[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

"
maciek2g a écrit :
I broke 10kk dps / 5500 life, right now I will probably fix missing t1 life rolls on rest of equipment and with next 3 levels I'll put one more small cluster jewel with Fettle, that should give me 6000 life. But let me ask once again, are there better alternatives to boost survavibility right now?
Got Hex Breaker and Enduring Focus, only other thing I can think of is adding Elusive to my boots to get some dodge chance. Anything else?

Also, what's best defensive gem combo?
I'm running
CWDT (lvl 20) + Steelskin (lvl 20)
and before bigger packs I pop Vaal Molten Sheel (lvl 20)

Any other suggestions?

I'd look at replacing one small cluster with a normal jewel that has "cannot be affected by corrupted blood", with the super high attack speed corrupted blood can be a real pain, also allows you to replace your bleed flask with an immune to ignite one or Karui Blood
Dernière édition par swaggerino123, le 10 avr. 2020 06:44:57
Have I gimped myself by choosing the cheaper dex heavy build? I have life on nearly every item I can and I'm only hitting 4400 life @ level 85. Seems way too low?

Do we have to go into small cluster life % to survive? Happy to respec to the more expensive build if worth it, no idea where I'd get the dex requirements from unless I switch of Abyssus
Thoughts on using blade flurry for ST a 7mil DPS increase for me.
"
QuantomO a écrit :
Have I gimped myself by choosing the cheaper dex heavy build? I have life on nearly every item I can and I'm only hitting 4400 life @ level 85. Seems way too low?

Do we have to go into small cluster life % to survive? Happy to respec to the more expensive build if worth it, no idea where I'd get the dex requirements from unless I switch of Abyssus

All I gotta say is creative jewel choices, right now I have like 5 jewels and all of them are either +dex +int or both with +7% life and attack speed, other stats, corrupted blood is a real nice corrupt mod.

Also yes you need like every single life node in the core build, 4400 life is enough for most content other than juiced t16's, the trick is to never stop moving and have a good cyclone radius, I use pulverise for this reason. Can't die if you dont get hit.
How does this build compare to Hollow Palm?
Guys, i don't know how to upgrade my equip, i need to change my belt, amulet and maybe ring, but i need dex, help me please

Spoiler
[/quote]
Dernière édition par Randomaiz, le 11 avr. 2020 06:46:19
"
Randomaiz a écrit :
Guys, i don't know how to upgrade my equip, i need to change my belt, amulet and maybe ring, but i need dex, help me please

"

your rare claw is terrible it has like 255 pdps. belt also has terrible rolls (you could get a better one with 90+ life and get a +30 dex node on the tree for now).both rings have no life (30 on one yes but that nothing). just use wasps nest and buy some steel rings like these

https://poe.trade/search/hitonautegokaz

maybe use turquoise base for amulet and reduce the flat phys roll so that you can afford higher life rolls. also get the "versatility" node on the tree

your life flask isnt even magical (needs anti bleed)
How are you guys doing Sirus a 8 and full delririum t16 maps?

From my experience, sirus a 8 was hell compared to 7. And managed to do full delirium t16 with last portal left. Simulacrum wave 20 was easymode tho.
Sorry if this was answered earlier. Did not see it. Is Perseverance a good belt option?
Hi all,

I'm new to cyclone and champion ascendancy. Is this build better or https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2739459/page/25#p23111173 same cyclone champion but with facebreaker instead.

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires