[3.16 UPDATED] - Bergerbrush's Impale Cyclone Champion - League Starter & Beginner Friendly!

How do i check my impale dps with PoB?
@TeIvanni : use the community fork of PoB

Regarding Medium Jewels , After some fiddling in PoB it seems Rapid Infusion + Precise Focus is the best DPS Combination. Just a slight bit ahead of Precise Commander + Pressure Points but also giving Movement Speed. Anyone care to disagree?
Did Somone tried as Gladiator Version?
Started this league with an ED trickster. Cleared all content pretty easily and got to the point where i wanted to try another build. Still have levels to grind with this guy but i am not sure where to improve from here? I know i need to level all gems etc...but as for jewels and gear. what would be an easy upgrade to boost dps? My current dps is only 3mil but my second cluster jewel setup wont show up on POB so i am not sure what actual dps is. Survival feels ok right now in t16 maps even though i'm lower level. have yet to try harder bosses out. Confused on wasp nest vs crafted claw? I see mixed reviews if its worth it to upgrade or not for the cost...

Also...if this build was intended for a league starter and not worth investing too much into....what builds are worth the investment? Everything i find online refers to all league starters and budget builds. What are some 50-100ex builds that are not considered league started and can make a super strong char (Minus herald stackers)..
Dernière édition par DrRats, le 11 avr. 2020 09:29:46
"
Malbini a écrit :
"
Randomaiz a écrit :
Guys, i don't know how to upgrade my equip, i need to change my belt, amulet and maybe ring, but i need dex, help me please

"

your rare claw is terrible it has like 255 pdps. belt also has terrible rolls (you could get a better one with 90+ life and get a +30 dex node on the tree for now).both rings have no life (30 on one yes but that nothing). just use wasps nest and buy some steel rings like these

https://poe.trade/search/hitonautegokaz

maybe use turquoise base for amulet and reduce the flat phys roll so that you can afford higher life rolls. also get the "versatility" node on the tree

your life flask isnt even magical (needs anti bleed)

Thank you Malbini! i followed your tips and now it's really better :)
"
Markis3 a écrit :
Sorry if this was answered earlier. Did not see it. Is Perseverance a good belt option?

totally viable until you get to endgame and find/can afford a 80+ life, tri resist stygian vise
Hi guys, two questions regarding auras:

1. How am I supposed to use them all? I have enlighted support L3Q20 in both 4links, and I have to use:
Dread Banner / Precision / Blood and Sand / Flesh and Stone / Pride.
After using first four, I have less than 45% mana that is needed by Pride. Can anyone tell?
2. Should I use Stone + Sand Stance or maybe Flesh + Blood Stance?

Thanks in advance, cheers!
Have you kept your Precision at lvl 4?

If you have a look at my char (it's the only Delirium league char on my profile) you can see the auras socked and their gem levels (Helmet & Boots).

I just run in blood stance, but you could switch to sand stance for mapping then blood for bosses.

Regards,
Cypr3ss.
Edit: double post.

Cypr3ss.
Dernière édition par Cypr3ss_2012, le 11 avr. 2020 12:19:02
hello:)
Would a kind soul take a look at my character and advise me on what to upgrade next? ive never really played melee before and would appreciate any tips <3
thank u :)

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires