[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

"
dan991199 a écrit :
depends how far you want to take it. the watcher's eye is 20ex, a 500 PDPS foil is about 40ex, saviour is about 12. there is 75ex without your chest,gloves, boots. lethal pride and transcendent flesh.

I would say im about 100ex into this build. Its fun, but I find it very squishy. When i die, I can't help but ask myself why i didn't save 90ex and play a summoner.

I have a holy relic summoner it's a very fun build and very tanky with around 1pm with vaal skeles up but just looking for something different with reletevly good survivability/clear.
really want to try this build only have about 25 ex to work with right now im kind of scared of how squishy some people say it is , anyone here barely die and love the build ? i get very frustated when i die so i hate to find this out when i spent the time and money xD
It's nowhere squishy as you may imagine, come by to my stream to see for yourself.

You can check my character IsItReallyMelee (a bit different tree), almost everything was self-crafted (helmet slammed with redeemer's exalted orb for 10% phys dmg taken as cold dmg), explosions on chest are awesome. I prefer to run with explosions, mana flask and perma curse immunity instead of -15 mana cost chest, still my movement skill is mana free (one ring + WE with -mana cost while affected by clarity). You can also use Rumi Flask which boosts your defence even more (instead of Dying Sun which I do most of the time). At 97 I should get two 5% life nodes, so should be around 6k life. My Lethal Pride jewel gives me 3x4% life and 20% inc armor.

At the end my defence is atm:
- 13400 armor and 22100 with rumi flask
- 4500 evasion
- 21% chance to block attack dmg and 41% with rumi flask
- 0% chance to block spell dmg and 10% with rumi flask
- 76 @ all res
- Molten Shell + Vaal Molten Shell
- Permanent Fortify with 20% inc fortify effect, if you place the banner you get + additional 100% fortify effect that is insane
- 9% phys dmg take as cold dmg
- 5% reduced pdmg take from Soul of Steel
- 20% attack and spell dodge from elusive
- Lots of attack speed which is massive movement speed that translate into defence as well
- Whole screen + off screen clearing that translates into defence as well
- ~6k life
- decent life leech
- 330+ life regen and 670+ with consecrated ground

So how come it's squishy, just take a look how many defence layers you stack compared to other builds that stack only ES/Life. If you happen to know a character that stacks more defence layers than the one above, while having such a great clear speed and single target let me know pls.

Gear
Spoiler
Dernière édition par ojejku, le 29 janv. 2020 03:30:41
"
really want to try this build only have about 25 ex to work with right now im kind of scared of how squishy some people say it is , anyone here barely die and love the build ? i get very frustated when i die so i hate to find this out when i spent the time and money xD

I would recommend you take a look at what Ojejku said, he sums it up pretty well.
After that you can decide if it something for you or not.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 29 janv. 2020 03:33:04
"
ojejku a écrit :
It's nowhere squishy as you may imagine, come by to my stream to see for yourself.

You can check my character IsItReallyMelee (a bit different tree), almost everything was self-crafted (helmet slammed with redeemer's exalted orb for 10% phys dmg taken as cold dmg), explosions on chest are awesome. I prefer to run with explosions, mana flask and perma curse immunity instead of -15 mana cost chest, still my movement skill is mana free (one ring + WE with -mana cost while affected by clarity). You can also use Rumi Flask which boosts your defence even more (instead of Dying Sun which I do most of the time). At 97 I should get two 5% life nodes, so should be around 6k life. My Lethal Pride jewel gives me 3x4% life and 20% inc armor.

At the end my defence is atm:
- 13400 armor and 22100 with rumi flask
- 4500 evasion
- 21% chance to block attack dmg and 41% with rumi flask
- 0% chance to block spell dmg and 10% with rumi flask
- 76 @ all res
- Molten Shell + Vaal Molten Shell
- Permanent Fortify with 20% inc fortify effect, if you place the banner you get + additional 100% fortify effect that is insane
- 9% phys dmg take as cold dmg
- 5% reduced pdmg take from Soul of Steel
- 20% attack and spell dodge from elusive
- Lots of attack speed which is massive movement speed that translate into defence as well
- Whole screen + off screen clearing that translates into defence as well
- ~6k life
- decent life leech
- 330+ life regen and 670+ with consecrated ground

So how come it's squishy, just take a look how many defence layers you stack compared to other builds that stack only ES/Life. If you happen to know a character that stacks more defence layers than the one above let me know.

Gear
Spoiler

Ty for replying and answer Apatheticy question.
Nice sum up!
"
Can it be done without the savior?

Yea with no problem.

"
What would you use instead of maim if you're playing in standard with the maim chest? Thank you for the guide!

I would probably go with Inc crit dmg, but try it out in pob an see what gives you the most dmg.

"
I sold off my puncture build and am looking at this one now potentially. Have a 25ex budget already have rysalas but nothing else would this be doable with that budget considering saviors are just around 12ex now?

Yea you could do that, i got a budget version video you can check out and start from there, if you like the budget version.
thanks for the response man :) just bought dd pride/clarity watchers eye gunna start working on it as i type :)
Dernière édition par Apatheticy, le 29 janv. 2020 03:47:03
"
thanks for the response man :) just bought dd pride/clarity watchers eye gunna start working on it as i type :)

Nice. Gl with the build!
In the recommended gear it shows Beltimber as a good option, when I swap 2xBeltimber for 2xAhn's Might it shows a significantly higher DPS. Do you know if POB is calculating the 2 additional projectiles that Beltimber produces?
"
In the recommended gear it shows Beltimber as a good option, when I swap 2xBeltimber for 2xAhn's Might it shows a significantly higher DPS. Do you know if POB is calculating the 2 additional projectiles that Beltimber produces?
Remember to swap out GMP with something else (Inc crit / crit dmg) when you using 2x beltimbers.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 1 févr. 2020 06:17:17

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires