[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

I was thinking if there is any way to make this build a bit more tanky without loosing dps? I'm about to reach 10 milion dps and I think I will stop there and focus on survivability. I'm missing few T1 life rolls, my ring has no life at all yet

(idk if its worth multimod this one tbh)

Fixing those rolls and maybe getting 3 more levels to put another small jewel with Fettle will leave me with around 6k life. But is there anything else I can do?

Already have Hex Breaker + Enduring Focus and 3x Fettle, what else I can use?
"
Bainand a écrit :
"
Juliont a écrit :
Hey guys,

I've been following this build guide and have loved it so far. I am running into a few things in endgame maps though and was wondering if I have blatantly missed anything for upgrades?

Some things I've already plugged into POB:
-a mainhand claw wasn't really giving me more than 60k dps in my price range
-Assassins mark ring made me lose dps compared to my ruby ring

Other than that I'm at a loss! Endgame maps are still pretty punishing.

Here is my POB and my liquid currency right now is at around 7ex.

https://pastebin.com/eUxi2QE0

Did you add the appropriate level assassins mark in your POB? Just assassins marks should give you more dps than a well-rolled steel ring, unless it has insane mods.

Yes, it is set at level 12 and I currently lose around 21k dps with only having assassin's mark on hit on my secondary ring. Maybe I have the config set up wrong when inputting it into POB? I took my ring off, and the assassin's mark isn't giving me any DPS at all actually.
I've been loving this build and having a lot of fun this league! I'm playing SSF and have been fairly lucky with gear up to this point, but still trying to find Warlord chest and Hunter boots. AW7 Sirus dropped an Awakened MPD, which was awesome, but I wiped on AW8 Sirus. Finally last night found a Lion's Roar as well. Currently trying to level up to 95 while spawning Sirus again.

Would anyone mind checking my PoB and providing feedback of where I should be focusing my gearing next, and any tweaks to my tree?

https://pastebin.com/QyfP5NsT
"
Juliont a écrit :
"
Bainand a écrit :
"
Juliont a écrit :
Hey guys,

I've been following this build guide and have loved it so far. I am running into a few things in endgame maps though and was wondering if I have blatantly missed anything for upgrades?

Some things I've already plugged into POB:
-a mainhand claw wasn't really giving me more than 60k dps in my price range
-Assassins mark ring made me lose dps compared to my ruby ring

Other than that I'm at a loss! Endgame maps are still pretty punishing.

Here is my POB and my liquid currency right now is at around 7ex.

https://pastebin.com/eUxi2QE0

Did you add the appropriate level assassins mark in your POB? Just assassins marks should give you more dps than a well-rolled steel ring, unless it has insane mods.

Yes, it is set at level 12 and I currently lose around 21k dps with only having assassin's mark on hit on my secondary ring. Maybe I have the config set up wrong when inputting it into POB? I took my ring off, and the assassin's mark isn't giving me any DPS at all actually.

I have figured it out, I needed to import it to my build and equip it. It wasn't showing as an increase just hovering over it.
Hello guys, i don't know which equip i need to upgrade first... can you help me?

Spoiler

Is this endgame worthy?
I just swapped over to Slayer today and I am loving it. Slightly more squishy, but it turns the build into a decent map clearer which I like.
Didnt change much really. Dropped the swift skewering nodes to grab some more accuracy and that was it.

Here is my pastebin: 17.5m dps, 6.2k HP, x3.05 MS, 28(33) Radius in Blood (Sand) stance.

https://pastebin.com/uzLtjRdn

Feel free to comment or critique anything you find! :D
I have 19 ex for spend, what watcher eye recomended for this build?
"
Sefirotcler a écrit :
I have 19 ex for spend, what watcher eye recomended for this build?

+ 2 impale is about 25, i would save up
I broke 10kk dps / 5500 life, right now I will probably fix missing t1 life rolls on rest of equipment and with next 3 levels I'll put one more small cluster jewel with Fettle, that should give me 6000 life. But let me ask once again, are there better alternatives to boost survavibility right now?
Got Hex Breaker and Enduring Focus, only other thing I can think of is adding Elusive to my boots to get some dodge chance. Anything else?

Also, what's best defensive gem combo?
I'm running
CWDT (lvl 20) + Steelskin (lvl 20)
and before bigger packs I pop Vaal Molten Sheel (lvl 20)

Any other suggestions?
Dernière édition par maciek2g, le 10 avr. 2020 05:21:33

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires