skill gem, and use it as my walk-button, which constantly generates and sustains my Endurance Charges with no conscious effort, or the RNG of the Enduring Focus cluster jewel passive.

2. In the guide, it was suggested that you roll Wind-Up on a Large Cluster Jewel. First of all, I didn't have one - and they were expensive to buy... And the patch to make cluster jewels easier to roll wasn't live yet, so I thought I was going to miss out on the bonus crit chance from having Power Charges... But instead, I found a Shaper Ring, and rolled the Assassin's Mark Curse-on-Hit mod. The ring itself is a work in progress, but even in it's borked state, it gave me a decent boost to DPS, as the curse itself increases your critical hit chance.

3. I replaced the Wasp Nest claw with another unique, called The Scourge. I don't know if PoB is calculating its modifiers correctly, because on the sheet, I only see the small 6-7% increase in DPS (which is the difference between the specific items that I have)... But it FEELS better. Placebo? I can't tell.

4. A minor adjustment of Anoint; I chose to allocate Claws of the Pride, instead of Claws of the Hawk, mostly because it also gave me more DPS in PoB. However, this means I gave up the Blind effect from the Claws of the Hawk node, which is a lot of survivability (lowers the chance to hit of the affected target by 50%). So far, it hasn't been a problem.

Hopefully, this wall of text is helpful to someone on here. :)

Really nice feedback and interesting information! :)

1. I do agreed that using some form of Warcry might be interesting now with all the Warcry changes and I've toyed with the idea of using Intimidating Cry/Enduring Cry but I just haven't had the time to play a lot yet.

2. Assassins Mark ring is one of the things I suggest for the min maxing part as it is a great deal of DPS increase. Wind-Up or Corrupted Claw is necessary though for Power Charge generating on bosses which you won't get with Assassins Mark sadly.

3. Yeah can't say much there, just that PoB tells me that it isn't anything special and I would still suggest Wasp Nest^^

4. I myself also rolled Claws of the Pride last league as its a slightly better DPS choice. But the Blind is absolutely fantastic as well and provides such a great defensive layer that I will still suggest it I think :D
@Bergerbrush: I have a suggestion for your Expert min-max options section - if your main hand claw has an open suffix you can slam it with Redeemers Exalted Orb which has a mod pool of only 4 - and all are very useful for this build https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Claw

The Redeemer Suffixes:

Auras from your Skills grant 2% increased Damage to you and Allies
15-25% chance to Blind Enemies on Hit with Attacks
15-25% chance to gain Onslaught for # seconds on Kill
+2-9% Chance to Block Attack Damage while Dual Wielding

I got 24% chance to blind enemies on hit for example!

Also the Redeemers Exalted Orb are the cheapest of the conqueror orbs and are cheaper than metacrafting a second additional mod via the crafting bench.

What is an okay option for Lion's Roar if the knockback annoys me?
"
Noobicious a écrit :

Sadly the Lion's Roar is one of the best Flasks you can use for Melee/Phys characters because it adds ALOT OF DMG.

But I would suggest then a normal Granite Flask with some goods mods on it I guess :)
"
Noobicious a écrit :

bottled faith sulphur flask

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires