[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
bumbumbombe a écrit :
Hello, I've seen that there are lootfilters, do you by chance have one for beginners?

I am in the middle of moving and had some health issues and have sadly not made any beginner lootfilters for this league.

Last league I mad beginner lootfilters and kept updating them but so far I have none.

I will get down to fixing some soon though and putting them in my Discord :)

Thank you for the quick replay and I hope your health is getting better now!

Could you give me a link to your Discord so that I can follow your server?
Any updates for non-cluster jewels version of build?
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Noobicious a écrit :
First of all, thank you so much for updating the leveling Trees!

Last League I played the Cyclone Max-Block Gladiator by Esoro (not as league starter), melting all endgame content very safely and smoothly. Very fun, too. It uses a Facebreaker + Shield only setup.

I decided to try yours out for this league start. Now I was very lucky to pickup a Facebreaker with almost max Damage Roll.

Since that happened I was wondering: What are the main differences (and potential damage outputs) between a Claw and a Facebreaker Setup in short? Also between Champion and Gladiator.

1. No problem, was a tad late though as I've been busy lately and haven't even had time to play myself that much yet.

2. I don't specifically now the differences in terms of damage since Dual Wielding/Crit builds got nerfed (my build that is) and the fact that the general setup for Facebreaker Setups also got nerfed.

All I can say is that with a pretty decent investment into my Build last League I had 7.5m dps and looking at the same setup now for this League I would have about 6.5m dps.

3. And differences between Champion and Glad is how you play your Glad, it can provide some decent map clearing potential along with some ok DPS or you could go max block and have a very good defensive setup.

The way that I setup my Champion is to get decent damage very easily early on and then being able to build on top of that. And have very good defenses as well with max armour, medium evasion, lowered damage taken, Blind on enemies and of course the instant leech which makes the Build feel great.

Another difference btw Champion and gladiator is that with 3.11 we rely on Champions Unstoppable Hero ascendancy to be stun immune as they have removed stun immunity from cyclone now. Not sure if Gladiator has stun immunity, I've read on reddit that people are complaining that they get stunned all the time while cycloning (as non champions).
hello bergerbrush,

I have played your build last season to MAX and it was perfect!

This season i can see that nothing changed in your build, i'm having problems with dmg and Survivability and it's really frustrating.

I know you don't owe me or anybody in here, i'm just saying that this build is not viable for now :(.

I hope next season you'll really make the changes and i'll be happy to try your build again.

So guys who read this post don't try this build for now!

Nizan
Slayer version... No mana flask, No -mana on rings.. not using -mana chest.. How am i supposed to maintain cyclone with no flask and no -mana cost ??? is that an oversight on the slayer version PoB ?? ?
"
bumbumbombe a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
bumbumbombe a écrit :
Hello, I've seen that there are lootfilters, do you by chance have one for beginners?

I am in the middle of moving and had some health issues and have sadly not made any beginner lootfilters for this league.

Last league I mad beginner lootfilters and kept updating them but so far I have none.

I will get down to fixing some soon though and putting them in my Discord :)

Thank you for the quick replay and I hope your health is getting better now!

Could you give me a link to your Discord so that I can follow your server?

https://discord.gg/Pc4vgPu
"
KuronekoBestGirl a écrit :
Any updates for non-cluster jewels version of build?

Yeah sorry, I'm going to update this Guide today and clarify some major misstakes I've made and I'm really sorry for that.

It's regarding Cluster Jewels which I'm reading has been MASSIVELY NERFED which I didn't expect to be nerfed that hard.

So I need to work on the Non-Cluster Jewel Tree/PoB as well and see how it looks from now on.

But as I've mentioned around this thread, I've not been able to play a lot this league as I am moving apartments and had some health bs lately
"
vox_popoli a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
Noobicious a écrit :
First of all, thank you so much for updating the leveling Trees!

Last League I played the Cyclone Max-Block Gladiator by Esoro (not as league starter), melting all endgame content very safely and smoothly. Very fun, too. It uses a Facebreaker + Shield only setup.

I decided to try yours out for this league start. Now I was very lucky to pickup a Facebreaker with almost max Damage Roll.

Since that happened I was wondering: What are the main differences (and potential damage outputs) between a Claw and a Facebreaker Setup in short? Also between Champion and Gladiator.

1. No problem, was a tad late though as I've been busy lately and haven't even had time to play myself that much yet.

2. I don't specifically now the differences in terms of damage since Dual Wielding/Crit builds got nerfed (my build that is) and the fact that the general setup for Facebreaker Setups also got nerfed.

All I can say is that with a pretty decent investment into my Build last League I had 7.5m dps and looking at the same setup now for this League I would have about 6.5m dps.

3. And differences between Champion and Glad is how you play your Glad, it can provide some decent map clearing potential along with some ok DPS or you could go max block and have a very good defensive setup.

The way that I setup my Champion is to get decent damage very easily early on and then being able to build on top of that. And have very good defenses as well with max armour, medium evasion, lowered damage taken, Blind on enemies and of course the instant leech which makes the Build feel great.

Another difference btw Champion and gladiator is that with 3.11 we rely on Champions Unstoppable Hero ascendancy to be stun immune as they have removed stun immunity from cyclone now. Not sure if Gladiator has stun immunity, I've read on reddit that people are complaining that they get stunned all the time while cycloning (as non champions).

Yes sorry this is something that many people asked in last nights stream as well how we deal with Stun Immunity since that was a major nerf to the Cyclone skill itself.

The Champion Version and the Slayer version I provide here both have Stun Immunity in their Ascendancy.
"
nizang a écrit :
hello bergerbrush,

I have played your build last season to MAX and it was perfect!

This season i can see that nothing changed in your build, i'm having problems with dmg and Survivability and it's really frustrating.

I know you don't owe me or anybody in here, i'm just saying that this build is not viable for now :(.

I hope next season you'll really make the changes and i'll be happy to try your build again.

So guys who read this post don't try this build for now!

Nizan

I do realized today that the nerf towards Cluster Jewels was much heavier than anyone expected apparently.

But I made an update saying that I suggest that you use the "Beginner Guide Skill Tree" for now. And tbh I don't see any issues playing with that Skill Tree. You can still acquire large amounts of DPS just as before and LITERALLY everything else about the Build is the same.

The ONLY change they actually made was lowering our DPS a bit and fiddeling with Cluster Jewels.
"
andybiggs a écrit :
Slayer version... No mana flask, No -mana on rings.. not using -mana chest.. How am i supposed to maintain cyclone with no flask and no -mana cost ??? is that an oversight on the slayer version PoB ?? ?

Yeah, I wrote that I haven't really put much effort into the Slayer Version Guide, and especially not the PoB. I honestly don't know what "gear" is in that PoB. But I suggest that you try to acquire the same gear that is shown in the rest of this Guide for the Champion.

Basicly in the end its the same character with the same gear. Just that Slayer has better clearpseed, better damage with higher investment but lacks defenses a lot instead.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires