[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Noobicious a écrit :
What is an okay option for Lion's Roar if the knockback annoys me?

Don't underestimate the usefulness of the knockback. Yeah, it's a bit annoying, but it absolutely breaks the AI of most melee monsters as they get stuck in a loop of trying to walk into range of you and getting pushed back, preventing a ton of mobs from hitting you all at once as you spin through. The damage is incredible as well.
I still don't get what is your current PoB. The end game one still have the Hex Breaker on it: https://pastebin.com/F7yCJrSR

Thqnks for the cool builds though!
Hi! Thanks for the build. I'm new and still trying to follow the new player build. I'm trying to compare my build to what you have in the new player path of building. In that path of building it says total DPS: 164,580.

I then went into the experience player section and pasted in that path of building and the DPS for that one is: 2,066,898.

Is going to the left side of the tree and doing cluster jewel that significance of a difference? Or can you help explain to me how to read this?

I currently got the -15 mana armor and upgraded to all the new gem sets. I can do t-15-16 maps but am having trouble doing enough damage to kill the conquerors to get the remaining stones.

Any advice? :)
"
Cirqua a écrit :
Hi! Thanks for the build. I'm new and still trying to follow the new player build. I'm trying to compare my build to what you have in the new player path of building. In that path of building it says total DPS: 164,580.

I then went into the experience player section and pasted in that path of building and the DPS for that one is: 2,066,898.

Is going to the left side of the tree and doing cluster jewel that significance of a difference? Or can you help explain to me how to read this?

I currently got the -15 mana armor and upgraded to all the new gem sets. I can do t-15-16 maps but am having trouble doing enough damage to kill the conquerors to get the remaining stones.

1) get a diamond flask instead of the mana flask and spam it alongside Lions Roar
2) try to get a Stygian Vise belt and socket an abyss jewel that gives chance for onslaught on kill
3) Max quality both of your weapons and corrupt your Bloodseeker via Beastcrafting for another +10%. Every % quality means a weapon damage increase by 1%.
4) at this point you should try upgrading your main hand claw with a better rare claw than Wasps Nest. Look out for any claw that has 160-170% increased physical damage plus T1/T2 added flat physical damage. Metacraft Attack Speed/Quality/Crit etc. You can get a claw with 550-600dps but it will cost you a couple of Ex
Dernière édition par vox_popoli, le 8 juil. 2020 13:13:46
Hi!

I am having a lot of survivability problems with this build. Low HP pool and getting 1 shot constantly.

Any ideas of how to move forward?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dagutten/characters

I have been running this build for a few seasons now and oddly just came across this on the forums while researching the 3.11 cluster jewels.

There are ALOT of nuances in this build that can scale it to tremendous dmg 9-10m dps+. I am clearing all content with this build with little trouble. I occasionally get 1 shot, but hp pool is up to 5500 with 50% phys reduction, max res, 30% evasion, 50% block and overleech.

cluster jewels are a MUST for this build if your going to scale into end game. the basic tree does not scale like they do. but that requires specific gear to maximize the damage ramping up.
"
Hi!

I am having a lot of survivability problems with this build. Low HP pool and getting 1 shot constantly.

You have some really inefficient pathing to grab ambidexterity, blade barrier, swagger etc. You could refund everything you grabbed after dismembering and go up towards warriors blood/heart of the warrior/barbarism for better defense as well as more damage.

I also like grabbing the call to arms node, then setting enduring cry to LMB. Provides a nice chunk of regen and endurance charges that are always up with no mental effort required, since it will fire off every time you click to move.

Taking blade of cunning seems like a wasteful half measure. You could go all in on claws and anoint claws of the pride/hawk for more offense and defense, then grab The Scourge, both freeing you up a few points and improving your damage or defense. If you take the Scourge, you can also use Brutality support instead of pulverize, which is really the most efficient support in the game if you don't have elemental conversion already.

Carnage Heart is useless when we have Bloodseeker, as we already have all the leech we need from that (and it's instant.) Bloodseeker blocks the carnage heart "damage while leeching" because there will never actually be a time when you're leeching since whirlwind hits so often the instant leech will always keep you topped off. Replacing Carnage Heart with any rare with big life, flat phys, dex/int if you can afford it, and resists should help. Feast of Flesh and Mage Bane don't really do much for us, Fettle is far better if you can afford it.

Drop soul tether and get a belt with a ton of life/res or an abyss belt with the same. Since we spend so little mana, Worldcarver also doesn't really do much.

You should also consider a curse immune flask so you don't randomly die to EE/vuln/temp chains etc. Additionally, you might want to link your CWDT to a low level molten shell. What kills you most often is not a one shot, it's many small instances of damage happening all at once. Low level CWDT+Molten shell will proc on these and give you the breathing room to survive subsequent hits.

Focusing on defense in this build should be a big priority. If you decide to run Abyssus, you'll have more damage than you ever need (I'm still using 2c worth of weapons and easily crushing juiced t16's and guardians.) I believe I have around 50 deaths total at level 94, if you want to check my tree/gear.
Dernière édition par BigBlappa, le 9 juil. 2020 13:36:17
"
Baygon_Rouge a écrit :
I still don't get what is your current PoB. The end game one still have the Hex Breaker on it: https://pastebin.com/F7yCJrSR

Thqnks for the cool builds though!

Yeah sorry, it's a large Guide and I haven't had the proper time lately to fix minor misstakes here and there, and there has been so many RECENT changes to Cluster Jewels and things but I've changed every PoB/Skill Tree now I think?
"
Cirqua a écrit :

PM me your gear and I can have a look at your character.

The left side & double Cluster Jewel PoB/Skill Tree has now been removed. With the changes to Cluster Jewels last week and this league it is much harder to acquire the TOP TIER Cluster Jewels and I therefor changed the Build up a bit to a more balanced skill tree.

The PoB that I now suggest lands around 6m dps with some pretty heavy investment though. But that one is significantly strong in terms of defenses and face tanking capability.
"
dagutten a écrit :
Hi!

Well it seems first of all that you aren't playing my Build at all haha^^

Anyway TO ME atleast I think your skill Tree looks very messy overall, and you don't have a lot of life nodes which could be a big reason. And I am very unsure of your glove choice.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires