[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

very good build, do all content endgame, cheer
"
Swi3tr a écrit :
Hi guys, two questions regarding auras:

1. How am I supposed to use them all? I have enlighted support L3Q20 in both 4links, and I have to use:
Dread Banner / Precision / Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone / Pride.
After using first four, I have less than 45% mana that is needed by Pride. Can anyone tell?
2. Should I use Stone + Sand Stance or maybe Flesh + Blood Stance?

Thanks in advance, cheers!

Your precision needs to be level 1, or at most level 4/5 if you don't have Enlighten 4!
"
LundaSwe a écrit :
hello:)
Would a kind soul take a look at my character and advise me on what to upgrade next? ive never really played melee before and would appreciate any tips <3
thank u :)

Corrupt weapons to 30% quality, should be a nice little upgrade.

Also, you dont have double deep cuts on your clusters. I would replace the top left one (the one with wind-up) with one that has deep cuts and like 2 jewel sockets! :)
Crafted this baby today. Any good? probably spent 4 ex total on it?

"
DrRats a écrit :

You can craft more Pyhysical dmg hybrid?
"
Sefirotcler a écrit :
"
DrRats a écrit :

You can craft more Pyhysical dmg hybrid?

I guess I didn't look at all possible combos but I don't think that would have given me more dps.. What hybrid are you talking about?
Dernière édition par DrRats, le 12 avr. 2020 07:24:45
"
swaggerino123 a écrit :
@TeIvanni : use the community fork of PoB

Regarding Medium Jewels , After some fiddling in PoB it seems Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus is the best DPS Combination. Just a slight bit ahead of Precise Commander + Pressure Points but also giving Movement Speed. Anyone care to disagree?

How did you get Rapid infusion to show a difference in PoB? I'd happily switch from Precise Focus + Hex Breaker to Precise Focus + Rapid Infusion if I can see the difference in POB.

I'm using community fork with Infusion set to active in the config. Adding a medium jewel and allocating rapid infusion shows 0 difference to DPS on or off.
"
QuantomO a écrit :
"
swaggerino123 a écrit :
@TeIvanni : use the community fork of PoB

Regarding Medium Jewels , After some fiddling in PoB it seems Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus is the best DPS Combination. Just a slight bit ahead of Precise Commander + Pressure Points but also giving Movement Speed. Anyone care to disagree?

How did you get Rapid infusion to show a difference in PoB? I'd happily switch from Precise Focus + Hex Breaker to Precise Focus + Rapid Infusion if I can see the difference in POB.

I'm using community fork with Infusion set to active in the config. Adding a medium jewel and allocating rapid infusion shows 0 difference to DPS on or off.

I just added the line 5% more physical damage to the jewel .
Dear author of this build
Thx a lot for this masterpiece, im having so much fun with this build. Leveling and transition to maps were flawless with this build.

Im in t16 now and doing juicy delirium maps pretty fine, although i die often and cant get my lvls (proly cause i suck as player)

Can any guru of this build check my character please to suggest any upgrades? I know i need lvls for surviveability but anyway maybe there are other offers. Char name Corona-is-inside-job

I also dont know how to use pob and cant calculate my dps, so no idea what it is.

Thank you for ur time spent putting this build together
And thank you to anyone who will suggest me any upgrades or help me calculate my dps
<3

Dernière édition par SoulFullOfEvil, le 12 avr. 2020 12:12:51
Looking at around 8 mil dps and 5.5k health in pob. Still randomly dying in maps... Usually when I stop moving lol. Anyone willing to look at my character and guide me on some updates changes to my character? Would like to do semi juiced red tiers..

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires