[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
andybiggs a écrit :
Slayer version... No mana flask, No -mana on rings.. not using -mana chest.. How am i supposed to maintain cyclone with no flask and no -mana cost ??? is that an oversight on the slayer version PoB ?? ?

Yeah, I wrote that I haven't really put much effort into the Slayer Version Guide, and especially not the PoB. I honestly don't know what "gear" is in that PoB. But I suggest that you try to acquire the same gear that is shown in the rest of this Guide for the Champion.

Basicly in the end its the same character with the same gear. Just that Slayer has better clearpseed, better damage with higher investment but lacks defenses a lot instead.

It's not a minor nerf :( there is no deep cuts!

The only change you did was to change the topic from 3.10 to 3.11.
"
nizang a écrit :
"
Bergerbrush a écrit :
"
andybiggs a écrit :
Slayer version... No mana flask, No -mana on rings.. not using -mana chest.. How am i supposed to maintain cyclone with no flask and no -mana cost ??? is that an oversight on the slayer version PoB ?? ?

Yeah, I wrote that I haven't really put much effort into the Slayer Version Guide, and especially not the PoB. I honestly don't know what "gear" is in that PoB. But I suggest that you try to acquire the same gear that is shown in the rest of this Guide for the Champion.

Basicly in the end its the same character with the same gear. Just that Slayer has better clearpseed, better damage with higher investment but lacks defenses a lot instead.

It's not a minor nerf :( there is no deep cuts!

The only change you did was to change the topic from 3.10 to 3.11.

I've changed every single skill tree and updated every single PoB and done many changes to make up for the damage nerf. But yeah sure, just changed the name from 3.10 to 3.11 ;)

I also just realized from reading Reddit the past 24 hours that there is a major outcry from the massive nerfs to Cluster Jewels saying that they are basicly IMPOSSIBLE to get a hold of and that basicly renders them useless for every build in the game now.

I therefor went ahead and made a large change to the "Beginner Guide Skill Tree" version with an updated PoB containing my gear from last league.

And it still has 5m DPS. Which is a large nerf compared to the 7.5m dps I had last league.

BUT the reason why it has 5m DPS is because it doesn't contain any good cluster jewels. If GGG we're to reverse their massive Cluster Jewel nerf this build would still get 6.5m-7m DPS just as last league :)
your pastebins are not working
"
Zedane a écrit :
your pastebins are not working

I've heard some say that PoB is kinda broken now with some people using the Community one and some others aren't.

Are you using the Community Fork PoB?
Well, I played my Impale Champ from Delirium league now in standard: With the recent patch that nerfed many crit nodes my dps is now 20% lower than before and I get occasionally stunned by ranged enemies when not hitting anything which disrupts clearing speed and smoothness. Also we shouldn't use Hex Breaker anymore bc it doesn't do anything against map curse mods so it's essentially useless now.
"
vox_popoli a écrit :
Well, I played my Impale Champ from Delirium league now in standard: With the recent patch that nerfed many crit nodes my dps is now 20% lower than before and I get occasionally stunned by ranged enemies when not hitting anything which disrupts clearing speed and smoothness. Also we shouldn't use Hex Breaker anymore bc it doesn't do anything against map curse mods so it's essentially useless now.

GGG nerfed all Dual Wielding builds with 20% lowered damage but with the Skill Tree Changes I've made it made up for some of the Damage loss.

We have Stun Immunity as long as we have Fortify. Every time you hit an enemy you gain fortify for 7 seconds and that should be more than enough between packs to not actually get stunned because you still have Fortify though.

And yeah the Hex Breaker I recently learned is actually heavily nerfed now and I will immediately remove that :)
The Cluster Jewel in the latest POB has Martial Prowess and Wind-Up, but it is hard to get one right now. Would it it also be worth it to put in a Jewel with only one of these stats instead of both?
First and foremost, thank you for the effort you put into this.

I'm following the new player's guide, and in the skills for leveling section, for moving to a cyclone setup around level 40, it is stated:
"
If you swap over to Cyclone make sure to have #? Skill Tree finished for the Swift Skewering Impale nodes.

I do not see Swift Skewering in the updated PoB trees, is this a piece of text that is no longer relevant with the 3.11 changes, or am I looking at the wrong PoB build? I've tried looking through the posts of the last week, but didn't find an answer.

A second question, a lot of the skills/gear seems to require a decent amount of intelligence (100+). Is this something we should achieve through gear alone?
He seems to have switched the points from Swift Skewering to Forceful Skewering + Bannerman in 3.11 for higher dps with an end game/full aura set-up. I think while leveling Swift Skewering is still all right, the main point is that you reach 100% impale chance and both Skewering nodes provide the same impale chance, so no difference there.
"
isorun a écrit :
First and foremost, thank you for the effort you put into this.

I'm following the new player's guide, and in the skills for leveling section, for moving to a cyclone setup around level 40, it is stated:
"
If you swap over to Cyclone make sure to have #? Skill Tree finished for the Swift Skewering Impale nodes.

I do not see Swift Skewering in the updated PoB trees, is this a piece of text that is no longer relevant with the 3.11 changes, or am I looking at the wrong PoB build? I've tried looking through the posts of the last week, but didn't find an answer.

A second question, a lot of the skills/gear seems to require a decent amount of intelligence (100+). Is this something we should achieve through gear alone?

Yeah sorry I've been busy as I've mentioned to others here and have only had time to really update PoB/Skill Tree's itself and not any text^^

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires