[3.10] Spectral Throw AllDayEveryDay | All Content | 18.4M Shaper Dps (Reflection + Impale)

Hey, could someone advice me what to upgrade next?
Dernière édition par Scroll001, le 24 mars 2020 15:45:46
hi can you explain the damage on full life 6xth link ? does it work with the saviour copies or ? because if not it's a waste most of times i am not full life
CULO POWA
"
hi can you explain the damage on full life 6xth link ? does it work with the saviour copies or ? because if not it's a waste most of times i am not full life

If i recall correct it will give damage on full to your saviour copies when you are on full life. If you isnt on full life that much i would recommend you to switch to maim.

"
Hey, could someone advice me what to upgrade next?

You got a few options
2xpdps foils with 400+ pdps, 1.9+ aps and some crit (Thats what i would upgrade next)
30% Reduced Spectral throw deceleration on helmet
Cinderswallow
Transcendent Flesh
Bottled faith
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 24 mars 2020 20:09:33
Literally freaking out right now, I just got a Rhslathas coil from killing a 3x enraged rhoa in the arid lakes map. I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it to help my gear in other ways. Please help! thanks
"
samcisnow a écrit :
Literally freaking out right now, I just got a Rhslathas coil from killing a 3x enraged rhoa in the arid lakes map. I'm not sure if I should keep it or sell it to help my gear in other ways. Please help! thanks

Hey, I checked out your profile. My gear looked like yours about 2 days ago.

FIRST OFF, change your Damage on Full life for Maim support ASAP, that'll give you like 25% dmg increase (you get rid of Maim Support for the Full Life when you have two Enlighten 4s allowing you to run Flesh and Stone supported by maim).

I honestly think you should sell the belt! I believe you'd be WAY better served right now by getting the Impresence amulet, a corrupted LVL 3 enlighten, and a helmet with Spectral Throw -30 Spectral Throw Deceleration. Then, I'd get 2 rings with open prefixes so that you can have -9 mana cost for skills on each (don't have to be perfect). You should be able to get all of that done for the price of your belt. If you have anything left over then buy the oils needed to craft Assassination on to your ammy.

Cheers!
Hey all, fun build.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but Greater Volley > Greater Multiple Projectiles on the clearing setup.

20/20 GMP is 26% less projectile damage and +10% attack speed.

20/20 GV is 21% less projectile damage and +20% increased projectile damage.

The relative difference is about +25% damage between GV and GMP.

Even if you do a 5/20 awakened GMP, a regular 20/20 GV is still about +10% damage difference.

A 21/23 GV is also a fraction of the cost of an awakened GMP, too.

Plug them into your POB and you'll see.

The end-calc net DPS difference is around +5% MORE (yes, "more") damage with 21/23 GV vs. 5/20 awakened GMP. So it's pretty significant.
Dernière édition par SkylerOG, le 25 mars 2020 18:46:22
"
Xe0z a écrit :
"

If i recall correct it will give damage on full to your saviour copies when you are on full life. If you isnt on full life that much i would recommend you to switch to maim.

i think damage on full life is a bit wasted then , cuz not always u are full life , any other gem instead of maim after you link it with flesh and stone ?
CULO POWA
Dernière édition par auea1, le 25 mars 2020 16:52:43
"
Hey all, fun build.

I'm not sure if I'm missing something, but Greater Volley > Greater Multiple Projectiles on the clearing setup.

20/20 GMP is 26% less projectile damage and +10% attack speed.

20/20 GV is 21% less projectile damage and +20% increased projectile damage.

The relative difference is about +25% damage between GV and GMP.

Even if you do a 5/20 awakened GMP, a regular 20/20 GV is still about +10% damage difference.

A 21/23 GV is also a fraction of the cost of an awakened GMP, too.

Plug them into your POB and you'll see.

The end-calc net DPS difference is around +5% MORE (yes, "more") damage with 21/23 GV vs. 5/20 awakened GMP. So it's pretty significant.

GMP works much better for mapping because of the spectral throws can cover a larger area with gmp. thats why i use gmp over gv.

"
i think damage on full life is a bit wasted then , cuz not always u are full life , any other gem instead of maim after you link it with flesh and stone ?

If you dont think its worth it to use dmg on full life, you could still use Maim support for the Supported Skills deal 30% more Physical Damage. If you decide to use maim you could remove maim from flesh and stone and lvl your precison.
You could also use Inc crit chance or inc crit damage, but that should be less dmg then maim support.
Dernière édition par Xe0z, le 25 mars 2020 21:04:19
Crafted this..pretty bummed that I didn't hit any life or open prefix. Been feeling pretty squishy

i currently have 1 ring with -9 mana cost. how much -mana cost i total is recommended before starting to use flesh and stone/enlighten combo?

i get mana leech from my gloves

Signaler

Compte à signaler :

Type de signalement

Infos supplémentaires