[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
Noobicious a écrit :
Any quick hints on the order of nodes to get in the 3.11 skill tree while leveling?

Yeah sorry I've updated all the PoB's and haven't had the time yet to update all the PoE Website Skill Trees for those who don't use PoB.

I will take my time today to fix this because sadly I've been away over the Weekend^^
At lvl 70 I changed from Bladestorm into Cyclone 5link and I have to say I liked bladestorm way too much haha. Cyclone feels slow now, it has damage but movement speed slow from the skill is actually so bad. (my first time using cyclone)

Does bladestorm works at endgame like +80 lvls and if not is there a way to make cyclone movement faster ?

Also I love leap slam still using it with swords, I haven't passed onto claws yet. Can this build work without claws ? I need a obstacle passing skill and leap is awesome.

Thanks for your work. First time melee class and I'm having fun :)
"
Spirit31 a écrit :
is there a way to make cyclone movement faster ?

Can this build work without claws ? I need a obstacle passing skill and leap is awesome.

Concerning claws: this build centers around the insta life leech of Bloodseeker - with swords you will reach higher dps but will die much more often.

Concerning cyclone move speed: Use Quicksilver flask of adrenaline (which give extra bonus movement) or Rotgut and spam it while clearing and/or use an abyssal gem that gives onslaught on kill (=+20% Attack/move speed).
Dernière édition par vox_popoli, le 22 juin 2020 11:26:54
*Edit* Didn't see the updated cluster jewels section earlier
Dernière édition par CawanMushi, le 22 juin 2020 12:04:25
First Sirus +0 wasn't that funny :I died 4 times from port and deathbeam.

atm at 4637 life and about 2m shaper dps without warchief and bloodrage, not sure if i stay claw got some close off-screan oneshots and no plan how to get more life maybe i get 5k but the dmg isnt high enough to kill t15+ boss encounter fast enough before they get deadly.
"
Spirit31 a écrit :
At lvl 70 I changed from Bladestorm into Cyclone 5link and I have to say I liked bladestorm way too much haha. Cyclone feels slow now, it has damage but movement speed slow from the skill is actually so bad. (my first time using cyclone)

Does bladestorm works at endgame like +80 lvls and if not is there a way to make cyclone movement faster ?

Also I love leap slam still using it with swords, I haven't passed onto claws yet. Can this build work without claws ? I need a obstacle passing skill and leap is awesome.

Thanks for your work. First time melee class and I'm having fun :)

As someone mentioned the build evolves around the instant leech from the Bloodseeker. But you can definitely play this Build with swords as well, you just need to change the Skill Tree a bit and your choices for Cluster Jewels.

I do agree it sucks playing Claws and not being able to use Leap Slam since Leap Slam is an OP movement skill :(
Update #3

Updated every Skill Tree in the Guide to match 3.11 and new Leveling Skill Tree.

Updated certain PoB's to match new Skill Trees for 3.11
Hello,
I wanted to know if i have to put some chaos resistance on my stuff or if it is ok if i stay at -60% chaos resistance ? I see nothing about it on the guide.
"
Hello,
I wanted to know if i have to put some chaos resistance on my stuff or if it is ok if i stay at -60% chaos resistance ? I see nothing about it on the guide.

I use 2 small cluster jewels with chaos res atm and have +30% res and i will cap it later, because Al-Hezmin and the adds deals so much dmg if you have -60%.
Hi, can you update skill gems to show us which ones are worh aiming for 21-23 % quality or lvl 21. or am i missing it ?

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires